Thanks, mbeaulieu!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Thanks, mbeaulieu!!

Just a quick note to thank Beau for all his work in keeping us up to speed with the 2012 Draft. It led to hours of some good ol' fashioned football talk, on our great football forum. 

It's no wonder why so many fans from other teams...some trolls, some not...come here to talk football.

Great job, my friend!!   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Thanks, mbeaulieu!!

yeah thanks so much buddy, great work

can't wait to do it all again next year

I think we can be happy with over half the pats picks and ecstatic witrh 2-3 so thats a slight improvement

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I'll second that - thanks a bunch.

To this, I will add my thanks to you (TP) and ZB as well. Three of the more knowledgeable guys on this forum I look to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

BDC should give him a free subsription for a year.... do they still make papered news?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbear3915. Show mbear3915's posts

...+5 ... thanks for the effort ... much appreciated.

When do we start up for 2013 Cool ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and evaluations with us throughout the year. Glad you're a Pats fan.
     Now, who do you like with the 32nd pick next year?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

(Tip of the cap)

Thanks boys, appreciate the nod, I love researching prospects/the draft, glad we have a forum to discuss it openly and intelligently!

I just start the thread, rely on the dozens of BDC posters (Faucet, PE, 7393, PL, Rame, Low, Seattle, Waz, BRE/BRD and the dozens more, etc... thanks to you, boys!!!) to contribute their well thought out insight, ideas, scouting reports and projections, it's just awesome to be a part of.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Thanks, mbeaulieu!!:
         Just a quick note to thank Beau for all his work in keeping us up to speed with the 2012 Draft. It led to hours of some good ol' fashioned football talk, on our great football forum.       It's no wonder why so many fans from other teams...some trolls, some not...come here to talk football.      Great job, my friend!!   
    Posted by TexasPat

Thanks, brothah!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Thanks, mbeaulieu!!:
         Just a quick note to thank Beau for all his work in keeping us up to speed with the 2012 Draft. It led to hours of some good ol' fashioned football talk, on our great football forum.       It's no wonder why so many fans from other teams...some trolls, some not...come here to talk football.      Great job, my friend!!   
    Posted by TexasPat

I agree, I don't have enough time to do all of the research you do on these guys, but I thoroughly enjoy reading your opinions on the players. Great source of insight, thank you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks, mbeaulieu!!:
     Thanks for sharing your thoughts and evaluations with us throughout the year. Glad you're a Pats fan.  Now, who do you like with the 32nd pick next year?
    Posted by Cyberknot

Wow, tough question.

But, even though we're only 1 day removed from the 2012 draft, my way too early prediction for pick 32 in 2012 is Jesse Williams, the 6-3 320 DT from Alabama.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts