The all JERK team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

Re: The all JERK team

In Response to Re: The all JERK team:
    [QUOTE]Jay Cutler Brandon Marshall Plaxico Burress Pacman Jones Marshawn Lynch Michael Vick Underdogg reg122 Dungy feel free to add to the list Let's see, how about Terrell Owens? They definitely need a GM, I think Millen would be a perfect fit! Then there's Joey Porter. For an owner you definitely need Uncle Al. And let's not forget about a place kicker. The only real choice is Vanderjerk! I don't believe he has a job, either. I'm just curious, though. Would Underdogg be the guy in charge of press releases? He could talk up Tony Dungy pretty good...assuming you can remove his lips from Tony's a s s long enough to speak! And I've got a great job for reg122. He can be the laundry guy who collects and washes all the dirty jock straps (although he'd probably be slow as he'd first sniff them while stroking himself)!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

oh bubby my buddy, how could i b so insensitive and SLOW in missing this... i must have been focusing on laundry while doing the floors and your wife at harvard. right there on your avatar, there is tommy boy gently and slowly caressing and stroking that BIG bulging MVP trophy just as u must so often fantasize that it is u who is being so caressed and touched EVERYWHERE by mr. gisele with his now manicured, well-moisturized gisele-approved hands. from now on, i will show more respect and empathy for your SKB projections and obssession, and minimize being objective about a man u obviously just cant subjectively quit! No wonder u want to b the patriot laundry guy for a day, just so after practice or game day, u can collect and wash tommy's BIG jock strap for your slow sniffing and stroking pleasures! hey man, to each his own. i hear ya bro. i hear ya. good luck with that. your fetish, your thing! Deal?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

eez, hemarrhoids sometimes feel like a better alternative than debating with grub and enoch. perhaps i should hire a proofreader just for u 2 overanalled nitpickers. ok mrs. lincoln now that i have your drink exactly at room temperature as u like it, i hope u really enjoyed the play! u guys miss the forest to hyperfocus on some shrubs! obviously i meant to say aaron rodgers as i have correctly in other postings. just as i meant to say 2000 rather than 1997... actually, i meant 1999 for that is when belichick was actually hired. remember the prolonged saga with parcells to get bel? and yep, i also meant to say hoyer not o'connell. 

also, since i have been in the country since july 1st of 1981, that would mean what? just for u dr. anal... that is slightly OVER 28 YEARS! perhaps i should have said close to 30 years. i have been a boston pro sports fan since late 1986 when i went to NH for college and got to connect with the sox as my old favorites, the NY metropolitans, beat them for the world series. so that would b a bit over 20 years and qualify, your honor, as DECADES! got it?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Please name that college in New Hampshire so I can make sure never to send my children there. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

In Response to Re: The all JERK team:
    [QUOTE]Jay Cutler Brandon Marshall Plaxico Burress Pacman Jones Marshawn Lynch Michael Vick Underdogg reg122 Dungy feel free to add to the list Let's see, how about Terrell Owens? They definitely need a GM, I think Millen would be a perfect fit! Then there's Joey Porter. For an owner you definitely need Uncle Al. And let's not forget about a place kicker. The only real choice is Vanderjerk! I don't believe he has a job, either. I'm just curious, though. Would Underdogg be the guy in charge of press releases? He could talk up Tony Dungy pretty good...assuming you can remove his lips from Tony's a s s long enough to speak! And I've got a great job for reg122. He can be the laundry guy who collects and washes all the dirty jock straps (although he'd probably be slow as he'd first sniff them while stroking himself)!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

oh bubby my buddy, how could i b so insensitive and SLOW in missing this... i must have been focusing on laundry while doing the floors and your wife at harvard. right there on your avatar, there is tommy boy gently and slowly caressing and stroking that BIG bulging MVP trophy just as u must so often fantasize that it is u who is being so caressed and touched EVERYWHERE by mr. gisele with his now manicured, well-moisturized gisele-approved hands. and it is u those metro lips are calling for saying... "bub, hand feed me some grub!"

from now on, i will show more respect and empathy for your SKB projections and obssession, and minimize being objective about a man u obviously just cant subjectively quit! No wonder u want to b the patriot laundry guy for a day, just so after practice or game day, u can collect and wash tommy's BIG jock strap for your slow sniffing and stroking pleasures! hey man, to each his own. i hear ya bro. i hear ya. good luck with that. your fetish, your thing! Deal? 

i really am sorry for hurting your feelings. brady good, everyone else bad. 

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts