The all JERK team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: The all JERK team

same thing. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Ben Dreith as referee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Jay Cutler
    Brandon Marshall
    Plaxico Burress
    Pacman Jones
    Marshawn Lynch
    Michael Vick
    Underdogg
    reg122
    Dungy

feel free to add to the list

Let's see, how about Terrell Owens? They definitely need a GM, I think Millen would be a perfect fit! Then there's Joey Porter. For an owner you definitely need Uncle Al. And let's not forget about a place kicker. The only real choice is Vanderjerk! I don't believe he has a job, either. I'm just curious, though. Would Underdogg be the guy in charge of press releases? He could talk up Tony Dungy pretty good...assuming you can remove his lips from Tony's a s s long enough to speak! And I've got a great job for reg122. He can be the laundry guy who collects and washes all the dirty jock straps (although he'd probably be slow as he'd first sniff them while stroking himself)!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The New York Jerks.
    New York Jerks fans.
    The Minnesota Vikings.
    ESPN.
    FOX Sports.
    All NFL announcers and "analysts".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

underdogg my fellow comrade in "stirring it up", i feel your pain. unless u r ready to lead the kool aid chants or sleep on a brady pillow, wrapped around your belichick blankie on top of your bruschi mattress with the soothing sounds of randy moss in the background, there is a vocal MINORITY who will call u fourth grade names, put u on silly lists and call for your banning and censorship by one of the communist moderators. jerk is the new cool! i remember bak in 2000 when belichick was a jerk too. remember when he dared mess with the immortal terry glenn? how about in 2001 when he threw his trust and full confidence at an unknown 6th round draft pik to b his QB and had the nerve to hand bak the job bak to the self-righteous, silver spooned entitlement baby bledsoe when he pronounced himself ready to play and start again? 

hang around long enough and show enough objectivity, and u too will earn the right to b threatened with violence by the likes of mvpkilla as my old soul comrade reg122 was and is now in hiding!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

how can you have this list without:

Bill Romanowski
    Albert Hayneworth
    Mecury Morris
    Brett Farve

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Sorry, reg. But Underdogg is far above you on the BDC food chain. He may be a Colts fan (and does have a penchant for starting controversial threads), but at least the guy does have some knowledge about the game. We may disagree with him here, but he is surely more intelligent than a second grader. But the same cannot be said about you! Now you are talking about Glenn in 2000, the last time you claimed this happened in 97! Get your facts straight. Maybe you were not born yet in 97, your posts certainly read like they were written by someone under 12 years old! The fact is, Glenn was overrated. As evidenced by the three Lombardi trophies in the display case in Foxboro, he certainly was not needed. Brady did just fine throwing to Troy Brown and Jermaine Wiggins! Have you heard anyone rave about Patten, Givens, or Branch since they left NE? Yet all were instrumental in winning SBs. You claim to be a fan, but no real fan would ever dream about them trading Brady. At least not until he's Favre's age, and maybe not even then! You are a true troll in every sense of the word. You do not come here to discuss, you come to argue. At least UD makes an effort to be somewhat intelligent in his arguments. You, on the other hand, make about as much sense as Leon. For all I know you ARE Leon under a new name! UD should be insulted by you calling him a "comrade". The only comrades you have are either in the nuthouse or in a special ed class!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Bill Romanowski
    Albert Haynesworth (not for last night's hit - for stomping [Gurode?] the Dallas center's face off a couple years ago)
    Jerome Bettis
    Kordell Stewart (who booked his trip to Super Bowl XXXVI right before Troy Brown scored two special teams touchdowns to ruin his plans)
    Shannon Sharpe (but he was funny, too - I was in the 4th row when he did his, "Call the National Guard... HELP IS ON THE WAY!" routine as the Broncos slaughtered the Pats 31-0 back in the 90's)
    The guy who paralyzed Darrell Stingley and bragged about it (Raider)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

In Response to Re: The all JERK team:
    Bill Romanowski Albert Haynesworth (not for last night's hit - for stomping [Gurode?] the Dallas center's face off a couple years ago) Jerome Bettis Kordell Stewart (who booked his trip to Super Bowl XXXVI right before Troy Brown scored two special teams touchdowns to ruin his plans) Shannon Sharpe (but he was funny, too - I was in the 4th row when he did his, "Call the National Guard... HELP IS ON THE WAY!" routine as the Broncos slaughtered the Pats 31-0 back in the 90's) The guy who paralyzed Darrell Stingley and bragged about it (Raider)
    Posted by NickC1188

That would be Jack Tatum, karma kind of evened things out, he had both legs amputated due to diabetes, he does a lot of work for charities, maybe the public persona and the truth are little apart

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

How can OJ Simpson not be on this list? I would take off Plaxico Burress, I mean he shot himself with a registered gun (florida) that didn't happen to be registered in NY.  He got a pretty harsh sentence for hurting himself. Gotta cut that guy a break. What about Matt Millen?  Hit Pat Sullivan in the head with his helmet as a sore loser and then turned the Lions into the sorest losingest team in the history of the NFL.
    Posted by pauldeba

The gun was unrgistered because he let the permit expire in Florida. It wasn't registered for the state of NY or for NYC. He's back on the list, along with Antonio Pierce & everyone of the Giants staff that tried to cover up the crime.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to The all JERK team:

Beat writer: Ron Borges
    Blogger: John Tomase

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cool-hand-luke. Show cool-hand-luke's posts

THE NY JETS AND ALL THEIR FANS Jay Cutler Brandon Marshall Plaxico Burress Pacman Jones Marshawn Lynch Michael Vick Underdogg reg122 Dungy feel free to add to the list
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

I must agree with adding Brett Faaahvvrrhe to the list, he could be the quarterbacks coach and hold Jay's jock. 

Are we talking active players here?  Because Tiki would have to be on my list.  And  sexy pot belly rexy would certainly have a place. 

Brad Childress is a must.

Ladainian "you danced on my logo" Whinelinson might be honorable mention. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

Sorry, reg. But Underdogg is far above you on the BDC food chain. He may be a Colts fan (and does have a penchant for starting controversial threads), but at least the guy does have some knowledge about the game. We may disagree with him here, but he is surely more intelligent than a second grader. But the same cannot be said about you! Now you are talking about Glenn in 2000, the last time you claimed this happened in 97! Get your facts straight. Maybe you were not born yet in 97, your posts certainly read like they were written by someone under 12 years old! The fact is, Glenn was overrated. As evidenced by the three Lombardi trophies in the display case in Foxboro, he certainly was not needed. Brady did just fine throwing to Troy Brown and Jermaine Wiggins! Have you heard anyone rave about Patten, Givens, or Branch since they left NE? Yet all were instrumental in winning SBs. You claim to be a fan, but no real fan would ever dream about them trading Brady. At least not until he's Favre's age, and maybe not even then! You are a true troll in every sense of the word. You do not come here to discuss, you come to argue. At least UD makes an effort to be somewhat intelligent in his arguments. You, on the other hand, make about as much sense as Leon. For all I know you ARE Leon under a new name! UD should be insulted by you calling him a "comrade". The only comrades you have are either in the nuthouse or in a special ed class!
    Posted by bubthegrub2
    '97 was clearly a typo. u may not have ever done that because u have somehow delusionally convinced yourself of your perfection. regardg brady, of course i would like to keep him but until he is signed, sealed and delivered, it would b foolhardy in a nuthouse or special ed fashion, to not consider all the possible scenario. if god forbid, he's knocked out again for the year with an achilles or somethg, u dont think trading him should b on the table? i have been bleedg and sweatg it out with this team for decades and can vividly remember how untouchable bledsoe once was too. and how joe montana had that bill too. if brady gets injured and misses along chunks again and o'connell leads us to a super bowl victory, u seriously think its a foregone conclusion that brady will not b traded? i ultimately cheer for the front of the jersey. whoever is on the bak is disposable, b it brady, moss, bruschi or anyone else. if bub the grub was the name on the bak with patriots logo upfront, i would b cheerg yoour sorry slop self too!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: The all JERK team : '97 was clearly a typo. u may not have ever done that because u have somehow delusionally convinced yourself of your perfection. regardg brady, of course i would like to keep him but until he is signed, sealed and delivered, it would b foolhardy in a nuthouse or special ed fashion, to not consider all the possible scenario. if god forbid, he's knocked out again for the year with an achilles or somethg, u dont think trading him should b on the table? i have been bleedg and sweatg it out with this team for decades and can vividly remember how untouchable bledsoe once was too. and how joe montana had that bill too. if brady gets injured and misses along chunks again and o'connell leads us to a super bowl victory, u seriously think its a foregone conclusion that brady will not b traded? i ultimately cheer for the front of the jersey. whoever is on the bak is disposable, b it brady, moss, bruschi or anyone else. if bub the grub was the name on the bak with patriots logo upfront, i would b cheerg yoour sorry slop self too!
    Posted by communistmoderator

You do realize that the reason grammar was brought into existence was so that people could understand what was being written. It was to prevent the exact stream of consciousness word salad that you have produced above. 

No, I am not being the grammar police. I am telling you that if you want people to read what you have written then write it in an readable format.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

QB:  Philip Rivers
    OLB:  Shawn Merriman
    RB:  Ladainian Tomlinson

I'd hate to see how big a jerk these guys could be on the same team!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

'97 was clearly a typo. u may not have ever done that because u have somehow delusionally convinced yourself of your perfection.

No, I make typos all the time. But I'll re-read my post before I submit it so I can fix any errors. And it's not so I will look "perfect", but so people can actually know what it is I'm trying to say. Which is why I also try to use proper grammar and punctuation. This is not a text message forum, so the run-on sentences and abbreviated words are a pain in the a s s to read.

i have been bleedg and sweatg it out with this team for decades and can vividly remember how untouchable bledsoe once was too. and how joe montana had that bill too.

They kept Bledsoe as the starter in 01 even though Brady had a better camp. And by the time he was benched he was well past his "prime". Tom has not shown that. If he were to come back and become a statue like Bledsoe (as if saying "here I am, sack me") then I'd expect him to be benched, too. I also believe that trading Montana was a mistake. Though Steve Young was ready to start, Joe still had some fire left in him. And he had better composure in the big game than Young. But there is no future HOF QB here behind Brady.

if brady gets injured and misses along chunks again and o'connell leads us to a super bowl victory, u seriously think its a foregone conclusion that brady will not b traded? i ultimately cheer for the front of the jersey. whoever is on the bak is disposable, b it brady, moss, bruschi or anyone else.

I don't think O'Connell could lead this team to the playoffs! That being said, Cassell did well enough last season. Had they made the playoffs (a matter of a game or two going in a different direction), he may have led them to the SB. The Steelers would have been tough to overcome, though. But I think then they would still not trade Brady. Of course, they would have got better than the #34 pick for Matt in that scenario! While trading any player is always an option, I just don't see it happening to Brady until he proves he cannot get it done any more. There is also the marketing standpoint to the issue. Dumping Tom would be extremely bad PR, and would likely cost the team a lot of revenue. There is also no "heir apparent", and nobody who could come in and improve the team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Oh how wrong you are.  Smaller cities cannot generate the same kind of revenue larger cities can.  No owner would ever leave Boston (well except Al Davis), but with LA open, an owner always has leverage in a small market.
    Posted by underdogg

LOL! He even makes excuses for his owner, the biggest cheat in the NFL!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

THE NY JETS AND ALL THEIR FANS Jay Cutler Brandon Marshall Plaxico Burress Pacman Jones Marshawn Lynch Michael Vick Underdogg reg122 Dungy feel free to add to the list
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

Great post, Harley. Really have to think on this one...
    I've got TO and ocho stinko as wideouts, LT in the backfield, merriman  (get a load of the mohawk, the calling card of a true a-holl) mark gastineau and jack tatum on defense, and jeff george at QB. Underdogg and Leon as ball-washers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Bill Romanowski (an alumni of my high school) at LB.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

unclealfie, yea poor underRoos he likes to shed the crocodile tears..lol. Had to put the jest and their fans after leon (well well look who it is) thread...he's such an a-hole. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

'97 was clearly a typo. u may not have ever done that because u have somehow delusionally convinced yourself of your perfection. No, I make typos all the time. But I'll re-read my post before I submit it so I can fix any errors. And it's not so I will look "perfect", but so people can actually know what it is I'm trying to say. Which is why I also try to use proper grammar and punctuation. This is not a text message forum, so the run-on sentences and abbreviated words are a pain in the a s s to read. i have been bleedg and sweatg it out with this team for decades and can vividly remember how untouchable bledsoe once was too. and how joe montana had that bill too. They kept Bledsoe as the starter in 01 even though Brady had a better camp. And by the time he was benched he was well past his "prime". Tom has not shown that. If he were to come back and become a statue like Bledsoe (as if saying " here I am, sack me ") then I'd expect him to be benched, too. I also believe that trading Montana was a mistake. Though Steve Young was ready to start, Joe still had some fire left in him. And he had better composure in the big game than Young. But there is no future HOF QB here behind Brady. if brady gets injured and misses along chunks again and o'connell leads us to a super bowl victory, u seriously think its a foregone conclusion that brady will not b traded? i ultimately cheer for the front of the jersey. whoever is on the bak is disposable, b it brady, moss, bruschi or anyone else. I don't think O'Connell could lead this team to the playoffs! That being said, Cassell did well enough last season. Had they made the playoffs (a matter of a game or two going in a different direction), he may have led them to the SB. The Steelers would have been tough to overcome, though. But I think then they would still not trade Brady. Of course, they would have got better than the #34 pick for Matt in that scenario! While trading any player is always an option, I just don't see it happening to Brady until he proves he cannot get it done any more. There is also the marketing standpoint to the issue. Dumping Tom would be extremely bad PR, and would likely cost the team a lot of revenue. There is also no "heir apparent", and nobody who could come in and improve the team.
    Posted by bubthegrub2

mr. grub, there is nothing new under the sun. in less than a year, mr. bledsoe really went from a top 10 golden boy franchise QB to being a scrub? u kidding me... do not kid yourself  into complacency. what happened to drew can easily repeat itself with tom. mr. don mojekowski (?) meet bret favre the scrub. mr. favre the now legend meet mr. rodgers your backup. mr. favre dont let the door hit u on your way out, aaron is now our undisputed king. i digress but my point is that just as we had no clue about how great cassell could really b til he got in the situation, it will b likewise with hoyer as it was for brady. the common theme here my friend... is bill belichick. he is more responsible for brady's success than brady is for his! i can think of a lot of teams and systems in which SKB would not have thrived at the heights he has reached under belichick. but i can think of a lot of QBs who could have reached similar heights with belichick as brady has. in bill i trust... in tom, i roll with the flow. again, i would like to initiate a thread specifically on this topic but i have a limit to how much hate speech i can absorb. 

at some point during those contract negotiations, bill may make these points very clear to mr. gisele. thats y i created the thread about him possibly being traded. tom may not like hearg that and things can quickly escalate. 

as for montana and young, i must admit to having a personal bias towards young. to me, he and elway were just special... period! if young had a bit more years under his belt, i would actually rank him a notch higher than montana. young's skillset was superior to montana's in just about every way. he was michael vick, troy aikman, brady and peyton all rolled into one! as it is, i will pick brady right now as the best QB in the history of the game followed by peyton, followed by elway, then montana and YOUNG! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

in less than a year, mr. bledsoe really went from a top 10 golden boy franchise QB to being a scrub? u kidding me... do not kid yourself  into complacency. what happened to drew can easily repeat itself with tom.

Bledsoe had been going downhill since his appearance in SB 31. After Curtis Martin and Ben Coates left he was pretty much inneffective. However, Belichick didn't take over until the 2000 season. Once Brady was ready to play Drew got the axe quickly. So it was Pete Carroll who held onto bledsoe. And still, you are talking speculation here. Tom has yet to take a snap since his injury (in a real game). Friday night he looked like he'll pick up right where he left off. You are jumping the gun here, which is what makes me believe you are merely trolling.

my point is that just as we had ho clue about how great cassell could really b til he got in the situation, it will b likewise with o'connell as it was for brady. the common theme here my friend... is bill belichick. he is more responsible for brady's success than brady is for his!

You're a day late and a dollar short, my friend! O'Connell has been released. I guess he won't be the new "boy wonder" any time soon. And you cannot give BB all the credit for Brady's success. Sure, he put the pieces in place for the TEAM to be successful, but it's Brady's leadership skills and football intelligence which makes him so great. And that can't be taught to someone who doesn't have "it" in the first place.

at some point during those contract negotiations, bill may make these points very clear to mr. gisele. thats y i created the thread about him possibly being traded. tom may not like hearg that and things can quickly escalate.

Now you are trying to fabricate an issue in the future. Tom has never asked for ridiculous contracts before, why should he do so this time? Tom seems intelligent enough to realize that one salary cap hit cannot cripple the team if they are to remain competitive. I'm sure he also knows that staying with the Patriots (and their continued success) will also help his other sources of income, such as endorsements. Besides, Gisele made over $70 million last year. If he's such a "kept man" as you have been claiming, he'll have everything he needs! Please don't try and speculate how Tom's contract negotiations will go based on the prima donnas who make the headlines over such things!

as for montana and young, i must admit to having a personal bias towards young. to me, he and elway were just special... period! if young had a bit more years under his belt, i would actually rank him a notch higher than montana. young's skillset was superior to montana's in just about every way.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion on this. But in one thing Montana was clearly superior. He handled big game pressure better than Young. When it came down to the nitty gritty, nobody handled the big games like Joe. Young had trouble getting over the Cowboys hump, and was lucky to face a SD team in the SB that was clearly not the best in the AFC. I'm not trying to downplay Young. But Montana always stepped up and got the job done in the big game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: The all JERK team : mr. grub, there is nothing new under the sun. in less than a year, mr. bledsoe really went from a top 10 golden boy franchise QB to being a scrub? u kidding me... do not kid yourself  into complacency. what happened to drew can easily repeat itself with tom. mr. don mojekowski (?) meet bret favre the scrub. mr. favre the now legend meet mr. aaron brooks your backup. mr. favre dont let the door hit u on your way out, mr. brooks is now our undisputed king. i digress but my point is that just as we had ho clue about how great cassell could really b til he got in the situation, it will b likewise with o'connell as it was for brady. the common theme here my friend... is bill belichick. he is more responsible for brady's success than brady is for his! i can think of a lot of teams and systems in which SKB would not have thrived at the heights he has reached under belichick. but i can think of a lot of QBs who could have reached similar heights with belichick as brady has. in bill i trust... in tom, i roll with the flow. again, i would like to initiate a thread specifically on this topic but i have a limit to how much hate speech i can absorb.  at some point during those contract negotiations, bill may make these points very clear to mr. gisele. thats y i created the thread about him possibly being traded. tom may not like hearg that and things can quickly escalate.  as for montana and young, i must admit to having a personal bias towards young. to me, he and elway were just special... period! if young had a bit more years under his belt, i would actually rank him a notch higher than montana. young's skillset was superior to montana's in just about every way. he was michael vick, troy aikman, brady and peyton all rolled into one! as it is, i will pick brady right now as the best QB in the history of the game followed by peyton, followed by elway, then montana and YOUNG! 
    Posted by communistmoderator

How do you take yourself seriously. Who gets Aaron Brooks mixed up with Aaron Rodgers. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

How do you take yourself seriously. Who gets Aaron Brooks mixed up with Aaron Rodgers.

He made a reference to an incident with Terry Glenn and Belichick in 97. When I informed him that Bill was the DC for the Jests in 97, he said it was a "typo"! So, Brooks, Rogers, I guess it was another "typo"! The guy said he'd only been in the country for 25 years since he was ten. Then he went on about how he "suffered through decades" supporting the team! Old c.m. is not exactly Harvard material (unless they need to hire someone to clean toilets, that is)!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

jeez, hemarrhoids sometimes feel like a better alternative than debating with grub and enoch. perhaps i should hire a proofreader just for u 2 overanalled nitpickers. ok mrs. lincoln now that i have your drink exactly at room temperature as u like it, i hope u really enjoyed the play! u guys miss the forest to hyperfocus on some shrubs! obviously i meant to say aaron rodgers as i have correctly in other postings. just as i meant to say rather than 1997... actually, i meant 1999 for that is when belichick was actually hired. remember the prolonged saga with parcells to get bel? and yep, i also meant to say hoyer not o'connell. 

also, since i have been in the country since july 1st of 1981, that would mean what? just for u dr. anal... that is slightly OVER 28 YEARS! perhaps i should have said close to 30 years. i have been a boston pro sports fan since late 1986 when i went to NH for college and got to connect with the sox as my old favorites, the NY metropolitans, beat them for the world series. so that would b a bit over 20 years and qualify, your honor, as DECADES! got it?  

Sections
Shortcuts