[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I thought you were African American?

Don't you think you should make a new account using the new name?

[/QUOTE]

You lost me on that one

[/QUOTE]

I thought you said once you were a black guy. If so, the avatar would be better reflecting that. My bad, I guess.

A new account "Captain Information" might be good with the new avatar.

Clearer?

[/QUOTE]

what? i'm black too, i need an avatar reflecting that.. really? it is what it is, i didnt pick my race or sexy=uality.. just is! i try to celebrate things i actually PICKED! u dig?

[/QUOTE]

So you are a gay black? 

Got it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Re: Thanks TFB

In response to Cyberknot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Russell?  I believe he is a black man.  Wait, no I think Russell is Asian.  He mentioned he chows down on Granny's Asian soup.

I thought rkarp mentioned once that he was black. Makes no difference to me, but the avatar was a white guy, so I made the suggestion....

Looks like I'm mistaken.

[/QUOTE]

Well I'm a white guy so I just assumed. 

LMAO!  joking about the "so I just assumed" part.  Us white people all look alike.  Maybe when I do these I need to make them in all different races instead of just guessing. Or ask people before I make them, which then I'm sure someone would bash me for asking. 

[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it. He is invisible apparently. Wait, can it be apparent that someone is invisible?

[/QUOTE]

I hope not than the ' invisibility bigots"  will flood this stream!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I thought rkarp mentioned once that he was black. Makes no difference to me, but the avatar was a white guy, so I made the suggestion....

Looks like I'm mistaken.

[/QUOTE]

No, actually for once youre right. He did say he's a black dude

But it's karp. Maybe he was just passing along a rumor that he's black, and the rumor turned out not to be true...

[/QUOTE]

Well all bases covered now...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Embarrassing

Yah...that was painful. ...Actually, idk what you'd call that.  Maybe....

Babe:  "You  <verb> - <fill in some very weird stereotype that only babe understands>- ...for a Black Guy...ooops, I meant to be shamefully/politically/chalk-white correct...for an 'African Amrican'."

seriously though for a second here, I ain't never seen or even heard'a people lie, cheat, steal, embarass themselves, throw dirt on others, & skew their overly & overtly subjective reasoning capabilities...like White Americans.

Ya see, the worst thing about stereotypes is having to use them...even when 1 is true. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Will The (cough) "African Americans" speak up, so (cough) babe "someone" can provide the transferable links to various Malcolm X Avatars...  I WILL allow Denzel...but not Spike Lee.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I will pen this sentiment again on here...  I stand by it now, as ever...as I did formerly:

IF you black...chances are, That I like Youuu, Better Than...an Equally, yet lesser, White person.  I speak solely from life experiences.  I am- LazarusInTheSanatorium.  ...It is not my fault.  I am not sorry. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will pen this sentiment again on here...  I stand by it now, as ever...as I did formerly:

IF you black...chances are, That I like Youuu, Better Than...an Equally, yet lesser, White person.  I speak solely from life experiences.  I am- LazarusInTheSanatorium.  ...It is not my fault.  I am not sorry. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  All you post is garbage and drivel and now this?  I know you came back after being gone for a while and many people were happy about it.

I don't understand why.

Statements like this make you seem like a jarkoff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  All you post is garbage and drivel and now this?  I know you came back after being gone for a while and many people were happy about it.

I don't understand why.

Statements like this make you seem like a jarkoff.

[/QUOTE]

Clowns like Lazzie and Ache only post worthless drivel. They are so useless they aren't even worth insulting. Twas ever thus. I simply ignore their nonsense and hope they aren't quoted.

Why anybody wants Laz around is a mystery. To laugh at his long winded stupidity? And Ache is our little Oprah drama queen. Does he ever make a post that's not about other posters?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't see the avatar so that is a fail...nice idea though. 

Babe, Commie once said he was black so you may have the two confused?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe we need a race thread since we have had every other thread on here.

[/QUOTE]

TFB I need my 5000!  Wow, I lost track!  Can you message me the picture, not sure when I'll be back on this thread... thanks my man!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You lost me on that one

[/QUOTE]

Remember that Babe is the Emperess of this site and all posts, names and avatars must meet with her approval

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

TFB I need my 5000!  Wow, I lost track!  Can you message me the picture, not sure when I'll be back on this thread... thanks my man!

This site won't allow me to post the picture in a message so here it is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I know you came back after being gone for a while and many people were happy about it.

I will live my whole life, and still be absolutely mesmerized when lone individuals throw down certain types of word-play. 

Buddy...I am speaking on behalf of everyone minus you and babe on Planet Earth, to tell you that Mankind hates you.

Aeuugh...social criticism is painful these days.  Seriously though, you're white, right? 

I can tell.

It's o.k....

I am too...

People I meet, of all different races, genders, and creeds...can't tell.

I find amazing amounts of grace in that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Why anybody wants Laz around is a mystery. To laugh at his long winded stupidity? And Ache is our little Oprah drama queen. Does he ever make a post that's not about other posters?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Clowns like Lazzie and Ache only post worthless drivel. They are so useless they aren't even worth insulting. Twas ever thus. I simply ignore their nonsense and hope they aren't quoted.

[/QUOTE]

As opposed to what? The "meaningful drivel" you post here every day?

Babe, you old fool

As for Laz, he's hardcore Anti-Babe from way back, which tells me he's wise and perceptive and recognizes a dipsh*t when he sees one

That's good enough for me

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

And with that, I also officially welcome back Laz onto the good side. The Brady Ballwashers are completely outnumbered, they just don't know it.

[/QUOTE]

Perfect. Ache and Laz are Rusty's buddies. Nothing more needs to be said.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Clowns like Lazzie and Ache only post worthless drivel. They are so useless they aren't even worth insulting. Twas ever thus. I simply ignore their nonsense and hope they aren't quoted.

[/QUOTE]

Babe, you old fool

As for Laz, he's hardcore Anti-Babe from way back, which tells me he's wise and perceptive and recognizes a dipsh*t when he sees one

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

And with that, I also officially welcome back Laz onto the good side. The Brady Ballwashers are completely outnumbered, they just don't know it.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, you're the anti TB, because you drink from from bb's loving cup, homer that is outnumbered.

Run, Homer, run.....far away.  FAST!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe, you old fool

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Doug...  Was that Ache that got removed (your response).  Look, anyone here ever think that certain (not all) mods actually go back in to posts to shortchange the sentiments of some, and/or play favorites.  Just askin'...'cause removing ^, &/or the majority of respondants to any kinda anti-babe sentiment, forwarded back on TO babe, seem to get the proverbial "short end of the stick" (please don't hit me back with a poor pun)...  Whilst I pen things dead on, yet oftentimes they come out very conveniently, like this:

"IF you("r"?) black...chances are, That I like Youuu, Better Than...an Equally, yet lesser, White person.  I speak solely from life experiences.  I am- LazarusInTheSanatorium.  ...It is not my fault.  I am not sorry." 

Now, how (without that "r"), does that make me sound...?  A:  Very "stereotypical".  ...And, lol, with an absolutely UN-stereotypical sentiment like I expressed above...I really don't think that transference is trully fair.  "R"...I originally, KNOW...that I placed an "R" upon that "you."  I am serious...  I am serious.  ...Please love hate us all equally.  Equality of slander...That really IS my motto.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This site won't allow me to post the picture in a message so here it is.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Thank you sir!

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

A Rusty Trombone train.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Doug...  Was that Ache that got removed (your response).  Look, anyone here ever think that  certain(not all) mods actually go back in to posts to shortchange the sentiments of some, and/or play favorites.  Just askin'...'cause removing ^, &/or the majority of respondants to any kinda anti-babe sentiment, forwarded back on TO babe, seem to get the proverbial "short end of the stick" (please don't hit me back with a poor pun)...  Whilst I pen things dead on, yet oftentimes they come out very conveniently, like this:

"IF you("r"?) black...chances are, That I like Youuu, Better Than...an Equally, yet lesser, White person.  I speak solely from life experiences.  I am- LazarusInTheSanatorium.  ...It is not my fault.  I am not sorry." 

Now, how (without that "r"), does that make me sound...?  A:  Very "stereotypical".  ...And, lol, with an absolutely UN-stereotypical sentiment like I expressed above...I really don't think that transference is trully fair.  "R"...I originally, KNOW...that I placed an "R" upon that "you."  I am serious...  I am serious.  ...Please love hate us all equally.  Equality of slander...That really IS my motto.

The mods dont edit posts. That's too delicate an operation for those geniuses

All they know how to do is delete...randomly and for no reason

You probably already know this, but we have a dumb system here that empowers snitches (like NAS and Babe)

Regular guys like you are me, who couldnt be bothered filing abuse reports, are the victims of this dumb system

It's unfair, but that's how it works on this stupid board, and Ive learned to live with it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

A Rusty Trombone train.

[/QUOTE]

Desperate people do desperate things.

Sections
Shortcuts