The best secondary in the League?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

The best secondary in the League?

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-7-49/Wilson--Fins-can-have--best-secondary-in-league-.html

I dont think this guy has faced a healthy brady,and moss,and welker.who would you say has the best secondary in the league?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Re: The best secondary in the League?

That's why it's called FREE speech.  You don't have to back your words up with anything of value.  I'm sure we will win both games by a combined 40 - 50 points.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Wilson was the "weak link" in the Giants secondary in 07. He was burned quite a few times, if I recall correctly. Allen has yet to show his worth, and we all remember the field day Matt Cassel had with this secondary! And what does this guy know, anyway? A year covering the Fins and before that an NHL and boxing commentator? We know what they say about opinions.....everyone has one! They were 25th against the pass last season. They will need to improve greatly before anyone will consider them the best secondary in the league. And they have a quarter of their schedule trying to cover Randy Moss and TO. I'd say this guy is a bit biased with his opinion. But considering the source (ESPN) I'm not surprised!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I think we'll shred the Phins DB's this year. IMHO we'll also have the most improved secondary in the division this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

[QUOTE]I think we'll shred the Phins DB's this year. IMHO we'll also have the most improved secondary in the division this year.
    Posted by Wizardsjag[/QUOTE]
    Being improved from last year isnt saying much, unfortunately.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

This is a joke, the Phins are no where near being the best secondary in football. not even close.