Thanks for everything, Wes... You're an All-Timer for this franchise.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Thanks for everything, Wes... You're an All-Timer for this franchise.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/03/13/report-wes-welker-agrees-to-terms-with-denver-broncos/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Thanks for everything, Wes... You're an All-Timer for this franchise.

Thanks for the catches but the team won't miss your ego and sense of personal worth. Go have fun playing for Manning and we'll continue to move on without missing a beat.

At least New England can focus that money on defense and perimeter receivers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Thanks for the catches but the team won't miss your ego and sense of personal worth. Go have fun playing for Manning and we'll continue to move on without missing a beat.

What was his ego? How can you assume they wont miss a beat...They don't any depth at WR right now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

yes Wes thanks for everything you little F u c k e r!!  Manning did it to us again . Wes knew like Adam the best way to stick it  to the Patriots and fans was to play with Manning. As good as you are I will never forget the dropped pass in the SB. and they re coming to Foxboro this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

BOOOOOO to the Patriots!!  What was the point of Brady redoing his contract anyways?  If I was him I would be ticked!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

+1

Screw the fans that will bash him on his way out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Wes,

Thanks for the memories! You did a great job for NE and everyone appreciates you and understands your need to leave and re-establish your legacy elsewhere.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

The Pats offered him a mere 5 million per year.....I could have sworn he would have been getting 7-8 million over 2 years. I'm actually stunned that's all he got elsewhere.

Later, little man. You'll be missed. If every player on the Pats had as much heart as you, Brady would be putting rings on his other hand by now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

The Pats offered him a mere 5 million per year.....I could have sworn he would have been getting 7-8 million over 2 years. I'm actually stunned that's all he got elsewhere.

Later, little man. You'll be missed. If every player on the Pats had as much heart as you, Brady would be putting rings on his other hand by now.

Great player, goodbye and good luck to Wes, and hello and good luck to Danny A!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Wes is not an All-timer, an all-timer would have made the winning catch to beat the jints, and not drop a pass at a critical time in the AFCCG against the crows this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

you are obtuse with regard to WW. He is good man who always gave his best.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

+1

+100

thank you Wes!  Absolute pleasure watching you over the years!  Thanks for taking a licking but coming right back on every play....best wishes on your next stoP, but certainely a great one here.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Sad that he will be remembered as the Pats version of Bill Buckner by some. That guy played the slot and exceled despite getting crushed and pinballed hundreds of times. Never missed games, always helped the team win.  I will miss seeing him every week.   Both sides moved on, no need to kick the guy on the way out of town.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Wes is not an All-timer, an all-timer would have made the winning catch to beat the jints, and not drop a pass at a critical time in the AFCCG against the crows this year.

No, he's def an all-timer for this franchise as I mentioned in the OP... though he prob is the only player in franchise history to make a mistake/fail to execute on the field... heck, Brady's not an all-timer because he took a safety on their opening possession vs. the NYG in the SB.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

ohhhhhh Bill Buckner now your gonna make me do it...

what do Oral Roberts and Bill Buckner have in common?

they can both get 75,000 people to jump to their feet all at once and holler "jesuschr!st !"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Thanks to Wes is right. I would have matched Denvers offer immediately (bit more) and also signed Danny Amendola. Cut Lloyd and now the Pats have a mid seam WR in Amendola who would require tight cover. Amendolla although a bit short catches bullets with sure hands and he and Wes in the red zone and a 2 TE formation then opens up the running game. Look for a long WR in Draft. I Think Brady would be very happy with that ......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

+1

+100

thank you Wes!  Absolute pleasure watching you over the years!  Thanks for taking a licking but coming right back on every play....best wishes on your next stoP, but certainely a great one here.

+++

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I wish Wes success in Denver but when playing the pats he drops everything thrown his way. I hope that Danny is as tough as Wes and is only injury prone due to poorly thrown balls by inexperienced QB.

Just like Viniteri, I wish Wes well, appreciate the time effort and desire to win he showed on the Pats.

I am a Pats fan and hope Denver is not as successful as Pats were with Wes. We need to beat them next year and Wes or No Wes winning is all I care about.