The Benny watch - week 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: The Benny watch - week 5

In response to bredbru's comment:

by the way, very odd phenomena, that 20 or more people who cannot see somethng you see (often sadly) mount personal attacks, namecalling, stalking around the board, then when the thing you point outed out (very early) comes to be the accepted reality even to them, not only do they not want to discuss it, but if you bring up the matter, they think its cool to attack for that.

ever heard of accountabilty and responsiility? giving credit where credit is due? its like there is a fear of losing something by givigng credit or attibution. sad and i hope it changes. thankfully one place on this board that kind of decency and humanity is common (on the draft thread).

Yet you and Babe do all the things you're complaining about yourselves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

by the way, very odd phenomena, that 20 or more people who cannot see somethng you see (often sadly) mount personal attacks, namecalling, stalking around the board, then when the thing you point outed out (very early) comes to be the accepted reality even to them, not only do they not want to discuss it, but if you bring up the matter, they think its cool to attack for that.

ever heard of accountabilty and responsiility? giving credit where credit is due? its like there is a fear of losing something by givigng credit or attibution. sad and i hope it changes. thankfully one place on this board that kind of decency and humanity is common (on the draft thread).

Actually I have been on the best behavior since the board reset Rusty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In a nutshell: Lots of people here just can't handle being shown they were wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

This really needs to stop...

At all costs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Maybe when you stop your childish whining about BJGE it will stop

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Actually I have been on the best behavior since the board reset Rusty.

OK you can call me rusty and I'll keep identifying you as vaginaboy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

You should post a Moss thread every week for those who said BB made a mistake and how he still has it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

YouYou should post a Moss thread every week for those who said BB made a mistake and how he still has it. 

Don't give the child ideas

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Bjge had 1700 yards and 24 tds As a split time back in 2seasons. I wish we had actually drafted RB talent before last year but it simply wasn't in the offensive game plan. We had Ridley last year too but only had 2 tes on the roster propelling Brady to throw 600 times. Are you telling me that Ridley getting 150 and Benny getting 150 wouldn't have worked last year? We wouldn't know cuz OB would have had to used his mind.. 1700 yards 24 tds zero fumbles as an undrafted FA....what a bum!

Now under Mcdaniels we have a new philosophy, it's called punch you in the mouth and run all over you. Be thankful.

If Benny was still here McDaniels new offense would be called "tickle your chin for a two yard gain"...doesn't have as good a ring as "punch you in the mouth and run all over you", but it's more fitting. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Benny just moved up the Bengals depth chart with the injury to Bernard Scott.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

YouYou should post a Moss thread every week for those who said BB made a mistake and how he still has it. 

Since he is getting a fraction of the snaps Benny is getting, it wouldn't tell us much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Uh no! Dumb idea Clarence .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Right on, all we need is the tool to start more stupid threads.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to 15315k's comment:

What's the point of this stupid thread? Green Ellis don't play for the Pats.

No point crusty. So go whine somewhere else.

It's good to see you admit that there's no point to this thread. Isn't that the same thing as being irrelevant?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

It's good to see you admit that there's no point to this thread. Isn't that the same thing as being irrelevant?

Babe is like a vindictive ex wife or a petulant child. For all his hating on BJGE he has conviniently forgotten how much he went on during the off season about how we didn't need a running game because we had Brady and how the short passing game was the same as a running game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yup. Same thing. So go whine to somebody who cares.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe is like a vindictive ex wife or a petulant child. For all his hating on BJGE he has conviniently forgotten how much he went on during the off season about how we didn't need a running game because we had Brady and how the short passing game was the same as a running game.

I have never said the short passing game was the same as a running game. Not ever. Never said we didn't need a running game because we had Brady either. I said we needed a better defense.

Just because you can't keep all your fake accounts straight Rusty, don't mess up what I have said.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Right on, all we need is the tool to start more stupid threads.

Stop talking to yourself Rusty. It's a sign of insanity.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

is YouYou a chinese guy you know or something?

What happened to your handle babe.. Tool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Go find a giants forum . Nobody here likes you . Your alternate handles of Babe and UD6 don't count. What kind of loser spends all night trolling a fan site of a team he doesn't follow.. Answer a pencil neck little twirp. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Uh no! Dumb idea Clarence .

I was only kidding dude. Read the whole thread next time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

is YouYou a chinese guy you know or something?

Sorry, I didn't catch that one. Wish I could speak Chinese though.Thanks for pointing it out.

Sections
Shortcuts