The angst of pre-season Patriot's football.... why does it affect Pats' fans so much?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The angst of pre-season Patriot's football.... why does it affect Pats' fans so much?

Only once since the 2003 pre-season have the Pats had a better than .500 record in pre-season, in 2009.  This one isn't going to be any different with the team already 1 - 2 with a game remaining.  Unlike past seasons, though, this one seemed to carry a lot more positive vibe going in, didn't it?  Unfortunately, it became the same old drill, look good sometimes and create panic on others.  So, for this pre-season go around, what positives have you seen?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Re: The angst of pre-season Patriot's football.... why does it affect Pats' fans so much?

All of the above.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: The angst of pre-season Patriot's football.... why does it affect Pats' fans so much?

I am more excited about the D this year.

More so than in the last SEVERAL years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Josh McDaniel's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

All of the above and I think that Josh will really help the offense. This is our year, the D looks like its going to be much better too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

It speaks to the high bar set over the past 10 years that we expect perfection or at least excellence every time out. Also the inability of some fans to understand the reason for the preseason and what it is to be used for

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I really like what I am seeing from the D.  Not worried about the line too much, getting beat like a drum pre-season will get them to work it out better before game 1.  I still have nightmares about that first game of the season against the Bills after we cut Lawyer Milloy.  Of course, that ended up okay, too.

Sections
Shortcuts