Thanks for a great 2012 season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

Thanks for a great 2012 season

Loved this 2012 season. Not just the Pats games but so many others.From the exciting play from the young guns at the quarterback position to so many good Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night games. Man do I feel spoiled. Love the game and love the Pats. Good luck to the two teams in the Superbowl, wish we were there but congrates to them for making the plays

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Thanks for a great 2012 season

i agree it was a very entertaining season....the jets circus was just too good/funny to be true. and i was happy to see a young improving defense making plays this season. i think we have alot to look forward to with that defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

This league, Rocks...  can´t wait to week #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

it was a decent season. sad thing is patriots decided to play their worst game of the year when it counted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

It was a very good season and although we feel short of another Superbowl. The nucleus on both sides of the ball should allow us to be right back in the mix again next year.