The back peddle begins...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: The back peddle begins...

Free Chuck Stewart!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This is a joke right...?

Hernandez was with the dead guy an hour before his death, he destroyed his security cameras and his cell phone post death... I'm the biggest die hard Pats fan on the planet, if you think AH had nothing to do with this guy's death than you're a jack azz.

I don't care if he pulled the trigger or has been fighting to hide the guy who did, we don't want this guy on our team, we don't want to have to defend Hernandez for the next few years when in our heart of hearts when we know he did it but got off on a technicality or because he could afford great lawyers.

F this guy, we gave him a huge contract and every opportunity to get away from his scummy friends, he chose not to, F him...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I have multiple EBT cards and multiple crackerpot palaces in multiple states.

Living well is the best revenge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

People should spend more of their time in reality, and in school to learn how to spell and write a complete, coherent and grammatically correct sentence.

People should spend more of their time in reality, [superfluous comma] and in school to learn how to spell and write a complete, coherent [omitted comma after coordinate adjective "coherent"] and grammatically correct sentence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

People should spend more of their time in reality, [superfluous comma] and in school to learn how to spell and write a complete, coherent [omitted comma after coordinate adjective "coherent"]and grammatically correct sentence.

The comma was not superfluous when there were two different realms mentioned and so many "ands" in that one sentence. The adjective "complete" was distinct from "coherent" and was in reference to two separate literal qualities that were absent.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The comma was not superfluous when there were two different realms mentioned and so many "ands" in that one sentence. The adjective "complete" was distinct from "coherent" and was in reference to two separate literal qualities that were absent.

1) You are making two points in your first sentence - people need to spend more time in reality, and they need to spend more time in school - but the writing grammatical sentences part only applies to the latter point. Separate ideas should be handled in separate sentences unless the relationship between the ideas is made apparent. I dont think you did that. So you actually should have placed a period after "reality", not a comma

2) The coordinate adjectives are "complete, coherent, and...correct". The comma after "coherent" went missing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

People should spend more time in reality. And in school, to learn how to spell and write a complete, coherent, and grammatically correct sentence.  There, Cardinal Ximenez.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I dont know who Cardinal Ximenez is, but I promise I will wiki him

Your newly formulated second sentence lacks a subject

Just busting your balls btw

Good night

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

AcheNot

The subject of the second sentence is understood.

Just google Cardinal Ximenez and Michael Palin together.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

This is a joke right...?

Hernandez was with the dead guy an hour before his death, he destroyed his security cameras and his cell phone post death... I'm the biggest die hard Pats fan on the planet, if you think AH had nothing to do with this guy's death than you're a jack azz.

I don't care if he pulled the trigger or has been fighting to hide the guy who did, we don't want this guy on our team, we don't want to have to defend Hernandez for the next few years when in our heart of hearts when we know he did it but got off on a technicality or because he could afford great lawyers.

F this guy, we gave him a huge contract and every opportunity to get away from his scummy friends, he chose not to, F him...

Perhaps AH is the Capo Di Tuti Capo, afterall?

Only question I have is if I rented a vehicle and it was'nt on my property - garage or driveway - that early morning and hours later that afternoon, then I would have reported it stolen, unless I knew who had it?

One of the first question the cops had for AH .... huh? Afterall he was only an innocent person at the time and the only apparent reason the the cops were at his home.... the vehicle. Wonder what his answer was.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thanks

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition" lol

peace

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm amazed someone would take the trouble to feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez. Get your head out of the sand please. 

If you feel bad that a millionaire like him has lost a few bucks over this, wait until his contract gets voided because of the dumb things he has done and wait until the league docks him as well for suspensions. 

With all those on death row and serving life sentences for crimes they didn't commit (with DNA evidence to prove it, see: the Innocence Project), I would think you would want to spend your time rallying around those people rather than feeling sorry for a millionaire who lost a bit of money and got his feelings hurt because, amongst other things, he was with a dead man (who he knew) the night he was killed and at the very least destroyed technology he knew the police would want a look at. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Backpedaling? AH just added a criminal attorney to his team. That doesn't sound like a guy who is the wrongful target of rumors.

Beyond that a member of the press citing sources is neither slander nor libel. Such things are given with a grain of salt and taken that way as well.

are you kidding me--given with a grain of salt and taken that way as well.. where have you been for the last week?? everything the media says has been repeated over and over and over. and people like you are lapping it up as facts. I'm glad he has hired a criminal attorney because everyone thinks he is one, and  the hor media has already declared him guilty.

remember  John King CNN???

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

[/QUOTE]

I'm not lapping anything up. He rented the vehicle. His house has been searched a couple of times. They took out evidence bags. He's hired a criminal lawyer now.

There is no need to bite on rumors from "sources". The man has a world of trouble on his doorstep.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

The slanderous and liableous attacking of Aaron by either the Media and or the Law process has already caused financial loss for an innocent man...The courts have closed ranks by sealing the "Lloyed murder investigation" ( first time Aaron has not been tied to the headline)....If it was the DA's releaceing of inaccurate fact, some heads have got to roll and the city is liable...If it was the media's LIES some one has to pay...

So the Courts either are continueing to remain close mouth or are getting hessitant to say any more via liability...The Media has all of a sudden released their harrasing strangle hold and stopped their liableous actions.

An informed source...what a joke....Media uses this pure BS to say anything they want...even when they know it is compleatly false...

Some one has caused financial loss and harm to his good name and someone down the road will PAY dearly...This may have been made obvious by Aarons Atty. starting his public statements. You think the lack of intensified false reports by the media and the sealing of the investigation by the court system is just a coincidence...

They have played their hand out...got their BLUFF called...and now it is FEE's reraise,,,,and some are now folding their hands...the rest will pay the price...

There are kool aid drinkers…..and then there are those who shoot kool aid intravenously……..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

While you await the arrest warrant, part timer, I await your response to this question which you have thus far inartfully dodged for multiple posts:

Exactly what has the Patriarca crime family's presence in Hartford got to do with Aaron Hernandez? Since you've made it clear my professional knowledge is really lacking, please do educate me. And, type slowly if you would please - ignorant soul that I am I really need for you to spell it out for me clearly.

Remember that? 

By the way, in a forum that has an overrepresenation of bull$h1t artists you are the leading contender for 'top-of-the-pile' status.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

People should spend more of their time in reality.

obviously being inconciveable to you.....that is beyond your reach...

Sorry I had to

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

4 guys went to a club...only 3 came back. It seems this is especially curious to most. I don't know, I've gone to a club as a group of 4...sometimes 4 come back...sometimes 3...sometimes 2....sometimes 1....sometimes 8.

My brother, personally leased a car for his friend in his name. Why? It was his FRIEND who had terrible credit, but a decent job. 5 years later, it was paid off. Was it always a smart and comfortable decision? Hardly. Friends help each other out sometimes. Sometimes they even overextend as friends are often as close, or closer than family.

I guess many of you think people drive all their own cars, go to clubs, play rummicub and come home to get a good night's sleep?

Did anyone here actually grow up in a city? I mean, people think some of this is so far fetched (4 leaving 3 returning, leasing cars for other people, possible activities inside a home that youd want erased if the police were coming, a general distrust and reluctance to help police with ANYthing, even a dead friend) and to me, I've witnessed/lived just about all of that, and I'm not some criminal overlord, nor am I someone who is any closer to the criminal word than a few street-level pot dealers.

Many here seem to think it's IMPOSSIBLE Hernandez could have learned about the killing AFTER THE FACT, but before police. Of COURSE they would search his house...IT'S ONE OF THE LAST KNOWN PLACES HE WAS ALIVE!

ANd nobody, and I mean NOBODY is talking about Hernandez playing football for the Pats right now. Don't create some bullshyte argument to further your agenda. All ANYONE is talking about is how UNFAIRLY and DISGUSTINGLY Hernandez is being treated RIGHT NOW.

Early, VERY EARLY IN THIS INVESTIGATION the POLICE THEMSELVES said: "Hernandez is NOT SPECIFICALLY A SUSPECT!"

The character of some people around here has shown to be rotten to the core.

Yes, a man is dead...one of MANY. I guess that makes it ok to drag someone else through the mud. If they're innocent, eh, they'll get an 8th page retraction, and no internet apologies.

I may appear I'm on on my high horse, but that's only because some of you willingly live in the muck and it throwns off your perspective.

I don 't think he's innocent. I also don't think he's guilty. I dont think anything...but I wonder about all of it and am willing to WAIT until more than 5% of the facts are known. Go and study 5% of a curriculum, then take the final...let me know how that works out for you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Seems part-timer has a part-time job. A young man lost his life, Hern somehow is affiliated with the perp(s) not ruling him out just yet of wrong doing. Who on God's green earth destroys a security system, cell phone and hires a cleaning crew to cleanse his home after the murder? Something smells. Part-timer seems more concerned about whether Hern will play this year vs. Lloyd's death. Let's pretend for a moment that Lloyd is his future brother-in-law. Or does he love Patriot football that much?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Absolutely correct.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

4 left 3 returned.

Broken phone who actually broke the phone? The owner or killer or is it the same person?

Broken security systems? Who broke it is it the owner or killer or both are the same?

Warrant for arrest? Has not happened?

Is AH actually working with police because he was being blackmailed by the other two?

I have not seen any in depth information about the victims back ground--drugs/record?

Where are the other two men? No names mentioned? Are they part of a bigger arrest?

The only definite is that a man is dead and the police are investigating the area in and around the home.

Other than that all else is supposition by every one

Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year