The 5 things I want to see against the Jaguars on Sunday...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The 5 things I want to see against the Jaguars on Sunday...

1.) I want to see Brady and Lloyd continue to build their chemistry heading into the playoffs. Brandon Lloyd proved that he could stretch the field, especially against tight man-to-man covergae and pput up big numbers if called upon last game. I want more from him.

2.) I want to see a bounce back game from the Pats' defense. While I don't fault them for the 41 points San Fran put up against them, they made a lot of mistakes in coverage as well. I want to see them continue to gel. 

3.) Time to work Bolden back in; The Jaguars have the worst rush defense in the NFL, it gets Bolden's legs ready and it regains his confidence. Also, work Ridley into the game, but not the majority of the carries. I love the guy, but he has to learn how to hold the rock tighter. Bolden keeps him honest. 

4.) More from Aaron Hernandez. He's healed, and after he got clocked by Goldson and got all T-Rexy on us, he had a great game against the 49ers. Matched up at the H-Back, slot, outside and TE position, he beat his man in all line-ups. We're going to need him if we're to go anywhere in the playoffs. 

5.) Solder vs. Babin. He did okay against Aldon Smith in the second half, but Solder has to prove he can handle the big boys. He's going to have to go up against Von Miller again if we want to go to the AFCCG, he needs to prove he can match up against a pass-rusher of that caliber. 

Happy Holidays, Ladies and Gents...

Feliz Navida...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: The 5 things I want to see against the Jaguars on Sunday...

All good things. I want to see:

1.  great pass blocking across the O line

2. everyone stop dropping passes from Brady. Didnt you all hear he cant throw AND catch them? This is old news guys. Catch the ball.

3. Ridley and everyone else stop fumbling. PERIOD. P E R I O D.

4. Great dominating run D

5. Solid pass rush

6. Solid coverage, especially form CBs

7. Multiple players on D making big plays

8. No screw ups on ANY special teams play. NONE

9 NO injuries.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Spikes, Dennard and Gronk out for Sunday. Hoping the Pats are just resting them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This game will have no bearing on looking at anything-a pathetic Jaguars team against a playoff team----the Niners loss made the last 2 games inconsequetial--period--I wish we could just skip these 2 games and go directly to the playoffs. 1st game will be Balt/Pitt or Cinci, next will be Broncos then Houston if we get there. And the Pats have themselves to blame for the 2 horrible losses to Zona and Seattle--tough playoff road with a greater chance for injuries with the extra game. We are not going to learm ANYTHING from this game other than Brady and the Pats are pissed off and if I was in Boston would find a bookie and put 1000 on the Pats and gladly give up the points!

Sections
Shortcuts