The Babe Parilli Watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The Babe Parilli Watch

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL..having people register at another site to compare their IP addresses? To steal a phrase from you know who, you just can't make this stuff up!

[/QUOTE]

It is pretty funny. Only here can you find such things.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

1966 said he was an out of work scientist or something like that. Very anti government too if I remember correctly. He never came back here again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Babe could be 1966 after he got on antidepressants,  and Bunker you are definately Rusty.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yes , bunker is rusty. He has said that from the start. Never seen him hide it. I know that I'm in the minority here but I don't think that Glenn is rusty either. I think Glenn is evil patriot and uses Glenn when he's at work. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1966 said he was an out of work scientist or something like that. Very anti government too if I remember correctly. He never came back here again.

[/QUOTE]

Babe is also out work and slipped by saying he's been a fan since 1966.  Awfully coincidental.

1966PatsFan is old like Babe, as psychotic as Babe, and then Babe said he first started watching the Pats in 1966.

Also, Babe has told us he "works" here and there as a contractor, which essentially means he's unemployed at his age. 60+ males are not really contractors because they're too expensive, especially in this economy.

It would also explain his lashing out and anger.  The Brady loving behavior is a whole other issue, however.

[/QUOTE]

I have a job junior. I work part-time in field service across New England and NY. I have been with this outfit going on 5 years. Before that I took about 5 years off from the grind after working steadily for around 30 years. My current employer has offered me full-time twice and I turned them down. I have paid my dues and don't need more money so I don't want full-time work. I own rental properties and mange others as well.

So try to get it right. Yeah, I became a Pats' fan in 1966 as a teen. I don't know any more about that 1966 guy than you do. He went into every thread and complained about what people were discussing. Then he got banned. I NEVER complain about what people choose to discuss. Unlike many here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes , bunker is rusty. He has said that from the start. Never seen him hide it. I know that I'm in the minority here but I don't think that Glenn is rusty either. I think Glenn is evil patriot and uses Glenn when he's at work. 

[/QUOTE]

Rusty never denies his main account. What would the point of that be?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know but I have a hard enough time in keeping up with my one account. Everything these days has to have a password. The worst are the ones where they say " you must use at least one number, one capital letter, one character , and it must have at least 8 letters. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]

And what was my first response to being "one upped"?

[/QUOTE]

I dont know. But whatever it was, I'm sure it was an appropriate one, Babe

I'm just kidding anyway, trying to craft a response for Laz. Was the best I could come up with at the time

Boy, this thread sure took an unexpected turn here tonight

The Benny Watch never saw this much action, I bet

Peace

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know but I have a hard enough time in keeping up with my one account. Everything these days has to have a password. The worst are the ones where they say " you must use at least one number, one capital letter, one character , and it must have at least 8 letters. 

[/QUOTE]

One easy way to remember a password that is still tough to crack is to use the same basic thing on each site.

1. choose an acronym from the words of your favorite song. Like - Mary had a little lamb. = mhall

2. Preface that with the first 3 letters from the site. = here would be "Bos" (just capitolize whatever the first letter is)

3. Add your birth year, or your firstborn's or wife's at the end. say = 1978

So you have "Bosmhall1978". If they want a non letter charcter add a ! or # or ? at the end. Pick one and use that on them all.

So here would be....

"Bosmhall1978!"

Amazon would be...

Amamhall1978!"

etc.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

That's a good one, I use the same password for anything that doesn't need to be secure. Sometimes they don't work because they want all of these extra charactors  and numbers . That's when it gets tough to remember them all.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe could be 1966 after he got on antidepressants,  and Bunker you are definately Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

RIght. I never try to hide.  Never have, never will. I get banned because some people here have a B line to the mods and then start threads announcing I've been banned.  They're like little girls on the playground.

The irony is, they can't accept that many are right, including me, so to save further confrontation and admitting they're wrong, they run to the mods.

[/QUOTE]

no they run to the mods to get u banned b/c ur a real ***hole  :  ) [/QUOTE]

There you go again junior insulting another real member....then cover with a smiley...

Talk about double innuendos, do you take lessons?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RIght. I never try to hide.  Never have, never will. I get banned because some people here have a B line to the mods and then start threads announcing I've been banned.  They're like little girls on the playground.

The irony is, they can't accept that many are right, including me, so to save further confrontation and admitting they're wrong, they run to the mods.

[/QUOTE]

no they run to the mods to get u banned b/c ur a real ***hole  :  )

[/QUOTE]

i really dont see the point of getting anyone banned when they can just make a new account and keep posting...and i understand why people dislike rusty, but i think he is a very intelligent person and fan and isnt afraid to express his opinion even if its an uncommon opinion....i respect that....this forum would be pointless if we all agreed on every topic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah Babe called me Rusty on more then one occassion, then denied it, then called me Rusty right after denying it for saying that he called me Rusty. Babe sometimes can be a very disturbed individual. I have to admit since Babe was put on probation he's stopped attacking people outright like in the past. Now Babe just try's to be clever about insults, hiding them in double innuendo's which imo is an improvement

[/QUOTE]

Liar. I have never considered you Rusty. Prove it; or zip it.

Spare us the pot calling the kettle black. You are an egregious perp of clever attacks yourself. I've actually gone very easy on you historically.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not lying because you appologized for calling me Rusty at one point but that was back before the draft. You can call me a liar all you want because you know there is no legitimate way for me to pull up that quote.

You've gone easy on me? Really, I have maybe attacked you less then a handful of times out of frustration or in retaliation for an unwarrented attack on another good poster but before your first probation you did so on a regular basis to me calling me moron, idiot, among other things and then after the reset when everything was gone you said what have I said since the reset, that means you know that you attacked me and other posters well before the reset but there was no way to prove it since the records were wiped. You love to play these games only asking for proof when you know that it would be close to impossible to go back and pull up the records but never give proof of your own claims.

Truth is on this board you have a rep that follows you and we all know it. We know what you were like before you "cleaned" your act up so please don't act innocent as if you never did it to begin with. Even if I did pull up a quote from 8 months ago you'd say I took it out of contrext and try to explain your way out of it because that's what you do. You try to spin anything negative you used to say that it was in fact your target that called for it to begin with. You are trying to do it now, or did you forget about a complete thread you started before the reset saying that you don't attack anyone that didn't attack you first which was blown apart and which you apologized to multiple posters for "confusing" them with other posters. I have to admit you are much better then you were in the past but only because you don't outright attack them from the first post.

[/QUOTE]

More lies. You can't pull the "multiple" posts up you claim because they don't exist.

My "first probation"? That implies I have had more than one. Never have. Typical dishonesty on your part.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall more than one occasion that I warned you about attacking me when I was not attacking you and you apologized for it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

I

More lies. You can't pull the "multiple" posts up you claim because they don't exist. I had one or possibly two replies to a poster that I replied to in error. Replied to the wrong post.

My "first probation"? That implies I have had more than one. Never have. Typical dishonesty on your part.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall more than one occasion that I warned you about attacking me when I was not attacking you and you apologized for it.

[/QUOTE]

If you want proof so do I. Pull up the proof, I have a person who verified that you did call me Rusty and then later apologized for it so you calling me a liar is an unwarrented character attack without basis.

You make claims, ask for proof you know is buried to a point where it's not worth looking for then when someone calls you out you do the same thing as above without giving your proof. If you ask other for proof you must do the same in return. Prove I ever attack you without warrent and that I apologized to you on any occassion without warrent or stop with the false character assassinations

btw first probation doesn't mean you've had multiple it does mean that you've had at least 1 though and expectation of more later on

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I

More lies. You can't pull the "multiple" posts up you claim because they don't exist. I had one or possibly two replies to a poster that I replied to in error. Replied to the wrong post.

[/QUOTE]

If you want proof so do I. Pull up the proof, I have a person who verified that you did call me Rusty and then later apologized for it so you calling me a liar is an unwarrented character attack without basis.

You make claims, ask for proof you know is buried to a point where it's not worth looking for then when someone calls you out you do the same thing as above without giving your proof. If you ask other for proof you must do the same in return. Prove I ever attack you without warrent and that I apologized to you on any occassion without warrent or stop with the false character assassinations

btw first probation doesn't mean you've had multiple it does mean that you've had at least 1 though and expectation of more later on

[/QUOTE]

Hilarious. You're numbering my probations based on your "expectation" that there will be more. If that doesn't prove what a spinner and what sort of shifty character you are nothing does.

And you claiming "Babe called me Rusty on more then one occassion, then denied it" is an outright lie. How could I be denying it if I apologized for it? LMAO

And the poster who who you say verified it specifically stated it was "mistaken identity. Yet months later you jumped on the bandwagon claiming to be a victim of being falsely accused of being a fake Rusty when the error was long before corrected. That's dishonest and just shows how you roll all the time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

saying something is first is a truth and unless it is followed by other numbers it's not numbering. It was your first probation. I thought you were a scientist and you don't know how numbering system work?

You did deny it because I had to go back and pull up the quote of you apologizing for it. Of course it's mistaken identity if you called me someone I'm not. I don't know how else you can define it as such. So, no nether was a lie and your original statement said I was a liar because you never called me Rusty not that you denied it so you are changing your argument again. It doesn't matter if you corrected it or not you still did it. If you did it I can claim it all I want because you DID it. Apologizing for calling me someone else does not mean you did not do it esp when the act you committed was calling me someone else which was false so any time you call someone, someone they are not it's MISTAKEN IDENTITY.

If you forgot your original quote: "Liar. I have never considered you Rusty" well you obviously did if you took the time to write out you thought I was Rusty regardless if you meant it for someone else you said it to me directly so you must of considered it to write it.

What's dishonest is continuing to act innocent and calling others liars while changing your story repeatedly when you are called out for it. That's dishonest, backpedaling and saying it was a misunderstanding. Well then be more careful of what you say before you say it because once it's out you can't take it back, it happened

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

saying something is first is a truth and unless it is followed by other numbers it's not numbering. It was your first probation. I thought you were a scientist and you don't know how numbering system work?

You did deny it because I had to go back and pull up the quote of you apologizing for it. Of course it's mistaken identity if you called me someone I'm not. I don't know how else you can define it as such. So, no nether was a lie and your original statement said I was a liar because you never called me Rusty not that you denied it so you are changing your argument again. It doesn't matter if you corrected it or not you still did it. If you did it I can claim it all I want because you DID it. Apologizing for calling me someone else does not mean you did not do it esp when the act you committed was calling me someone else which was false so any time you call someone, someone they are not it's MISTAKEN IDENTITY.

If you forgot your original quote: "Liar. I have never considered you Rusty" well you obviously did if you took the time to write out you thought I was Rusty regardless if you meant it for someone else you said it to me directly so you must of considered it to write it.

What's dishonest is continuing to act innocent and calling others liars while changing your story repeatedly when you are called out for it. That's dishonest, backpedaling and saying it was a misunderstanding. Well then be more careful of what you say before you say it because once it's out you can't take it back, it happened

[/QUOTE]

If I called you Rusty in error and then corrected the error at the time then I didn't call you Rusty for the purposes of the discussion we were in.

But this is no surprise. It's how your mind works on every issue. Quite similar to Rusty's actually.

Now you lie and say I'm changing my story repeatedly. The lying must be pathological.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no they run to the mods to get u banned b/c ur a real ***hole  :  )

[/QUOTE]

i really dont see the point of getting anyone banned when they can just make a new account and keep posting...and i understand why people dislike rusty, but i think he is a very intelligent person and fan and isnt afraid to express his opinion even if its an uncommon opinion....i respect that....this forum would be pointless if we all agreed on every topic.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for being mature, intelligent and honest. A rarity around here.  The one who dislike can't concede they lost a debate, get embarrassed and then follow me around after that.

We know trolls do it after I throttle them, but our irrationals do it it too. Look at RKarp asking where I was because I was on the road again this week.

He's still embarrassed he praised Sanchez early last year not knowing Sanchez always starts well in a season, only to fold like a cheap suit because he's a bust. I called him out on it and he still hasn't recovered.

It's people like that who are the ones to dislike. They play contrarian like Felger, Mazz and Gasper and then won't face the music when they get exposed.

[/QUOTE]
    WE all follow you around Rusty because you're so bright and right about so many things!!

Here's a few of my favorites..

Merriweather is the second best safety in the AFC

Chung is basically as good as Troy Palumalu

Markell Carter is going to be really something

Ocho didn't work out here because of Brady

McCourty is as good as Derrel Revis

If we only gave the ball to Ben Jarvus Green Ellis more we would of won the Super Bowl

The impending doom that is the uncertainty of the NFL lockout will leave teams scrambling/cutting players left and right to get under the salary cap and then we will just swoop in and sign all these players that teams "over paid foolishly for". Never happened.

Clay Mathews is overrrated and we should be glad we didn't get him because now we have Cunningham at half the price!!

Patrick Chung single handidly shut down Antonio Gates

We stole Shaun Ellis from the Jets!! 

We will never run the 43 here...you are stupid!

Matt Cassell is wicked good and Scott Pioli is too!

Brady is spoiled and dictates how this offense runs

We should trade Brady and start the Mallett dynasty

I could go on  -and would - if I didn't have to take my kid to the Halloween dance at his school...

Sections
Shortcuts