Thanks to you, I now realize...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Thanks to you, I now realize...

BB is an outstanding GM. Yes, I must agree. Thanks for all your patience in this matter. Your steady stream of information on the issue has greatly benefited my perspective. Certainly the question was debatable, but I'm now coming down on the side that finds him exceptional.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Thanks to you, I now realize...

Great.  Now we'll be seeing Rusty's head floating in the Macy's Parade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Jerry were you caught being bad at the Y again and now your going on a insanity defense?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks to you, I now realize...:
    [QUOTE]Great.  Now we'll be seeing Rusty's head floating in the Macy's Parade.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

... or in the pond behind a mod's house.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I guess we can all thank Shady Acres and the caregivers for upping your meds this afternoon.
    Posted by BassFishingII[/QUOTE]

Here I am saying BB is an outstanding GM and all you can do is insult. That says a lot about you mister man.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]I guess we can all thank Shady Acres and the caregivers for upping your meds this afternoon.

Lol Shady Acres, priceless! I would've went w/ the Hannah Duston. My mother worked there when I was a kid. It was scary going into that place with her to pick up her check. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Well that does it then... I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I'm personally 100% convinced of babe's sincerity on this one (also, I get stolen from alot; Quite often really).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks to you, I now realize... : Lol Shady Acres, priceless! I would've went w/ the Hannah Duston. My mother worked there when I was a kid. It was scary going into that place with her to pick up her check. 
    Posted by stan17[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's about as original as a knock knock joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Your welcome.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks to you, I now realize... : The simple fact you had to make a thread to confess this is all the proof we need to know your pink hat status. Congrats. Meatloaf and greenbeans tonight. Fruit cup for dessert. Bingo at 7.

That is funny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Well that does it then... I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I'm personally 100% convinced of babe's sincerity on this one (also, I get stolen from alot; Quite often really).
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

See, you get it. Gold star.

Though I'm puzzled. I thought you said you scrolled right on by my posts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks to you, I now realize... : The simple fact you had to make a thread to confess this is all the proof we need to know your pink hat status. Congrats. Meatloaf and greenbeans tonight. Fruit cup for dessert. Bingo at 7.

So, anybody who adjusts their position on an aspect of the team is a pinkhat in your eyes lamebrain?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Your welcome.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I think you're desperately grasping for the contraction "you're" there truechump.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

With nothing left to lose, his only companions JetMangione and JintsFan, with not a shred of credibility left, Babe admits what has been patently obvious to all of the posters here, Pat's fans worldwide and the entire NFL at large... brilliant trolling.  

That should fool the lower 20% on the intelligence meter into believing that you are in fact a Pat's fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks to you, I now realize... : I think you're desperately grasping for the contraction "you're" there truechump.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Ur still welcome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks to you, I now realize... : Do you know how many times people have proven to you that you've been wrong on this? After BB's 2010 draft and 2011 maneuvering into a lockout, you should have learned some things. You didn't.  You continued your old man belligerence. Let's see if your band of other pink hats like Mt Hurl can come forward. They seem to have a hard time confessing as well.

Look spazcadet, it's not a slam dunk thing. I have chosen to adjust my perspective on the BB the GM issue. It remains debatable, and I could be convinced that he is merely average easily enough. So back off.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]With nothing left to lose, his only companions JetMangione and JintsFan, with not a shred of credibility left, Babe admits what has been patently obvious to all of the posters here, Pat's fans worldwide and the entire NFL at large... brilliant trolling.   That should fool the lower 20% on the intelligence meter into believing that you are in fact a Pat's fan.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Hey wozzydoo, have a conference call with those two brain cells of yours and tell them the "entire NFL at large" isn't claiming BB is a great GM. Mostly the "entire NFL at large" is calling him a cheater, or just about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks to you, I now realize... : Do you know how many times people have proven to you that you've been wrong on this?

I know exactly how many times. Zero.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

I hate to say it but now I am jonesing for some meatloaf and green beans.And if the bingo has like a light show and surround sound I am going to cry.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Is this real?  Not trying to be a toolbag here, but are you completely serious or is this some kind of belated April Fool's thread?  If this is true I'm curious what evidence was presented that changed your mind and what you mean by exceptional.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Is this real?  Not trying to be a toolbag here, but are you completely serious or is this some kind of belated April Fool's thread?  If this is true I'm curious what evidence was presented that changed your mind and what you mean by exceptional.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

It is for real.

Exceptional = Outstanding = Superior = Standout.

It was really further scrutiny regarding my own analysis of him as a GM which led me to conclude he was not average. To be fair to BB the sum of the parts did not add up to average and certain aspects I attributed to his coaching acumen could also arguably be attributed to his GM skills. So, a certain amount of benefit of the doubt went into the reassessment as well.

It sure as hell wasn't anything Rusty ever said.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks to you, I now realize... : It is for real. Exceptional = Outstanding = Superior = Standout. It was really further scrutiny regarding my own analysis of him as a GM which led me to conclude he was not average. To be fair to BB the sum of the parts did not add up to average and certain aspects I attributed to his coaching acumen could also arguably be attributed to his GM skills. So, a certain amount of benefit of the doubt went into the reassessment as well. It sure as hell wasn't anything Rusty ever said.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

This is a reasonable explaination and not irrational like some would like to believe.

It doesn't sound like a pink hat either.

Or maybe I'm just in the lower 20%.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sections
Shortcuts