The all JERK team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

The all JERK team

THE NY JETS AND ALL THEIR FANS
    Jay Cutler
    Brandon Marshall
    Plaxico Burress
    Pacman Jones
    Marshawn Lynch
    Michael Vick
    Underdogg
    reg122
    Dungy

feel free to add to the list

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Re: The all JERK team

How can OJ Simpson not be on this list?

I would take off Plaxico Burress, I mean he shot himself with a registered gun (florida) that didn't happen to be registered in NY.  He got a pretty harsh sentence for hurting himself. Gotta cut that guy a break.

What about Matt Millen?  Hit Pat Sullivan in the head with his helmet as a sore loser and then turned the Lions into the sorest losingest team in the history of the NFL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Harley - I have a Harley dealer as a client.  I am going to tell them you were an a*s to me.  they're gonna come take your Harely away!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

They better pack a lunch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

So tell us what is your business underdoog?  Masseuse? shoe shine?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

It doesn't matter.  What I said was true, and I was ust having fun.  I thought we were cool, but the jerk comment hurt a little.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

It was your post about BB and the Dallas scoreboard. No offense you're a troll, but a decent trollLaughing If I was on a colts board I'd be a jerk too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

But didn't you think that fit.  While I again called out Belichick - what do you expect - don't you agree that the pats would have been sanctioned while the boys are getting off scot free?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

My bad underdogg, I read the first paragraph and thought it another one of your disparaging posts about BB.

Yes you're right BB and the NEP's would have been fined and lost a draft pick, my apologies but you're still a troll Laughing but a decent troll...lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Well - it kinda was disparaging about BB - He is the king of shenanigans (IMO). 

I am still calling my client.  By the way, did you know a town outside of Indy is in the running for a big harley plant?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I went to the York plant last summer, quite a factory absolutely huge. I would imagine  alot of places will try to lure Harley to their town. Jobs, jobs, jobs. 

Your client can take my current bike as long as he brings me the 2010 screaming eagle 110 street glide.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Bill Romanowski.......King of this team

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: The all JERK team:
    I went to the York plant last summer, quite a factory absolutely huge. I would imagine  alot of places will try to lure Harley to their town. Jobs, jobs, jobs.  Your client can take my current bike as long as he brings me the 2010 screaming eagle 110 street glide.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

Yes - no guarantees and lots of tax abatements.  I will inquire. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Yes he's going to bring me the 2010? can he wave the sales tax?....LOL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

peyton manning should be the captain of the offense

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Yes he's going to bring me the 2010? can he wave the sales tax?....LOL!

Can't waive the sales tax - sorry.  Remember, we are paying for our new stadium. LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

A real owner wouldn't use taxpayer dollars to build a stadium.....like umm....Mr. Kraft.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Oh how wrong you are.  Smaller cities cannot generate the same kind of revenue larger cities can.  No owner would ever leave Boston (well except Al Davis), but with LA open, an owner always has leverage in a small market.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I'm not smart enough to debate the complexities of small market large market.
    IMHO no tax money should ever go to pro teams.

So I was happy when Kraft and company did just that with Gillette.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Well I would absolutely agree with you on that subject.  Unfortuately, public private partnerships like this are what keeps our teams here.  Otherwise we would be back to India-no-place (get it?)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

LOL! Did you just tell a joke. India? I see it now the Calcutta Colts...LOL!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Actually, no. 

One of the old names used for indy -

Indianapolis
    Indianoplace - no place.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Tatum, just about every raider between 1972-1982......Too bad the s--k, now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In Response to The all JERK team:
    Jay Cutler Brandon Marshall Plaxico Burress Pacman Jones Marshawn Lynch Michael Vick Underdogg reg122 Dungy feel free to add to the list

Brett Favre over Cutler as the QB, Ray Lewis the defensive captain, TO at the other wideout, LT in the backfield, Buddy Ryan the HC.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Actually, no.  One of the old names used for indy - Indianapolis Indianoplace - no place.
    Posted by underdogg

Nap town?

Sections
Shortcuts