The best thing we have going for us right now...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

The best thing we have going for us right now...

No one is talking about us being the team to beat in the AFC.  Suddenly everyone in the media is ready to crown denver.  They have looked very good lately, and will no doubt be a tough test shall we meet them in the playoffs, but I love it when the media starts doubting Brady and Co. come playoff time.  Green Bay is the NFC team that is flying under the radar right now.  A NE/GB Super Bowl wouldn't suprise me one bit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: The best thing we have going for us right now...

If the best thing this team has going for it is flying under the radar, then the Pats are in trouble.

Both lines are an issue right now. 

Offensive line has been a shell of what it was earlier in the season for most of the last 4 weeks. We all know how different this offense is when Brady is getting hit. He played well in HOU, but other than that, this offense is usually scores in the low 20's when Brady is under siege. Not sure if I like this defense in the playoffs in a close low scoring affair.

Defensive line is also an issue. Ill cut the coverage unit some slack for yesterday because Dennard was out and Talib didn't start, but outside of Wilfork, this line has some issues. Chandler Jones came up big at the end, but was virtually invisible for the most part.

We all know how Brady carves up the blitz, Manning will be no different. Hopefully Cunningham will make a difference.

Whether it is a passing or running league, winning the line of scrimmage has and always will be the biggest key. Right now, Pats are losing more battles than they are winning. Hopefully they can fix things in time for the playoffs

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: The best thing we have going for us right now...

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

No one is talking about us being the team to beat in the AFC.  Suddenly everyone in the media is ready to crown denver.  They have looked very good lately, and will no doubt be a tough test shall we meet them in the playoffs, but I love it when the media starts doubting Brady and Co. come playoff time.  Green Bay is the NFC team that is flying under the radar right now.  A NE/GB Super Bowl wouldn't suprise me one bit.

Were on to Miami (BB voice)    Jump the gun much?

Sections
Shortcuts