Thanks BFB

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Thanks BFB

Discuss this, your love for all things BB is unnatural and creepy.  How many teams have won a superbowl since the last time BB did, yet you claim "none of this is possible"?  The only thing more disturbing than your creepy fascination with BB is your arrogance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

+Infinity

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^illegible

FAIL

[/QUOTE]

Your inability to read does not equate to someone else's "FAIL".  I can read it just fine.

By "none of this is possible" did you mean choking against the Giants twice, being on the losing end of the biggest choke in the history of the NFL palyoffs and wasting a decade of a HOF QBs career?  Oh, well then, right you are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

BB's had a great run here so far, definitely glad we have him. 

It's nowhere near the success the Jets have enjoyed this last decade, but hey, I'm grateful that we got at least some of what the Jets got to experience.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB's had a great run here so far, definitely glad we have him. 

It's nowhere near the success the Jets have enjoyed this last decade, but hey, I'm grateful that we got at least some of what the Jets got to experience.

[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, be very quite.  Just up above we have "patsie misdirectus".  A very common form of the patsie fan who can't help but try to change the subject in a pathetic attempt to avoid the topic at hand.  

In this case, it's the claim that BB, with a HOF QB, is somehow unique in his abilty to go a decade without a superbowl win.  I'd say that there are at least 25 teams capable of the same.  Then, there are seven teams that have won the superbowl, two teams that have won two - one team that is two for three, one team that is two for two.  As fascinating as that all is, it has absolutely nothing to do with the Jets.  The fact that they have as many superbowls wins in that time as the patsies is just not relevant to the OP's idiocy, nor yours.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

See if you can figure this out

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The ole bundle of sticks switcharoo.  You might get a ticket for that.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WVR5_ILPI

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Nuff said.

Without BB, none of this is possible.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  With a different GM, Tom Brady wouldn't go a decade without his fourth Superbowl ring.  Why?  Because other GMs make much better personnel decisions and haven't staked their careers on the shouders of one lucky sixth round pick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/rustyBB_zpsae696efd.jpg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Discuss this, your love for all things BB is unnatural and creepy.  How many teams have won a superbowl since the last time BB did, yet you claim "none of this is possible"?  The only thing more disturbing than your creepy fascination with BB is your arrogance.

[/QUOTE]

BB has put together, and led, teams that have gotten to five Super Bowls (winning three).  The last Super Bowl appearance happening just three seasons ago.  He has also gotten three other teams to the AFC Championship Game...as recently as the last two consecutive ones.  Yes...you can definitely put me down as one very satisfied fan.  In this age of parity, I think his accomplishments are, indeed, fascinating!  I don't agree with everything Rusty says, but I do think he got this one right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually considering the team he took over in Cleveland and the fact he brought them to the playoffs in a few years, no he didn't have a terrible carreer record. He had a a pretty good record. Now if you are expecting  someone to go 15-1 while rebuilding a moribund football team then he did have a lousy record.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

Nuff said.

Without BB, none of this is possible.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Explain "This"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMke. Show MileHighMke's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got it.

Bundle of sticks replacing the letters OP = OP is a f@g.  funny sign.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMke. Show MileHighMke's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/rustyBB_zpsae696efd.jpg

[/QUOTE]

ROFL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to MileHighMke's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got it.

[/QUOTE]

Again I must ask the Globe, why do you allow this fool to post his hate here? I don't get it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMke. Show MileHighMke's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got it.

[/QUOTE]

Again I must ask the Globe, why do you allow this fool to post his hate here? I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

I hope you ain't talking about me, Im just interpreting the sign.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is the hate?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whose the jealous girl? Who? Whose our jealous girl Meadow?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

BB must have finally allowed this loser to install his camera in the Pats shower..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is the hate?

[/QUOTE]

No need for the derogatory language here...at the end of the day I would like to believe we are all better than that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is the hate?

[/QUOTE]

No need for the derogatory language here...at the end of the day I would like to believe we are all better than that.

[/QUOTE]

I guess that word isn't preferred these days. But hate? Do you liken it to the n-word in impact? Not everybody is on board with the gay thing being the same status as the race thing. I know some people act like it is; but that's in their mind, not everybody's.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is the hate?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess that word isn't preferred these days. But hate? Do you liken it to the n-word in impact? Not everybody is on board with the gay thing being the same status as the race thing. I know some people act like it is; but that's in their mind, not everybody's.

[/QUOTE]

I'm on board with one thing, I got nothing against nobody. We should do our best to keep it cordial I would say. The word does not allow us to have a better football discussion. It's also a Freudian slip but I suppose I should leave that for another day.

Sections
Shortcuts