The Babe Parilli Watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: The Babe Parilli Watch

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah Babe called me Rusty on more then one occassion, then denied it, then called me Rusty right after denying it for saying that he called me Rusty. Babe sometimes can be a very disturbed individual. I have to admit since Babe was put on probation he's stopped attacking people outright like in the past. Now Babe just try's to be clever about insults, hiding them in double innuendo's which imo is an improvement

[/QUOTE]

Liar. I have never considered you Rusty. Prove it; or zip it.

Spare us the pot calling the kettle black. You are an egregious perp of clever attacks yourself. I've actually gone very easy on you historically.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not lying because you appologized for calling me Rusty at one point but that was back before the draft. You can call me a liar all you want because you know there is no legitimate way for me to pull up that quote.

You've gone easy on me? Really, I have maybe attacked you less then a handful of times out of frustration or in retaliation for an unwarrented attack on another good poster but before your first probation you did so on a regular basis to me calling me moron, idiot, among other things and then after the reset when everything was gone you said what have I said since the reset, that means you know that you attacked me and other posters well before the reset but there was no way to prove it since the records were wiped. You love to play these games only asking for proof when you know that it would be close to impossible to go back and pull up the records but never give proof of your own claims.

Truth is on this board you have a rep that follows you and we all know it. We know what you were like before you "cleaned" your act up so please don't act innocent as if you never did it to begin with. Even if I did pull up a quote from 8 months ago you'd say I took it out of contrext and try to explain your way out of it because that's what you do. You try to spin anything negative you used to say that it was in fact your target that called for it to begin with. You are trying to do it now, or did you forget about a complete thread you started before the reset saying that you don't attack anyone that didn't attack you first which was blown apart and which you apologized to multiple posters for "confusing" them with other posters. I have to admit you are much better then you were in the past but only because you don't outright attack them from the first post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah Babe called me Rusty on more then one occassion, then denied it, then called me Rusty right after denying it for saying that he called me Rusty. Babe sometimes can be a very disturbed individual. I have to admit since Babe was put on probation he's stopped attacking people outright like in the past. Now Babe just try's to be clever about insults, hiding them in double innuendo's which imo is an improvement

[/QUOTE]

Liar. I have never considered you Rusty. Prove it; or zip it.

Spare us the pot calling the kettle black. You are an egregious perp of clever attacks yourself. I've actually gone very easy on you historically.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not lying because you appologized for calling me Rusty at one point but that was back before the draft. You can call me a liar all you want because you know there is no legitimate way for me to pull up that quote.

[/QUOTE]

Not that it really matters, but I do remember this incident.  PatsEng is correct.  IIRC it was a case of mistaken identity and Babe later aplogized.

Now, can we direct our energies back to football and the hated Jets?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Thank you NYJ,

I fell right back into this trap of frustration. I'm done with it, god I wish I had the ignore button back. Only back to football talk again

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's simple If you disagree with Babe or bring up a past post where he claimed the opposite of what he's saying today you are Rusty. babe's self delusion is that more than one person couldn't possibly disagree with him so they must all be the same person. Babe jumped on the bandwagon after the 2007 season. He's not a Pats fan he's a Brady fan. Think teenage girl who bought a shirt because she thinks he's cute but doesn't really follow or know anything about football.

[/QUOTE]

1966 Rusty. Far longer a Pats' fan than you.

[/QUOTE]

Should I act like you and cry liar? Since everything you post points to you not knowing anytht.

ing about football I doub it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/bpw.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Takes a licking/Keeps on ticking

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Number of times Babe announced his retirement from message boarding: 0
    (Davedsone beat him to it this week)"

Babe'll never stand for playing 2nd fiddle...nor even actually play "fiddle" at all for that matter;  Regardless, that makes no difference whatsoever: It's 1st fiddle, or nothin'.

[/QUOTE]

Youre probably right. Babe hates being one-upped. I suspect he's already working on his next retirement announcement and that he is just waiting for the perfect moment to spring it on us (when we least expect it)

Sometime during the bye week is my guess

If form holds though, within 24 hours of the announcement, Babe will officially unretire and be back updating his Benny Watch the very next day

No one will even know he'd gone. Not even him...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nah, Babes a Good Sh#t,Mensch, just like all the rest of the experts. Really,  I mean ah, you know, like, like ah, BP has turned a page. It was almost sacreligious to say anything about Brady or Bellichick not long ago but he himself now is no longer taking a list and checking it twice to find out if your naughty or nice. Must have gone to confession and his penence was just too much to bare again.

His forum soul is washed clean. I/we don't need to forgive nor forget cuz he's a good read with a good schtick, thats what I do and leave all the meshugenahs venting over a loss to just reading.

His 'few friends', Oh smutz, forget that OK. Only that his buddy 'Junior' the Yachne and he's a real shmendrik, is a headache to me, AcheNot. No pun intended!

Just like Dave, I think, overreacted and gave up the ship by using a consolodated rap against the general Kabutz here. I think he would like to take that back. Sure Babe gave it up but he found that the board was in favor for him to return even though the vote was 99 to 97 a close call.....LOL
    Babe still can be a bit nebbish but “No Chupah no Shtupa” what more can I say.

Glad to have him ....you too

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I like Babe. He's one of my favorite posters here. If the board had an All Pro team, he'd be on it. I generally agree with much of what he says, but he loses me with his too frequent (IMO) sock puppet accusations, some of which seem out of leftfield, like, for instance, glenr

If glenr is a Rusty sock puppet, then Rusty is a bigger genius than even he himself thinks he is (which is saying a lot). He should be writing screenplays for Hollywood instead of posting messages on the internet, because clearly he ha a talent for creating interesting haracters with strong personalities and unique voices (Babe might disagree with that)

But anyway, the "Hi, Rusty's" are not that big a deal. Theyre a minor blip in Babe's otherwise solid resume. And theyre easy enough to ignore

Peace

PS Who is "Junior the Yachne"? I dont know who you mean

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's the point of this meaningless thread and what does it have to do with the Patriots?

[/QUOTE]

A crude attempt at satirizing Babe's weekly Benny Watch thread. You know what that is, right? If not, you need to educate yourself, son. It's one of the most popular threads in this forum

Deserves a sticky...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanInOz. Show PatsFanInOz's posts

[QUOTE]

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/bpw.jpg

[/QUOTE]

LOL +1 Babe

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"What's the point of this meaningless thread and what does it have to do with the Patriots?"

See that's an unfair stipulation from the very onset...  Authored by himself OR not, the fact that'cha see the words "BabeParilli" somewhere, should clue you in instantly, that this'll have nothing whatsoever real or relevant to do with football.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This can be settled easily enough.

Let Rusty and the accused go to the forum I made and register. I will report if the IP addresses are different.

What say you Brunker? Prove yourself not a faker. Not interested? No surprise there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

Let Rusty and the accused go to the forum I made and register. I will report if the IP addresses are different.

What say you Brunker? Prove yourself not a faker. Not interested? No surprise there.

[/QUOTE]

If he goes there I will gladly go and prove you wrong about me being rusty. Then you will admit it to everyone here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If he goes there I will gladly go and prove you wrong about me being rusty. Then you will admit it to everyone here.

[/QUOTE]

I will admit whatever I find. He won't though. Or at least he won't with his fakes.

It is also possible he uses a dynamic IP, or could post from work, then home.

I only give you about a 33% chance of being Rusty. You sometimes are reasonable.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will admit whatever I find. He won't though. Or at least he won't with his fakes.

I only give you about a 33% chance of being Rusty. You sometimes are reasonable.

[/QUOTE]

Hey babe I went to that site and it was a picture of a watch. Am I on the wrong one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey babe I went to that site and it was a picture of a watch. Am I on the wrong one.

[/QUOTE]

http://patsfanforum.proboards.com/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://patsfanforum.proboards.com/

[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, that looks different.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Okay babe I signed up, same handle sporter81.

can you tell by my ip address that I'm from LA?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I cannot legally say anything about IP addresses. But I can say - I believe you are in LA. North.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I cannot legally say anything about IP addresses. But I can say - I believe you are in LA.

[/QUOTE]

Okay, looks like a decent site to talk Patriots.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I cannot legally say anything about IP addresses. But I can say - I believe you are in LA.

[/QUOTE]

Okay, looks like a decent site to talk Patriots.

[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of features on those sites. I got pretty good at the building part. If you go to your profie and "modify profile", select "skin2" and you will see a much more developed look with a Patriots' theme (assuming you got the default skin upon registering).

Sections
Shortcuts