thanks pats. that's what i wanted to see. could not be happier with every aspect of the game and the coaching today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: thanks pats. that's what i wanted to see. could not be happier with every aspect of the game and the coaching today.

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to Rerun85's comment:

Great game all around but I'm really interested in the SanFran and Houston games later on this year. We seem to be improving and that's the important part.

yeah rerun, thats what i said in game thread.

if we use this as a starting point and build on it maybe we can tunr into something

They seem to be improving every game especially on offense. If you're a Pats fan you have to like what you see. If you're a Colts fan you probably already knew that your team were frauds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: thanks pats. that's what i wanted to see. could not be happier with every aspect of the game and the coaching today.

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Ok I don't mean to be a wet blanket but alittle bit of a reality check.  The Pats D gave up 329 yards passing and 119 yards rushing (5 yards a carry).

I love that they created 4 turnovers but if they need 4 turnovers a game to win, sorry but the play-off run will be very short.  This is what happened the last few years in the play-offs you come up against good teams that don't turn the ball over and you need the d to stop them and it doesnt happen.

pats were talking about improvement.

cant go from worst to first in 1 game. 

credit for steps in the right direction

That was kind of my point, that they didnt improve.  They still gave up alot of yards thru the air and for the second week in a row gave up alot of yards on the ground.  The turnovers masked alot of that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I thought Talib played real well for the most part - yeah he gave up a couple of touchdowns, but he had good coverage on one of them and he made up for it by scoring on a terrible throw by Luck. Speaking of Luck...does the guy ever look at anyone else but one receiver? I mean when he's locked on he's got some incredible accuracy, but man does he dial in what he's going to do.

Weird game - I couldn't believe how pathetic we were on D in the first half and then everything just blew up for the Colts. We got some pass rush - the rookie heard foot steps and we made them pay. Offense played about as efficient as you can get too.

I think most people understood you weren't going to see his best today. 4 weeks off. New system. 

Still he played, without help over the top often. He made some plays, gave a big one up, and gave up another. 

Dennard was more impressive today than I can recall a Pats CB being in recent years too. And I think DMC at safety is a winning thing.

The offense was amazing as usual. If you told me they would get 60 something yards on 23 carries from their RBs, I never would have predicted this score. Brady is locked in. And I love the spread look they've used with Welk and Edelman on the field. 

Yeah I agree Dennard plays like a man possessed on every snap. I'm not sold on McCourty at safety, but he has done respectable in his limited time there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I thought Talib played real well for the most part - yeah he gave up a couple of touchdowns, but he had good coverage on one of them and he made up for it by scoring on a terrible throw by Luck. Speaking of Luck...does the guy ever look at anyone else but one receiver? I mean when he's locked on he's got some incredible accuracy, but man does he dial in what he's going to do.

Weird game - I couldn't believe how pathetic we were on D in the first half and then everything just blew up for the Colts. We got some pass rush - the rookie heard foot steps and we made them pay. Offense played about as efficient as you can get too.

I think most people understood you weren't going to see his best today. 4 weeks off. New system. 

Still he played, without help over the top often. He made some plays, gave a big one up, and gave up another. 

Dennard was more impressive today than I can recall a Pats CB being in recent years too. And I think DMC at safety is a winning thing.

The offense was amazing as usual. If you told me they would get 60 something yards on 23 carries from their RBs, I never would have predicted this score. Brady is locked in. And I love the spread look they've used with Welk and Edelman on the field. 

Yeah I agree Dennard plays like a man possessed on every snap. I'm not sold on McCourty at safety, but he has done respectable in his limited time there.

hes beter than any safety we have (and sucks a s a corner). i was dealign with reality in staing my opinon there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Ok I don't mean to be a wet blanket but alittle bit of a reality check.  The Pats D gave up 329 yards passing and 119 yards rushing (5 yards a carry).

I love that they created 4 turnovers but if they need 4 turnovers a game to win, sorry but the play-off run will be very short.  This is what happened the last few years in the play-offs you come up against good teams that don't turn the ball over and you need the d to stop them and it doesnt happen.

pats were talking about improvement.

cant go from worst to first in 1 game. 

credit for steps in the right direction

That was kind of my point, that they didnt improve.  They still gave up alot of yards thru the air and for the second week in a row gave up alot of yards on the ground.  The turnovers masked alot of that.

hey pats, im hearing you now. and i do think we were better.

(its just that the bar was sooooo lowww).

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Nice defense!  24 points to the Colts missing thier HC and playing a rookie QB. 

Yeah we had to put up 59 to beat em.  How many did the jests score with how many turnovers?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Nice defense!  24 points to the Colts missing thier HC and playing a rookie QB. 

Yeah we had to put up 59 to beat em.  How many did the jests score with how many turnovers?

actually we only needed 25, but doubled it for fun :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

agree 100% and said same about talb being out.

repeating myself echoing your coments on dennard and talib.

offense was prolific.

i dont like the no back set.

beterr des will tee off on brady and you are rsiking his career.

unpredicability having a back who cna punnsih a de if they pin their ears back,.

Mathis and Freeney are those better DE's. Or OLB's or whatever.

Sections
Shortcuts