The best thing that happened to this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: The best thing that happened to this team

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

seems like brady is forcing it to lloyd when lloyd is covered....sure lloyd could have caught some of the passes, but some of it has to go on brady too.

[/QUOTE]

So, which ones of those flat out DROPS was TB's fault?  The ones in the strike zone or the ones he had to throw ahead of the defenders?

Ha, did you just hear Rodney?   Lloyd is a disssssssssappointment! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

seems like brady is forcing it to lloyd when lloyd is covered....sure lloyd could have caught some of the passes, but some of it has to go on brady too.

[/QUOTE]

So, which ones of those flat out DROPS was TB's fault?  The ones in the strike zone or the ones he had to throw ahead of the defenders?

[/QUOTE]

Lloyd is strange. Do you think if he was completely uncovered and got a ball right at his chest would he still leave his feet and fall on the ground?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lloyd is strange. Do you think if he was completely uncovered and got a ball right at his chest would he still leave his feet and fall on the ground?

[/QUOTE]

Yes I do.  He obviously doesn't like contact and his YAC's are pathetic. If it's not a highlight reel catch, he doesn't make it.  Today he didnt even do that.

I actually think he slows on his routes just to make those catches.  I know he did last week and he looked to have slowed a couple of times tonight.  He just doesn't look like a team player to me.  It's all about him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

just reality.  jets are worse than last year.  pats are better than last year

COACHING SUCKS THIS YEAR PERIODperiodPERIOD

[/QUOTE]

How can anyone say with a straight face that the Pats are better than last year. They were in the super bowl. Maybe you can say that in January but until then last years team looked better than this.

[/QUOTE]

well simple minded simpleton.  I'll explain it to you.  PLAYERS ON THE TEAM.
      PAts have a better assembled team this year with their good draft picks.  ALOT MORE TALENT.  HENCE BETTER.

COACHING IS HOLDING THEM BACK

[/QUOTE]

getdrunksupit,

"well simple minded simpleton.  I'll explain it to you.  PLAYERS ON THE TEAM.
      PAts have a better assembled team this year with their good draft picks.  ALOT MORE TALENT.  HENCE BETTER. COACHING IS HOLDING THEM BACK"

someone using their noggin for more than holding a hat.

[/QUOTE]

So the diferrence is O'Brien. Or is there another coaching change that
    i am unaware of. Who says they have "a lot" more talent. If anything the offense has less talent. The offensive line is not as good and the defense is not playing much better.  They only lost 3 games last year and they had a pretty tough schedule in comparison to this year.

Sections
Shortcuts