That time of year again.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

That time of year again.........

Tonight should be a joke for the most part with the Pro Bowl gaff..........Mayo leads the league in tackles by 15 last I checked and I bet anyone on this board he gets snubbed.Welker will get left off too I am sure..........I am to the point where I don't care and haven't watched it the last few years.........The only bowl we need to concern ourselves with is the one in Dallas........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Re: That time of year again.........

Didn't they change the timing of the Pro Bowl to before the Superbowl???.... I would hope none of our elected players play that game and go balls out for the SUPER BOWL instead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I can see where being voted in by the fans and your peers would be an honor, but does anybody -- players, fans, coaches . . .   butchers, bakers candlestick makers -- care about this thing?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yeah I'm pretty sure Gronk and McCourty would rather win a Super Bowl than be a Pro Bowler. I know before camp even started, Belichick talks to the entire team about individual records and accomplishments so from what I've heard, they squash all of the "me" stuff from the beginning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I agree with all you guys. There is no I in team. I just wish good things for all Pats players.......of course I am biased.............and LOVE IT......MAYO IS A STUD

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

the incentives don't require that the player plays in the pro bowl. it only requires that they make the pro bowl.

no patriot will actually play in the pro bowl or go to it anyway. they'll just get named to the team and prep for the game against the Falcons in Dallas.

Sections
Shortcuts