Thanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFutureNow. Show TheFutureNow's posts

Thanks

I just want to thank the Pats for providing a very satisfying season. I am confident they will go on to the Super Bowl but would like it out there that this team has really given it their best and have achieved mightily already.Go Patriots!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baffle. Show Baffle's posts

Re: Thanks

In response to TheFutureNow's comment:

I just want to thank the Pats for providing a very satisfying season. I am confident they will go on to the Super Bowl but would like it out there that this team has really given it their best and have achieved mightily already.Go Patriots!

Here here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Yeah, win or lose, no doubt that this team has been a pleasure to watch and to follow this year.  One of my favorite Patriot teams of all time.  I'm worried about the defensive injuries taking their toll tomorrow, but this team has overcome so much and has so much character that I still think they can win.  Belichick has really done a tremendous job, even by his own lofty standards.  Go Pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Couldn't agree more. This team has given everything it has every week, no quit ever. Win or lose, this week, next week or in the Super Bowl, no complaints on the effort they gave all season, and Belichick has had possibly his best year since 2001. Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, if some of the injured guys (Gronk, Mayo, Wilfork, Kelly, Vollmer etc.) come back healthy and stay healthy next year, the team could be truely special with all the experience the younger guys got this year.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

So far with all the injuries and what not, they have exceeded probably everyone's expectations...  What the rest of the season holds is anyone's guess but as I always say, 'it is what it is'...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Superbowl or Bust !!!

Injuries or not. This team is the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, the TB12 & BB´s Patriots. Dont start feeling good about a 12-4 season + Bye week.

Go pats !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Amazing how BB continues to win in spite of having an insubordinate shulb of a QB.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

true grit bunch

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yes, and a VERY BIG one considering all the changes that occurred this season and the injuries.  I am so happy the team has a confident attitude all the time and not like the one we see from many fans here.  How many times were they written off as not even making the playoffs?  This team went 12 - 4 and I found it amazing how negative this forum got even after a win.  I have said this a lot this season about this year's team...  shades of 2001 when no one saw it coming when they won the SB.  Most folks still want to see the Pats of 2007 before they pick them as a solid SB caliber team.  Short of that, the team will not go deep into the playoffs in their eyes.  There have been some fill-in players that have surprised everyone.  You do not have to be a name player to play well and be the "next man up". 

THANK YOU, New England PATRIOTS Football team for a great regular season and let's see it continue for another 4 weeks!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

I simply have no idea how he doesn't win either COTY or Exec (w/Caserio - I'll take Caserio's name on it, knowing it was mostly BB) Of the Year, or BOTH.

That's how good a job he did this year.

His brilliance in teambuilding off the lockout has been amazing.

Thanks again to BB, the scouts, coaches, trainers and of course, the players.

He does such a fine job so much, year in and year out, his success running the Patriots is no longer surprising.  IMHO, it make take almost another undefeated season before he may get that award again.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

true grit bunch

yep

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Regardless of what happens next, this team has been one of the most enjoyable to watch in the Belichick era. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I simply have no idea how he doesn't win either COTY or Exec (w/Caserio - I'll take Caserio's name on it, knowing it was mostly BB) Of the Year, or BOTH.

That's how good a job he did this year.

His brilliance in teambuilding off the lockout has been amazing.

Thanks again to BB, the scouts, coaches, trainers and of course, the players.

He does such a fine job so much, year in and year out, his success running the Patriots is no longer surprising.  IMHO, it may take almost another undefeated season before he may get that award again.

He got it in 2010 going 14-2, so it's been awarded to him after going undefeated in the regular season.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

gotta agree - this has been an amazing year that has reinforced all the "next man up" cliches. 

GO PATS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Great post man!!!

Hey, how long did you have to sit still for that picture? Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Regardless of what happens next, this team has been one of the most enjoyable to watch in the Belichick era. 

Unfortunately a loss on saturday night to the Colts will drive  the majority here to the brink of insanity and all the enjoyment this team has provided this year will be forgot. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Unfortunately a loss on saturday night to the Colts will drive  the majority here to the brink of insanity and all the enjoyment this team has provided this year will be forgot. 

True.  But given the injuries, this team deserves praise no matter what happens. If you had told me at the beginning of the season that they would have lost Wilfork, Mayo, Gronk, Spikes, Vollmer, and a host of other guys and still been 12-4 I would have thought you were crazy!

I'm headed down tomorrow afternoon for the game.  Looks like we've got some ugly weather, but at least it's warm . . . 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yes, thanks Tom and Coach Bill, for getting far with so little, again. But I don't want to go to the SB unless we win it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

True.  But given the injuries, this team deserves praise no matter what happens. If you had told me at the beginning of the season that they would have lost Wilfork, Mayo, Gronk, Spikes, Vollmer, and a host of other guys and still been 12-4 I would have thought you were crazy!

I'm headed down tomorrow afternoon for the game.  Looks like we've got some ugly weather, but at least it's warm . . . 

I agree one of the most enjoyable seasons in the BB/TB era considering the injuries. 

Just looked at the weather with the wind chill we are looking at low 40's and with a driving rain... that means raw and miserable. I just dried out from the Buffalo game... oh well hopefully we get to suck it up at the razor for tomorrow and next week.

Sections
Shortcuts