Thanks Pats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Thanks Pats!

Thanks for entertaining us for the last 5 months... Have a safe off season, and heal yourselves up...Get ready to do some serious azz kicking next season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Re: Thanks Pats!

I'm to mad to thank them at this point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

Amen. Good post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

thanks for wasting five months of my life pats

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

I second that ccsjl... may everyone who's coming back, get healthy and come back ready for another run.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

They were what I thought they were: Rebuilding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If you refuse to THANK this team for this season, then you do not deserve to have a winning team to support!  How do you think fans of every other team who did not make the playoffs feel?  Better than you?  There is another bandwagon you can jump on now!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

I agree. Thanks to the PATS.  It was not a great year, but I think the defense looked pretty good today.  Edelman is going to be a very good receiver.  We do have some holes to fill, but I beliee we now have the 23rd pick in the draft.  In addition we also have the 43rd and 49th picks via trades, and we have our own 46th pick.  We should keep all of these, and should get some decent players.  Hopefully a good CB, a WR, a LB/DE, and maybe an OL.  Anyway go Celtics.  Boston is the sports city of the decade with 3 superbowl wins, 2 world series wins, and a NBA championship

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Amen!  Thanks Pats, for another divistion title, 10 hard earned victories and 5 near-misses.  Kudos to all the players and staff for giving it their best ... even you Wilhite!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Thanks Pats!

sad ending to a tragic yr.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

It wasn't our day and it sure wasn't our year.

I just can't wait till next year.  Hey, this is going to be a great draft!

We're gonna kill'em!

Thanks Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The Pats sort of get their thanks every time they cash a paycheck.  I think they should be thanking us for Juicing up their bank accounts. I'll thank them when they start paying my mortgage every month.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yes. Thanks and heal up, have a good offseason and make another run next season

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'll thank the players and the coach.  By and large they went out and tried their best.  They got the hat and the t-shirt. 
    News for fans:  most teams didn't get a playoff game almost every year for the last 9 years, with the last two of those nine years being wafer-thin cliffhangers.  Imagine if you were in, say, Oakland and you didn't have a playoff game this year, last year,....

This is the first time in the last seven playoff seasons that the Pats have lost their first playoff game.  Reality check:  most teams lose half of their football games.  To lose 1 of 7 first playoff games is unusual.  So is an 18-0 home field defense in the playoffs.  It's not supposed to be like the Harlem Globetrotters always beating the Washington Generals.  The NFL is supposed to have something called "Parity", with an exception for the Patriots of course.

To make parity worse, the other teams can gang up on the Pats if the Pats are winning year after year after year.  Each team can save its powder for the Pats game. 

Furthermore, the 31 other teams can all steal the Patriots coaches and the Patriots free agents too at outrageous prices.  The New Orleans Saints state upfront that they copied the Patriots.  New York and Miami have been trying to get Patriots-lineage coaches.  Cleveland, Kansas City and Denver have shagged exPats.  All of the Patriots' best ideas, on who to draft, on coaching, on unique formations, have been passed around the league.

Then there are the disasters.  Brady injured, Welker injured.  Almost every player gets injured, a very few retire uninjured.  The Pats just had two disaster years in a row, an 11-5 disaster and a 10-6 disaster that could have been 11-5 except several starters sat.

Despite all of this, the Pats have kept going.  They win more than they lose, a lot more.  Sometimes they win it all too.  One game is a downer but not a disaster.  Thanks.

As usual, the 2010 and 2011 drafts are set up for future glory.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portcallen99. Show portcallen99's posts

Brady's worst game. Team was completely flat and disinterested the entire game. Not a single throw to their best receiver for well over half the game.

Worst coached game you'll ever see. Rather than "thanks" I'd like to see some accountability - who was responsible for a hopeless offensive "plan" and who was responsible for failing to train Brady to LOOK AROUND the field for open receivers? At the very least those individuals should be fired.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Let's face it. It wasn't going to last forever. Edelman looks like he will be a special player. Hopefully, we can find just one other player like him in the draft.
    Hopefully, Kraft will open the wallet and spend buckets of money on Wilfork, Mankins etc and viable free agents. ESPECIALLY A RUNNING BACK!! Go Pats!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from highflysox. Show highflysox's posts

LOVERBOY LOOKED LIKE A 3RD  STRING HIGH SCHOOL QB .... BELLISCUM DIDN`T EVEN LOOK THAT GOOD.....

B  E  A  T  I  F  U  L  L

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from highflysox. Show highflysox's posts

HEHEHEHE  HEHEHEHEHEHE
                                HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

As a Colts fan, I'd like to thank the Pats for a VERY entertaining season, especially the 4th quarter in Indy this year.