the big mouth jets.[ its time to shut them up]

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the big mouth jets.[ its time to shut them up]

I cant wait for the pats to play these idiots.rex ryan,and bart scott do nothing,but run there mouths.yes rex ryan is,or was a great defenseive coach.yes the ravens defense is good,but not because of bart scott.scott would have never been heard of if it wasnt for ray lewis,ed reed,chris mcCallister,terrell suggs.but these guys arrogance will be the jets down fall.they have ran there mouth on how they will dominate the afc east,and by bashing bill belichick.I hope that we beat them real bad.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/28/bart-scott-says-he-meant-no-offense-to-harbaugh/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

Re: the big mouth jets.[ its time to shut them up]

nothing more gratifying then watching a team get humiliated after running there mouths.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I would be satisfied to beat them by one point so we can hear Ryan say something like...
    "We were competitive and now we have something to build on."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

In Response to Re: the big mouth jets.[ its time to shut them up]:
    [QUOTE]I would be satisfied to beat them by one point so we can hear Ryan say something like... "We were competitive and now we have something to build on."
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

That would be nice, but utter humiliation on all both sides of the ball would be better.

Patriots 45, Jests -7

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

I hate the JETS more then any team in football.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

I got season tickets and I can't wait until Nov.22 at 4:15 when we play them, I'll B there Laughing. Anybody wana go with me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

I don't think we'll have to worry about the Jets this season. 

They will be horrible all by themselves. 

I can't wait for Rex Ryan to eat his words.   If he's one of those fat people who turns to food for comfort, he'll double in size by week 8.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSNYFAN. Show PATSNYFAN's posts

BRING BACK HERM

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

I look at the whole rex ryan/bart scott talk in a different way and that is they are showing respect to NE in their own football, smash mouth, macho kinda way. I don't blame them for making a fool out of themselves, their envy for our team and accomplishments is present in every back handed comment they have for the patriots. The only thing we have to do is prove them right and show them why we have been so dominate in this division or league for that matter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Zig Zag I have half a season worth of season tickets and I will be at the Jets game in Foxboro as well. I was at the OT game last year and it broke my heart when we lost in OT. This year we eat them for dinner. Brady is going to sh*t all over the Jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

We gota get that Fat BAST*RD Rex Ryan on cel. fit club.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

If everybody's healthy, were gona beat them by 30 points, but I gota tell U, Mr.USC scares me, he's gona B a damm good QB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

"I can't wait for Rex Ryan to eat his words.   If he's one of those fat people who turns to food for comfort, he'll double in size by week 8". That is so funny Ltown1, that statement cracks me up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]If everybody's healthy, were gona beat them by 30 points, but I gota tell U, Mr.USC scares me, he's gona B a damm good QB.
    Posted by ZigZig[/QUOTE]

ZigZig, don't be afraid of Mark Sanchez. There is a reason he elected to enter the draft this year instead of waiting till next year, he isn't half the talent Bradford, Snead, McCoy, or heck even Tebow are. He won't be a bust but he wont be the second coming of Namath either. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the big mouth jets.[ its time to shut them up] : ZigZig, don't be afraid of Mark Sanchez. There is a reason he elected to enter the draft this year instead of waiting till next year, he isn't half the talent Bradford, Snead, McCoy, or heck even Tebow are. He won't be a bust but he wont be the second coming of Namath either. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

This is a good post. Next year's draft will be excellent in QBs. The JESTS won't have to trade up to get their next "franchise QB" next year. They should be picking about number 3.

Sections
Shortcuts