The best part about the loss...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: The best part about the loss...

To the jet's fans think about this for a second. We as Patriot fans are rip roaring mad that we are 3 and 3 and are in first place. You idiots on the other hand are scheduling parades about being 3 and 3. Think about that for a second...you're actually happy about being average!! We on the other hand aren't used to this. The good news is we will put you out of the average catergory this Sunday and drop you below average, where you feel more comfortable. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Is that all the Pats have to do to take control of the division is to beat the Jets at home this Sunday, and the universe will be back in sync.

The Pats young DBs are getting meaningful experience in games that are not make or break your season deals. The offense will clean up the red zone issues. Both sides of the ball will get better at closing the deal. Lots of football left people, come in off the ledge and enjoy it...

wishful thinking...

the meaningful experience of getting burned all last year have NOT made them better this year.

josh in teh red zone has not improved.

brady, when he gets flustered and he does, is not his confident self.

i too expect them to get better. it'd be hard not to.

just not necessarly good enough to win a super bowl

(tiny hope in the recesses of my mind).

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Everyone is in a panic about the secondary.  It is not that bad.  There were 3 rookies in the secondary at the end of the game.  Wilson looks good at times.  Dennard looks good.  McCourdy looks better than last year.  This is not a normal situation.  The Patriots lost by one point.  If they had taken the field goal at the half, they would have won.  Jones is a force.  He will figure out how not to get  held all the time or learn to make the refs notice it.  Spikes looks good.  Pryor is coming back. Hightower will be back.  How many games will Brady throw two int's?  IT is a long season.    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

To the jet's fans think about this for a second. We as Patriot fans are rip roaring mad that we are 3 and 3 and are in first place. You idiots on the other hand are scheduling parades about being 3 and 3. Think about that for a second...you're actually happy about being average!! We on the other hand aren't used to this. The good news is we will put you out of the average catergory this Sunday and drop you below average, where you feel more comfortable. 

Yeah, I don't think anyone's happy about it.  The predictions for the Jets first six games, which was thought to be their toughest stretch, was anywhere from 0-6 to 2-4.  Add to that the early season injuries to many key starters, 2 out of 2 division wins and the fact that their entire division is 3-3, it's acceptable.  Clearly, even with their best players on the field, the Patriots are very beatable.  After Sunday, I'd prefer 7-0, but I'll take 4-3.

What you prefer and what you'll take are meaningless...what you own is a 43 year drought..lol

Sections
Shortcuts