Thanks Wes!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Thanks Wes!!!!

Awesome year - thanks for giving your all on every play. Heal up soon - you are one of the all time Pats greats....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: Thanks Wes!!!!

Team MVP.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

If this is a tear to the ACL, MCL or both it could very be the end of what his game is....quick in and out cuts. He won't be able plant that foot and dart in a different direction. He is a tough dedicated kid maybe he can work his way back. I hope it's only a sprain, but it looked worse than that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Here's hoping he can make a full recovery and be ready to go next season (as I'm assuming we'll not be seeing him suited up in the playoffs?)

All the best Wes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Harley, if anyone is coming back from that injury, it will be Wes Welker - he is tough as nails

Get well soon Wes - thanks for being a player that EVERY Patriot fan is proud of!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

qball, you're right, he has the right make up to get himself back on the field.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Hope the team rallies around this guy and wins some games...

TEAM MVP

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Good luck w/ surgery and rehab.  Thanks for your awesome play...and balls-to-the wall attitude.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

He will need to rehab all year and will wear a brace next year, but ACL tear will decrease his cut in speed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I agree, this guy is an amazing player! And I also agree, he gives everything he got, on every play. Hope he can recover and come back, the NFL needs more players like him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I agree, this guy is an amazing player! And I also agree, he gives everything he got, on every play. Hope he can recover and come back, the NFL needs more players like him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

i hope its not as serious as bradys injury... recovery time would be about 1 calender year and we probably wouldnt see welker again till near the post season. hope he recovers well!