that being said, what the heck are the Bills doing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

that being said, what the heck are the Bills doing?

I really like Watkins, but why? Johnson, Chandler, Williams, Woods...who is going to get these guys the ball and who is going to pass pro that guy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: that being said, what the heck are the Bills doing?

Add giving up their 1st round pick next year which will most likely be a top 15 next year and it does make you scratch your head.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ralph Wilson isn't even cold yet and look at the place. Be harder to sell a team that has no first round pick.  EJ better bring it this year, he has no excuse now. Heck he better bring it for 2 years he won't be getting top talent next year either. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

They are intentionally tanking to kill attendance so they can justify moving the team out of Buffalo whenever the deal on the current stadium expires.

Just kidding.  I have no idea what they are doing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Kind of a suck for LA?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

The Bills just traded Stevie Johnson to SF.   I always liked SJ.  He was one of the very few guys who gave Revis some trouble man-to-man.   It's a "win" for the Pats to have SJ out of the division IMO.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Bills just traded Stevie Johnson to SF.   I always liked SJ.  He was one of the very few guys who gave Revis some trouble man-to-man.   It's a "win" for the Pats to have SJ out of the division IMO.

[/QUOTE]

That's a very good point, Catfish.  I remember when Revis was a Jet, the only player who could routinely beat him was Stevie...oh and Moss on that one deep ball, but Revis "pulled" his hammy on that one ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Well according to Spikes, the Bills will stomp the Pats both times this year so they're loading up to fulfill the predictions of the Twitter Warrior

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've liked Johnson also. The report I saw was SF gave up a conditional 4th round pick in 2015 which could turn into a 3rd. Good deal for the Niners.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

When they made that trade last night and gave up what they did, I thought...what a dumb move, Watkins will have to turn into Jerry Rice for this trade to pay off. I don't like it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When they made that trade last night and gave up what they did, I thought...what a dumb move, Watkins will have to turn into Jerry Rice for this trade to pay off. I don't like it.

[/QUOTE]

and he needs Joe Montana throwing to him!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They are intentionally tanking to kill attendance so they can justify moving the team out of Buffalo whenever the deal on the current stadium expires.

Just kidding.  I have no idea what they are doing.

[/QUOTE]

Isn't it obvious? They're trying to create excitement to get sell outs to improve the position to sell.   Think the Jets and PSLs in 2008 and 2009 with their moves with Favre and then Sanchez, etc.  It was a disaster masked behind a mirage. A Potemkin Village.

They need to get a new stadium, but they also need to show they can sell out their current one. One way to quickly do that is to dupe dopey fans with flashy players.

It all started with drafting Spiller.  That was a terrible pick to get a scatback in the top 15. Very good player, but they were years away from having a base built. They still don't have one. I am still not convinced their D can stop the run. It hasn't in years and years.

These moves are to strengthen their position to sell to a buyer. The buyer will need to come with cash because there will be no public money to build a new stadium.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've liked Johnson also. The report I saw was SF gave up a conditional 4th round pick in 2015 which could turn into a 3rd. Good deal for the Niners.

[/QUOTE]

The reason why it's only a 4th rder is because he's due to be paid big money that Buffalo cannot afford mainly in their financial situation.  He was pricey so there couldn't be a high rd pick in return.

Someone might want to check SF's books instead of waiting for the audit in a few years, too.  Very sketchy in terms of their current budget under the cap. They did cheat in the mid 1990s, so I would not put it past them here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well according to Spikes, the Bills will stomp that Pats both times this year so they're loading up to fulfill the predictions of the Twitter Warrior

[/QUOTE]

lol