Thanks Mike Reiss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklynDR. Show FranklynDR's posts

Thanks Mike Reiss

That is pretty much it. Mike, you covered the Patriots with great insight and class. Good luck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: Thanks Mike Reiss

Thanks Mike.

So instead of Reiss's Pieces, what will it be?

Chris's Missives?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

When is his last day with the Globe?  He was one of my favorite writers too.  The off season will be boring as heck now.  At least he tried to keep the tidbits flowing during the slow period.  I guess I'll have to check him out on ESPN's Boston site.  Why did it have to be ESPN of all places...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks Mike Reiss:
    [QUOTE]When is his last day with the Globe?  He was one of my favorite writers too.  The off season will be boring as heck now.  At least he tried to keep the tidbits flowing during the slow period.  I guess I'll have to check him out on ESPN's Boston site.  Why did it have to be ESPN of all places...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

With you all the way caraway. In fact, he's one of the few reasons I still come to BDC. Solid, objective reporting....what a novel idea, eh?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmonet. Show kmonet's posts

Mike,

I have read your column for at least 2 years and sad you are leaving. I'll definitely check out the new gig at ESPN Boston. Funny, it's all about the $$ and people still wonder "Why the move?" Good for you taking the nice step and it is a great move by them to open up with you on the new sub-site network.

Good luck and thanks for the reporting- Reiss' Pieces disappeering opening Pats game isn't right! Surprised

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike,

Thanks for everything you have added to Boston.Com!  Your writing style will be missed along with your great reporting!

Glad you are not leaving Boston and we can still follow you!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

F*ck Mike Reiss. He broke my heart, I have read and followed his Pats reporting for years and defended him when he was bashed by others and now he goes to work for ESPN. The evil empire that draged the Pats through the mud and never once admited they were wrong about the super bowl walk through tape that did not excist. I have always liked this guy and if he had left for anything other job I would follow him but not this. Bruschi can get away with it cause he is Bruschi but Mike Reiss is just going to be another puppet. The next time a big story hits like say Peyton Manning raping some women the higher ups at that "news" network will tell him not to report on it cause he is one of "their guys" just like with what happened to Big Ben this year. They didnt report on the Big Ben story for 3 days. Because they are nothing but Puppets. I thought Mike Reiss was better then that but I was wrong. He is going to work for a tabloid sports network. Next time they need someone tio bash the Pats or bring up Matt Walsh and the "tape" he never had dont expect Reiss to stand up for the team that made his career cause he will be nothing but another ESPN puppet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]F*ck Mike Reiss. He broke my heart, I have read and followed his Pats reporting for years and defended him when he was bashed by others and now he goes to work for ESPN. The evil empire that draged the Pats through the mud and never once admited they were wrong about the super bowl walk through tape that did not excist. I have always liked this guy and if he had left for anything other job I would follow him but not this. Bruschi can get away with it cause he is Bruschi but Mike Reiss is just going to be another puppet. The next time a big story hits like say Peyton Manning raping some women the higher ups at that "news" network will tell him not to report on it cause he is one of "their guys" just like with what happened to Big Ben this year. They didnt report on the Big Ben story for 3 days. Because they are nothing but Puppets. I thought Mike Reiss was better then that but I was wrong. He is going to work for a tabloid sports network. Next time they need someone tio bash the Pats or bring up Matt Walsh and the "tape" he never had dont expect Reiss to stand up for the team that made his career cause he will be nothing but another ESPN puppet.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

Reiss will bring respect to ESPN.....it is sad to see him go....he was the only Boston Writer that I read and respected.  Now we are stuck with idiots like Tony Mazz, the curley haired Boy friend and Felger, et al......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yup I had great respect for Mike Reiss and now he will just be another ESPN puppet. He wont bring respect to ESPN because they dont want respect they dont care that they are a tabloid news source.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Concerned84041. Show Concerned84041's posts

[QUOTE]Yup I had great respect for Mike Reiss and now he will just be another ESPN puppet... Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

And you know this because...?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Because you told me so, remember right before you told me how right I am.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Mike Reiss is hands down the best sportswriter in the nation, he will be missed deeply.  Whle he was around Reiss's peices was my #1 stop for all things Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts