the AH serial CRIME thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: the AH serial CRIME thread

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

look, in the coming weeks, there will be 8-10 more instances of AH and crimes committed. Police reports were filed.

The NFL and the PAts have access to the FBI as well as local and state police for back ground checks...many will sit here with their heads in the sand and say the Pats didnt know anything, how could they know anything, why would they know anything? Others will blame the players agent.

At the end of the day, there were many, many warning signs that AH was a very risky signing...as I mentioned before, go ahead and roll the dice with a mid round draft choice. But to build an offense around such a questionable character, and give him a $40M contract is a case of the Pats not doing their homework, or looking the other way if they did do their homework...

I highly doubt they have access to FBI background checks, the FBI doesn't background anyone without their consent. Plus it would cost upwards of 50k per person to do so. I think the FBI has better things to do.

[/QUOTE]

The NFL employs ex FBI on security staff 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Go check out his links.... Very interesting police write-ups on AH

https://twitter.com/GlobeBallou

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

[QUOTE]

8557_535012346560523_2109475514_n

what up dawg? thats hern and spikes chillin... the only known contact of note or recently that the loner Hern ever had with an actual teammate off-premises.

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

You might be onto something here.  They went to the same school, played on the same professional football team, and they have a picture off the field together.  Spikes is probably involved in the murder!

[/QUOTE]

where did i say spikes was a suspect of any kind? i suspect the "dirty" TEBOW not a clean guy like spikes! tt cottupted herny! whats up w/these florida guys anyways .. miami, UF, flostate.. all of them!

[/QUOTE]

Didn't Branch live across the street from Hernandez?