THAT'S FOUR!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: THAT'S FOUR!

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Just keeping you all up to date. : )

Congrats on your 4th win. To bad its week 11 !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

lol...    right,  and THAT's SIX...!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

That's Josh Freeman, Matt Berkeley,Terrell Pryor and I don't evenkknow who the Packers started. Fear the Giants!

The Great Tolzien

Tolzien, didn't he write the Hobbit? I thought he was dead. Played like it, apparently.

haha pretty funny Muzz

Where is the FBI?, Motor Mouth!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Jints should come clean - the reason for his ridiculous trolling optimism is not because the Giants have four wins. It's because the Giants division is so crummy this year that even a bad Giants team that has feasted on lucky matchups with backup quarterbacks has a shot. 

If you had a team like New Orleans or Seattle in the division things would be bleak - 11th place for 6 playoff spots currently. 

But in the cesspool of mediocrity from which you and your team wallows, you might slip in. Just like Gollum.

I would only say you have been spoiled by late season and playoff win streaks. At some point you get a bad bounce or a tough loss and it all falls apart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

But in the cesspool of mediocrity from which you and your team wallows, you might slip in. Just like Gollum.

mediocrity, the preferred trait of NFL teams from NJ.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I thought the post title "THATS FOUR" is the countdown in weeks until both the Giants and this troll   disappear from the 2013 football season....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

suprising he comes out full force when they are winning..........during that 0-6 run he was so quiet.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

suprising he comes out full force when they are winning..........during that 0-6 run he was so quiet.....

wrong...i was here after each loss and even started a thread about three

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

9 wins is the high end of likely scenarios for your Giants, which would be quite an achievement after that horrendous start. In that strange division, that could end up tied for the lead with the Cowboys and Eagles, and then it will come down to other factors.

It will be tough to get past the 9ers and Seahawks without a running game, IMO. But here is one Patriots fan rooting for that to happen.

I like the Giants and have since the Parcells days. Solid organization. But so are the Patriots. It would be good to see them both in the SuperBowl.

But this Patriots team matches up well against your team and I doubt the Giants get lucky 3 times in a row. Also, this is not a pass-only Patriots offense and a bend-but-don't break defense this year.

Careful what you wish for!

First thanks for the kind words

Second I am not thinking SB just week to week then playoffs

last we didn't get lucky the first two times so I dont think we'll need it the third time either

Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

well Quags Giants didn't get their 8th win till week 16 in 2011...how'd that work out?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Jints should come clean - the reason for his ridiculous trolling optimism is not because the Giants have four wins. It's because the Giants division is so crummy this year that even a bad Giants team that has feasted on lucky matchups with backup quarterbacks has a shot. 

If you had a team like New Orleans or Seattle in the division things would be bleak - 11th place for 6 playoff spots currently. 

I would only say you have been spoiled by late season and playoff win streaks. At some point you get a bad bounce or a tough loss and it all falls apart.

i always thought Gollum got a raw deal in a way

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

That's Josh Freeman, Matt Berkeley,Terrell Pryor and I don't evenkknow who the Packers started. Fear the Giants!

Dude, look at who the Pats have beat. You play the teams on your schedule. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Dallas gives us Giants elimination party Sunday...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

9 wins is the high end of likely scenarios for your Giants, which would be quite an achievement after that horrendous start. In that strange division, that could end up tied for the lead with the Cowboys and Eagles, and then it will come down to other factors.

It will be tough to get past the 9ers and Seahawks without a running game, IMO. But here is one Patriots fan rooting for that to happen.

I like the Giants and have since the Parcells days. Solid organization. But so are the Patriots. It would be good to see them both in the SuperBowl.

But this Patriots team matches up well against your team and I doubt the Giants get lucky 3 times in a row. Also, this is not a pass-only Patriots offense and a bend-but-don't break defense this year.

last we didn't get lucky the first two times so I dont think we'll need it the third time either

Smile

Luck is somewhat in the eye of the beholder but most neutral observers would say your team got lucky. Not that the Giants didn't work hard to keep the game close. But the catches made and the catches missed in the two SuperBowls were improbable events that would not happen 9 times out of 10. Hey, luck is part of the game so I am not whining about it. We would have taken it if the roles were reversed but it is hubris to say there was no luck involved.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Smile

Luck is somewhat in the eye of the beholder but most neutral observers would say your team got lucky. Not that the Giants didn't work hard to keep the game close. But the catches made and the catches missed in the two SuperBowls were improbable events that would not happen 9 times out of 10. Hey, luck is part of the game so I am not whining about it. We would have taken it if the roles were reversed but it is hubris to say there was no luck involved.

well I saw Brady on his a** for the whole day in 42 and Pats couldn't stop Giants on 3 other 3rd and longs beside Tyree so...went 83 yds in 2:00 and needed a TD not a FG... no luck. In 46 if not for bad call on Jints at 9-3 game could have been blow out...and Jints went 88 yds in 2:30... no luck...gotta add in victory in Foxboro that yr too-without Bradshaw or Nicks...and remember Jints lost both TE in 46...calling them lucky is blatantly unfair and false

l still respect u as a very fair and classy Pats fan however...a real rarity

Sections
Shortcuts