Thanks everyone for another great Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thanks everyone for another great Season

There may be other boards but this is by far the best.  Once again we had another greats season of debate and conversation.  I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who participates in this thing of ours.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Thanks everyone for another great Season

No problem. It's fun or the most part

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

tcal2...   another good season for us fans, compared to that of most other fan bases.  Always nice to agree to disagree.  The draft and pre-season goings on for the Pats will be interesting this year, won't it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

tcal, this we agree on. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

That goes for me too.

From the Draft through Summer Camp, the Regular Season and the Playoffs, there are about 10 Months of great stuff going on.   And there will be enough odds and ends to fill in the rest of the time as well.

Thanks 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

When does Patriots football start again? I'm already bored.....................

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Thanks tcal!  I enjoy your one liners and pictures you post at times!  good part about football season now, there really isn't too much of an offseason anymore.....it will be here before we know it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

thumbs up photo thumbs-up.jpg

Pats In Super Bowl 2014, And On Now With The RedSox 2013......Go SOX.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

There may be other boards but this is by far the best.  Once again we had another greats season of debate and conversation.  I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who participates in this thing of ours.

it's not the mob bro

and ur welcome for my contributions  :  )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good thread tcal2.  Thank you everyone who posts here and makes this place fun.  It certainly is a great place to talk Patriots football.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Tcal definitely. This board is far from perfect but the debates and viewpoints have definitely made me a smarter fan that understands our team better. I wish more of our regulars would adopt views that are flexible to change based on new information, but so be it. It's always been obvious that folks are passionate here, and while the Pats' winning ways have made for a great ride, the tough playoff losses have made it a bit tougher around here too. Understandably so. 

I don't tend to post a lot in this forum in the offseason, you never know I guess, but let me chime in to say thanks tcal for this thread and thanks for another passionate season of Pats football. For those I disagreed with, except for a couple of our resident trolls of other teams, I never questioned your passion for the Pats. :) 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

A place to have great chats, and a place to learn... 

THIS THING OF OURS... "LA COSA NOSTRA" In italian... i like it !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's been a great season. Hopefully next year can even be better. No matter which side of the debates we all fall on it's one thing that's for sure, we are all devote Pats fans who feel passion towards our team and only want to see them improve and ultimately be the best

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Good post tcal,  as much as we complain at times, this is the the best site for all things Patriot and football. I learn so much every year reading what is posted here. And thanks to all of you that take the time to read and respond to my girly-girl posts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Good post tcal,  as much as we complain at times, this is the the best site for all things Patriot and football. I learn so much every year reading what is posted here. And thanks to all of you that take the time to read and respond to my girly-girl posts.

Only way to improve this site is, well besides the forum functionality, would be NEGAME2 posting a picture of herself here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Only way to improve this site is, well besides the forum functionality, would be NEGAME2 posting a picture of herself here.

What if its Ronaiah Tuiasosopo pretending to be a girl?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Cheers!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Great thread Tcal!  I'd like to say thanks to everyone here. This is the best forum I've been on and even if some of the discussions are off the wall its always entertaining

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Fun place with great Pats' fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

The second best part of football (sometimes funnest for me) is still ahead with Free Agency and the draft right around the corner. 

I am excited about the new identity of this football team going forward. 

I feel TB us going to revert back to the TB of 2005.  He may finish around 4000 yards as opposed to 5000.  I think the running game will take another step forward, and become more integral to what the Pats do on offense.

I feel BB is now committed to making this team more defensively stout.  I think we will see that come to fruition with a Talib signing, or getting another number 1 CB.  This team is getting deeper and stronger across the board.   

Just some thoughts of mine lately...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Another great year with guys that love to talk football. Best place to go for all the current news...bring on the draft.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Right back at you TCal ...thank you as well. the season may be over but we are already waist deep in draft and FA talk. If you haven't done so already check out MB's draft thread. Lots of good discussion. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

right on tcal, this forum is great. we don't all agree at times  but theres no doubt that we have  great patriots fans here. 

Sections
Shortcuts