The 2011 Patriots

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: The 2011 Patriots

the sun even shines on a dogs a@@ once in awhile. Enjoy last years victory while you can. I didnt see you much after the 45-3 whooping you took in "your biggest regular season game in 20 years" haha but you are right its all about winning! BTW, when is your last title?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

J-E-T-S: Over 40 Years of Futility

Loud mouthed fans who are SO proud of SO little!!! Too funny.

Jets fans are obnoxious like Eagles fans except the Eagles have been to Super Bowls in the last 40 years.

I expect another season for no reason for Fat Rex and the Jersey Jets. Enjoy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Your third round pick is headed off to jail for 20 years

You have no receiver on contract

Kyle Willson will be a staring corner

We have 3 linemen on defense coming back from injury.  Wright, Warren, Brace and Stroud should give us something.  Our defense will improve and Iam sure FA's will help out there?

Where did NY get better?  QB is still shaky and now no one to throw too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

No I haven't. Season ticket holder since 1989. I'm getting old... ;)

The Patriots were a joke at times during SEVERAL seasons over their existance with many solid seasons in the mix as well. The difference is the Patriots have turned it around long since while the Jets appear to have turned it around over the last few seasons.
    I know my team's past and remember the old days. I also don't start with opposing fans. You on the other hand seem to like mixing it up.

Fact is that your fan base is so jealous of the Pats success and they have a longing to enjoy a similar stretch so bad that they can taste it. Most Jets fans (read you too) are so jealous to a point where they can't just seem to have a fun back and forth with another fan base and enjoy the competition and a healthy dose of ball busting.
    You say crazy things and stir crap. The Jets are a good team and I LOVE the rivalry over the recent past. You would probably get more out of the season if you'd just enjoy your teams success and bust balls rather than troll. Just my two cents.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Jets r done... we wont be seeing much of u this year... u got all summer to talk, once football starts, u'll go back to hiding in ur basement..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

If no one every responded to this idiot, he might go away....or at least force him to come back under another alias.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

were you alive in 1969?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to The 2011 Patriots:
    Will be the deepest team to get knocked out in their only playoff game (AGAIN). 
    Posted by PhatRex

it doesnt matter if you lose the first game in the playoffs or the last game in the playoffs, there is no difference!  The goal is winning the superbowl and last I checked the patriots have won many more then the jets!

Bwahahahahahaha!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Phat Rex 1969 baby.Were you even born? Just like Yankee fans used to chant to Sox fans until the Sox won the World Series. Fortunately, it's been 42 long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! years since the Jets won. Hey Phat Rex repeat after me 1969 babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

They created the most turnovers in the entire NFL. 2nd in points scored by defense, only Zona had more. 8th in points allowed per game which put them just 0.6....thats right, 0.6 points allowed more than the Jets per game. Where is this idea coming from that their defense was HORRIBLE last season? It wasn't spectacular but it was good enough and its only going to get better. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Y'know if the Pats defense was has bad as the Jets fans like to act, you would think a future Hall-of-Fame QB like the great Mark Sanchez would be able to score more then 28 on them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Nice try bug but the thing that will remain consistant from last season will be the Jets running their mouths from the opening of camp then not making it to the Super Bowl. You will also remain consistant as joke of this board.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: The 2011 Patriots:
    Phat Rex 1969 baby.Were you even born? Just like Yankee fans used to chant to Sox fans until the Sox won the World Series. Fortunately, it's been 42 long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! years since the Jets won. Hey Phat Rex repeat after me 1969 babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Posted by rickrand3

The bug boy wasn't born. He's the result of a genetic experiment in which the genes of a human and a cockroach were combined to produce the perfect Jets fan.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts