The Babe Parilli Watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The Babe Parilli Watch

The Babe Parilli Watch
    (for the week ending 10/14/12)

Total number of posted messages (estimated): 124

Number of messages in which the words "Hi, Rusty" appear: 12
    (or an average of approx one "Hi, Rusty" per 10 posts)

Number of attempts at deflecting criticism away the QB: 42*
    (or an average of approx one Brady-smooch per 3 posts)

Number of attempts at patting himself on the back for accurately predicting how the Seattle game would play out: 4
    (or an average of approx one self-aggrandizing moment per 30 posts)

Number of times Babe announced his retirement from message boarding: 0
    (Davedsone beat him to it this week)

For the year though, Babe has officially "retired" twice, so he is averaging one retirement announcement every 5 months. Next announcement not due until March 2013 

Please keep it here for further installments of...The Babe Parilli Watch

* -  total was only 4 up until 7:15PM last Sunday evening

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: The Babe Parilli Watch

He said hi rusty to me a few times. The only problem is that I'm not rusty. It's okay I guess, you guys can call me rusty if you want, I've been called worse lol. I don't have a problem with babe or anyone else here though. This is a good place to talk Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Obviously you are both Rusty alternate logons/fake personalities. I have to give you credit Rusty for the level of effort you put in changing up styles and formatting between your aliases.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Obviously you are both Rusty alternate logons/fake personalities. I have to give you credit Rusty for the level of effort you put in changing up styles and formatting between your aliases.L

Lol you are obviously rusty too really trying to throw everyone off the track. I guess the question is who isn't rusty?

Lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Nah, Babes a Good Sh#t,Mensch, just like all the rest of the experts. Really,  I mean ah, you know, like, like ah, BP has turned a page. It was almost sacreligious to say anything about Brady or Bellichick not long ago but he himself now is no longer taking a list and checking it twice to find out if your naughty or nice. Must have gone to confession and his penence was just too much to bare again.

His forum soul is washed clean. I/we don't need to forgive nor forget cuz he's a good read with a good schtick, thats what I do and leave all the meshugenahs venting over a loss to just reading.

His 'few friends', Oh smutz, forget that OK. Only that his buddy 'Junior' the Yachne and he's a real shmendrik, is a headache to me, AcheNot. No pun intended!

Just like Dave, I think, overreacted and gave up the ship by using a consolodated rap against the general Kabutz here. I think he would like to take that back. Sure Babe gave it up but he found that the board was in favor for him to return even though the vote was 99 to 97 a close call.....LOL
    Babe still can be a bit nebbish but “No Chupah no Shtupa” what more can I say.

Glad to have him ....you too

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Obviously you are both Rusty alternate logons/fake personalities. I have to give you credit Rusty for the level of effort you put in changing up styles and formatting between your aliases.L

Lol you are obviously rusty too really trying to throw everyone off the track. I guess the question is who isn't rusty?

Lol

The only question is which personalities know about the other personalities and which don't. I do know I have blackouts often on this board and when I come to there are 2 or more new PhatRex posts and an error message in my browser that says "RidingwiththekingII is not a valid login".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Lol

The only question is which personalities know about the other personalities and which don't. I do know I have blackouts often on this board and when I come to there are 2 or more new PhatRex posts and an error message in my browser that says "RidingwiththekingII is not a valid login".

That's wacked man. Rusty used to be the burger king guy and has come back with a new name every month it seems. I think he gets banned and has to use a different handle to come back.

My question is if fat Rex is the same guy as jetmangione? That guy used to spend all day here but I haven't seen him in a while. I was looking forward to hearing what he has to say after Sundays Patriot domination.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Number of times Babe announced his retirement from message boarding: 0
    (Davedsone beat him to it this week)"

Babe'll never stand for playing 2nd fiddle...nor even actually play "fiddle" at all for that matter;  Regardless, that makes no difference whatsoever: It's 1st fiddle, or nothin'.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Lol

That's wacked man. Rusty used to be the burger king guy and has come back with a new name every month it seems. I think he gets banned and has to use a different handle to come back.

My question is if fat Rex is the same guy as jetmangione? That guy used to spend all day here but I haven't seen him in a while. I was looking forward to hearing what he has to say after Sundays Patriot domination.

Exactly..that is why Babe is suspicious of everyone being a Rusty alias and says 'Hi Rusty' so many times.(full circle back to the post topic)

I beleive JetMangione was a pats fan having fun or a very sick jets fan. My theory is posters here that favor other teams are just that, pats fans that have a pro PAts alias but also have a second 'troll' alias for fun.

There are also the  legitimate fans of other teams that hang out here as opposed to going on their own forum which shows serious underlying mental issues that needs to be addressed, Jintsfan might be an example of this, the authorities would be wise to track the IP he uses here to an address and monitor his activities.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"My question is if fat Rex is the same guy as jetmangione? That guy used to spend all day here but I haven't seen him in a while. I was looking forward to hearing what he has to say after Sundays Patriot domination."

No, don't think it's him...  Ya see PhatRex was a guy whom used to regularly bash anything & everything Bill Belichick has ever done, while saying the only reason we were good at all was because of Tom Brady...  Other than that, he'd while-away his exceedingly length time posting dryly snide remarks offering little to no wit even the slightest sense, but for the most part he just lied & misrepresented the things he said within a loudly negative, 18th century brand of disturbingly conservative & altogether pointless manner...

Which...yeaaa, I really can't think of ANY-one, who fits that framework...(to an absolute "t").  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Well at least he gave Brady credit. I thought mangione did the same but I could be wrong. I thought he was Fatrex because he was here all the time only to just vanished and then we have this Rex character.

I don't get why a non Patriots fan would want to come here, even to troll like they do. What a waste of a persons time that is. Maybe they really are Pats fans and like to troll for fun but I'd think that it would get old.

F

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Oy vey, you guys continue to plotz over people with multiple names, that's their problem. Just forget it but that will continue cuz people just can't resist. It's Cyberspace let em go. We all know anyway, no need to answer back and tell em 'hi Rusty' or whatever, we know or suspect it already.

However, a different view is from the phatrex, Hess, Leon and Jetmangione who may be all the same person. I find them clever and funny. All they want to do is 'kibbitz'  just meant “to have a good chat” even though they are Jets fans. Why not? They seem to get the best of whomever answers them and they rarely use name calling. In fact they show you up with their patience, answers  and superior wit. Thats another thing that this board lacks is a li'l more humility and humour. I try myself But it gets nowhere!

Use anothe excuse other than 1968 since they won a SB. They win on the laugh meter with me.

They will return win or lose but this board will go thru the roof if the Jets pervail this week.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/bpw.jpg

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Obviously you are both Rusty alternate logons/fake personalities. I have to give you credit Rusty for the level of effort you put in changing up styles and formatting between your aliases.

Me and my wife are Rusty...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Me and my wife are Rusty...

Just don't use WD40 to fix that. Let me tell you my ex-GF didn't appreciate that... fixed the creak though

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yeah Babe called me Rusty on more then one occassion, then denied it, then called me Rusty right after denying it for saying that he called me Rusty. Babe sometimes can be a very disturbed individual. I have to admit since Babe was put on probation he's stopped attacking people outright like in the past. Now Babe just try's to be clever about insults, hiding them in double innuendo's which imo is an improvement

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

It's simple If you disagree with Babe or bring up a past post where he claimed the opposite of what he's saying today you are Rusty. babe's self delusion is that more than one person couldn't possibly disagree with him so they must all be the same person. Babe jumped on the bandwagon after the 2007 season. He's not a Pats fan he's a Brady fan. Think teenage girl who bought a shirt because she thinks he's cute but doesn't really follow or know anything about football.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

It's simple If you disagree with Babe or bring up a past post where he claimed the opposite of what he's saying today you are Rusty. babe's self delusion is that more than one person couldn't possibly disagree with him so they must all be the same person. Babe jumped on the bandwagon after the 2007 season. He's not a Pats fan he's a Brady fan. Think teenage girl who bought a shirt because she thinks he's cute but doesn't really follow or know anything about football.

I think you may be on to something there Glen. yeah the teenager, knowing all about the stats but rarely discusses Football itself ... hmmmm

BTW, we can give him a hip hip HOO-Rah, HOO-Rah which really means in Yiddish.... he is EVIL EVIL ...  RU evil 2 as I  seem to recall? :-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

No, I am Spartacus

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Yeah Babe called me Rusty on more then one occassion, then denied it, then called me Rusty right after denying it for saying that he called me Rusty. Babe sometimes can be a very disturbed individual. I have to admit since Babe was put on probation he's stopped attacking people outright like in the past. Now Babe just try's to be clever about insults, hiding them in double innuendo's which imo is an improvement

I don't know why I find your comment funny ...thanks!

Perhaps it's just that people are using Rustys name like he's poison or something. Then your term double innuendo's gave me a roll. But I'm convinced that Rusty is so sharp and clever to the point that he could convince us thats its entirely possible that you could pick up a turd by the clean end. No Sh#t!

Poor Rusty taking this abuse! We like you Rusty, don't worry too much, :-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

I think that why people are called rusty is akin to the same reason that Jonestown was established by it's cult leader of the same name.

In fact, now that I think about it, Rusty reminds me a lot of Jones as in "what's right is wrong" and his perchance for sexual deviance. LOL

On the other hand it is not out of the realm of possibility to conclude that he is, indeed, many posters with the same message.  It's not that hard to do, especially since he has to change names every other week.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Liar. I have never considered you Rusty. Prove it; or zip it.

Spare us the pot calling the kettle black. You are an egregious perp of clever attacks yourself. I've actually gone very easy on you historically.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

1966 Rusty. Far longer a Pats' fan than you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

What's the point of this meaningless thread and what does it have to do with the Patriots?

Sections
Shortcuts