The Babe Parilli Watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The Babe Parilli Watch

Okay, it appears to me that you ARE NOT Rusty sporter. My apologies. But I had only a lukewarm suspicion you were him. gelnr among others is a much more likely suspect.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

babe isnt the only one who accused everyone of being "rusty" whenever they dont bow down to brady.....pezz also does it.....its pretty sad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

Finished here.  I have to admit, it's a little creepy that he needs people to register at some creepy Brady board for him to finally realize we aren't the same person.

My god is he sick.

This also proves Babe has some kind of an inside line to this board's mods. What's odd about this is he's too dumb to to figure out that I have one board name and only because his little precious mod buddies banning me, that I need to register with a new name here.

Meanwhile, this psycho runs amuck with freedom here, while getting support for trolls and a small pocket of irrationals who also don't enjoy being wrong or being embarrassed about what they don't know about this team and football in general.

You're talking like a crazy man junior. I'm no mod here. LMAO. Being admin of that other board allows me to see the member info. That's it.

Why do you think the board is creepy? LMAO again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Okay cool , thanks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

babe isnt the only one who accused everyone of being "rusty" whenever they dont bow down to brady.....pezz also does it.....its pretty sad.

You're a minor suspect as well.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

oh boy...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's very sad. I seriously don't know any Pats fan off this board with this kind of an illness. I don't and I think it's because we've been fans for many years, not just recently seeing fantasy stats equating to greatness.

We have some fans on here who simply don't get the game.  We won 3 SBs paying attention to detail and all of a sudden it's not necessary as long we see Brady pass 40+ times.

Sick.

Absolutely sick.

I don't know of anybody here who cares if Brady throws 20 times or 50. All anybody cares about is winning.

Nobody could meet my challenge to show me one game in the last couple of years where we lost and were getting at least 4.5 yac running where Brady threw 40+ times (unless Brady was wiping the floor with them through the air)

What you don't get is that Brady throws that much when the run ISN'T WORKING junior. If the run is working, BB uses it. Give the guy some credit.

This is the boat you are missing.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

There are many who have accused Rusty of posting from multiple accounts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels's comment:

oh boy...

Did you hear that?? YOu're a "suspect"!  I told you he was sick.  

well id rather be called a rusty then be called a babeparilli.....that would mean i was old and senile.....and probobaly in a mental institution.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i know he has had many accounts, but ive been on here for over a year with over 3,000 posts, i think you should know im not a "suspect".

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

"Number of times Babe announced his retirement from message boarding: 0
    (Davedsone beat him to it this week)"

Babe'll never stand for playing 2nd fiddle...nor even actually play "fiddle" at all for that matter;  Regardless, that makes no difference whatsoever: It's 1st fiddle, or nothin'.

Youre probably right. Babe hates being one-upped. I suspect he's already working on his next retirement announcement and that he is just waiting for the perfect moment to spring it on us (when we least expect it)

Sometime during the bye week is my guess

If form holds though, within 24 hours of the announcement, Babe will officially unretire and be back updating his Benny Watch the very next day

No one will even know he'd gone. Not even him...

And what was my first response to being "one upped"?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Finished here.  I have to admit, it's a little creepy that he needs people to register at some creepy Brady board for him to finally realize we aren't the same person.

No junior. sporter seemed concerned so I thought of a way to verify. That's all.

Many many more people than me have accused you of posting from multiple accounts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

i know he has had many accounts, but ive been on here for over a year with over 3,000 posts, i think you should know im not a "suspect".

Fair enough. But I would not doubt Rusty has a fairly long list of accounts and has been posting from them innocuously for some years to lend them legitimacy. Now that, is sick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Whatever. We have concluded with a reasonable degree of certainty that sporter is not one of Rusty's fake accounts. That's good to know in this trecherous world of OTFB.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I can also say I believe Rusty does post from where he says he does.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I only have many accounts because he and his boyfriends get embarrassed and then run to the mods, so that forces me to start another.

Meanwhile, they can name call and do whatever, as they claim I violate rules exclusively. They're frauds.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You get banned and have to change your handle to come back on here. It's not like you hide it from anyone here either, you've very clearly expressed your opinions here as to the state of the Patriots as you see it. 

What the heck do they ban you for anyways? I don't think I've ever seen one of your posts that sent the mods over the edge.

Remember that guy 1966patiots or whatever his name was? He used to reply with the word moron in big bold letters lol.. That guy deserved to get the boot.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

I only have many accounts because he and his boyfriends get embarrassed and then run to the mods, so that forces me to start another.

Meanwhile, they can name call and do whatever, as they claim I violate rules exclusively. They're frauds.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You get banned and have to change your handle to come back on here. It's not like you hide it from anyone here either, you've very clearly expressed your opinions here as to the state of the Patriots as you see it. 

What the heck do they ban you for anyways? I don't think I've ever seen one of your posts that sent the mods over the edge.

Remember that guy 1966patiots or whatever his name was? He used to reply with the word moron in big bold letters lol.. That guy deserved to get the boot.

i remember that guy.....he was something else

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

LOL..having people register at another site to compare their IP addresses? To steal a phrase from you know who, you just can't make this stuff up!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

He was pretty funny I must admit. Even though he always said the same thing. His delivery was awesome!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

1966 got crazy. He was sorta ok at first. But then went into every thread and just griped about whatever they were discussing. Very strange. He said he was from NH I believe.

Sections
Shortcuts