THAT was what 60 minutes looks like

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Re: THAT was what 60 minutes looks like

I didn't catch the whole game so forgive me, but did Ochocinco play even one snap?
    Even in garbage time they didn't put him in once.  I only say this to all those who think BB was keeping this up his sleeve to fool everyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: THAT was what 60 minutes looks like:
    In Response to Re: THAT was what 60 minutes looks like : It wasn't close to balanced.  It was 32/22 before the garbage time drives. That is not balanced.  Be honest!
    Posted by zbellino

Even the die hard shot gun spread... will be our down fall types have to admit there was no balance to this offense tonight. I wish they could of established balance, but when you put 45 points up...

I would of loved to see what Ridley would of done in garbage time and then he put that ball on the ground - he would of given Baltimore something to think about for next week. Glad to see Benny was his usual self 2.something yards per carry...for just a shade under 30 yards. Consistent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: THAT was what 60 minutes looks like : It wasn't close to balanced.  It was 32/22 before the garbage time drives. That is not balanced.  Be honest!
    Posted by zbellino

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Posted by zbellino

At halftime the Pats had a very well balanced attack that put the Broncos back on their heels for the remainder of the game.... honest.

Boy you can't even go by what your eyes tell you, you find an angle and stick to it even when the life raft is sinking around you. Don't be completely obtuse, even during the broadcast Phil Simms was pointing out how the Patriots had to be balanced to make Tom Brady effective.

Only a stubborn fool would be here arguing that being one dimensional is beneficial to our football team.  Maroons...

34 passing plays/30 rushing plays  

It's ridiculous how wrong you can be and still be yelling...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurupt. Show Kurupt's posts

Sure was refreshing to see a full 60 minutes of solid football being played. I thought that the closest I'd get to seeing 60 minutes would be just watching the actual show on CBS following the game...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: THAT was what 60 minutes looks like : At halftime the Pats had a very well balanced attack that put the Broncos back on their heels for the remainder of the game.... honest. Boy you can't even go by what your eyes tell you, you find an angle and stick to it even when the life raft is sinking around you. Don't be completely obtuse, even during the broadcast Phil Simms was pointing out how the Patriots had to be balanced to make Tom Brady effective. Only a stubborn fool would be here arguing that being one dimensional is beneficial to our football team.  Maroons... 34 passing plays/30 rushing plays   It's ridiculous how wrong you can be and still be yelling...
    Posted by wozzy

i don't think he was yelling - i think he made a very valid and reasonable point and your comment is still true that they need to run enough to keep teams honest.  but they passed far more than they ran when the game was still in contest and the run did not set up the pass, it merely kept the broncos honest.  anyhow, a nice win

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The way I see it:

*Pretty close to 60 minutes of football;
    *I can't really call it a balanced attack but the Pats did run the ball effectively;
    *Brady, except for the pick, had an absolutely superb night;
    *Probably one of the best examples of team D I've seen from this time in quite some time;
    *DMC played both cb and s and appeared to be effective at both;
    *Gronk and Hern are both beasts;
    *Offensive line as a group was totally amazing.

MHK

Sections
Shortcuts