THE ALL-IN POSITIVE-ONLY PATS BEATING RAVES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

THE ALL-IN POSITIVE-ONLY PATS BEATING RAVES THREAD

as game-time slowly approaches, i'm done with the contrarian stuff for now. calling a truce. we need to focus all energies and fan karma on the good that is tb and bb and truly patriot. lets hear it for all the guys not pulling a paxton and enduring everything life has thrown at them to be there for their boyz, lets hear it for the ochos who never allowed their darker forces to attempt to divide this team even when it could have been understandable to do so. lets hear it for the gronks, the hernys who lived up to and even topped expectations. lets hear it for the old warriors like faulk who came back to create a stronger more passionate locker room, and stuck with it with or without playing time. lets hear it for bb for strategically resting all the wounded to the point that we have EVERYONE on deck for the biggest game of the year and hopefully going forward. lets hear it for tb to clearly be playing in some pain and discomfort in that shoulder but isnt willing to make excuses at this time. lets hear it for the edelmans who are more than willing to be the swiss army knife out there to help our team in its moment of need.

this is a game of biblical proportions, lets pray in our own way to whomever we view as the ultimate dictator of life to bless us with the better forces and may fate be kinder to us! may the peace be with you allll!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: THE ALL-IN POSITIVE-ONLY PATS THREAD

goooooo Pats!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Go PATS... let's see how long the "positive" vibes last!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Playoff time is time to end the analysis. It's time to get behind what we got 100%. GO PATS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: THE ALL-IN POSITIVE-ONLY PATS THREAD:
    Playoff time is time to end the analysis. It's time to get behind what we got 100%. GO PATS!
    Posted by BabeParilli
    I liked the karma around here yesterday. we were able to find salvation and redemption despite the prodigal son. this game is more in our alley. we can re-summon the darkest forces to beat up suggs, stab at ray lewis and outjump ed reed.. from what i saw today, this game may be easier than the broncs game. i see 50 folks. there will be no mercy, there aint no yates throwing for us, we have revenge on our mind and i dont think ed reed will be at 100%. whoever ray lewis is "covering" is where the ball should go!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Re: THE ALL-IN POSITIVE-ONLY PATS BEATING RAVES THREAD

In Response to THE ALL-IN POSITIVE-ONLY PATS BEATING RAVES THREAD:
    as game-time slowly approaches, i'm done with the contrarian stuff for now. calling a truce. we need to focus all energies and fan karma on the good that is tb and bb and truly patriot. lets hear it for all the guys not pulling a paxton and enduring everything life has thrown at them to be there for their boyz, lets hear it for the ochos who never allowed their darker forces to attempt to divide this team even when it could have been understandable to do so. lets hear it for the gronks, the hernys who lived up to and even topped expectations. lets hear it for the old warriors like faulk who came back to create a stronger more passionate locker room, and stuck with it with or without playing time. lets hear it for bb for strategically resting all the wounded to the point that we have EVERYONE on deck for the biggest game of the year and hopefully going forward. lets hear it for tb to clearly be playing in some pain and discomfort in that shoulder but isnt willing to make excuses at this time. lets hear it for the edelmans who are more than willing to be the swiss army knife out there to help our team in its moment of need. this is a game of biblical proportions, lets pray in our own way to whomever we view as the ultimate dictator of life to bless us with the better forces and may fate be kinder to us! may the peace be with you allll!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Funny how you've dissed this team all year and your posts have exclusively been negative.  I could've sworn you were hoping for this team to fail.  What's with the change of heart?  Did you just realize that this team could actually accomplish something you never believed they could.  And now you play their biggest cheerleader.  I'm surprised there are people here buying it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: THE ALL-IN POSITIVE-ONLY PATS BEATING RAVES THREAD

In Response to Re: THE ALL-IN POSITIVE-ONLY PATS BEATING RAVES THREAD:
    In Response to THE ALL-IN POSITIVE-ONLY PATS BEATING RAVES THREAD : Funny how you've dissed this team all year and your posts have exclusively been negative.  I could've sworn you were hoping for this team to fail.  What's with the change of heart?  Did you just realize that this team could actually accomplish something you never believed they could.  And now you play their biggest cheerleader.  I'm surprised there are people here buying it.
    Posted by dastardly
    BECAUSE I'M A contrarian and sometimes provoke and push the envelope, doesnt mean i dont believe in or have hope or faith in my team when the facts contradict my faith i have to pose questions. right now the facts and faith align. i said weeks ago we would face the jints in the SB, never assumed we would win it all though, now i do! 

Sections
Shortcuts