the big picture..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

the big picture..........

This loss was a eye opener and its always a tough loss to the Jets .Its only week two so take away the sharp objects and step back from the edge of the cliff people. The Jets are peeking at week two which is fine by me. The big picture this is better to have this stuff happen now  then late December ......WHEN IT MATTERS MOST..........keep the faith people...we have two home games coming up ......We get Wes back and Mayo in a couple weeks we will be fine...........The defense did not play that bad the first two weeks . Certainly well enough for us to win as we are spoiled with the offense putting up 30 ppg usually........penaltys were huge too which we never see..........keep your chins up we will be ok.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Re: the big picture..........

In Response to the big picture..........:
    This loss was a eye opener and its always a tough loss to the Jets .Its only week two so take away the sharp objects and step back from the edge of the cliff people. The Jets are peeking at week two which is fine by me. The big picture this is better to have this stuff happen now  then late December ......WHEN IT MATTERS MOST..........keep the faith people...we have two home games coming up ......We get Wes back and Mayo in a couple weeks we will be fine...........The defense did not play that bad the first two weeks . Certainly well enough for us to win as we are spoiled with the offense putting up 30 ppg usually........penaltys were huge too which we never see..........keep your chins up we will be ok.......
    Posted by EASON11

The Jets really don't scare me.  They have a talented defense but they don't have enough talent on the offensive side of the ball to win any big games.  

Let them have their week 2 moral victory.  The honeymoon with Rex will end.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I was wondering if it was a long term benefit for the Pats to lose this game.  It'll really get them fired up.  Nobody seemed to be mad yesterday.  They all just sort of looked like "oh, it'll get fixed eventually".  I don't know what was going on but there was no passion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Wow, not as Rah Rah as you but well put Eason11! I break it down like this... Defense was good enough to win and Offense looks discombobulated (favorite Coaching term I use to discribe a unit not functioning together). Give them a while to shake the rust off Brady and also the WR's a chance to get use to what Brady likes as far as routes run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

this team has the potential to be lethal come the late fall and winter games.....Taylor ran the ball well.........they need to get him more involved....Brady will come around and Welker will be back.........they can talk all they want about the Jets and Ryan, its what you do in December that matters.......sure I want to win every game but 2007 is something that happens once every 100 years........Welker is huge in this offense and it showed yesterday..........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

My message says it all for the Patriots. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Until the coaching staff gets "the big picture" and realizes a legitimate NFL team needs to have at least a semblance of a running game and not go 4 wide at the drop of a hat, this team will continue to look soft and be blitzed to no end. I don't blame the players, the coaches are failing so far, in my mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to the big picture..........:
    Posted by EASON11
    i think once brady is comfortable,it will all come together,but this azz hole dosent think so.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10119548/NFL-Truths:-Brady-will-always-hear-the-footsteps

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I can't blame the media for writing those articles.  I suspect half of the users who came over from the Sox board to write their doom and gloom posts soak it all up.  Someday Brady's skills will diminish.  Getting over injuries mentally is indeed something that has to be overcome.  How anyone can say that at week 2 is beyond me though.  The Pats have issues through 2 games.  I want to see some more games before I begin to think the problems are anything more than short-lived nuisances.

I didn't realize Buffalo has the 6th rated offense through 2 games.  Our D held up well.  Atlanta will be a better test though.  We have two good games coming up.  We'll either prove we are back on track or we'll have dug a deep hole to overcome.  Go Pats!

With one less bobbled pass, we could be 2-0 despite our issues.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

It's a LONG season.  We are only 2 games in so far....so many different things will happen through the course of the season.  This patriot team will be FINE.  They'll be there at the end!  Just give it some time people....you'll see. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Re: the big picture..........:
    this team has the potential to be lethal come the late fall and winter games.....Taylor ran the ball well.........they need to get him more involved....Brady will come around and Welker will be back.........they can talk all they want about the Jets and Ryan, its what you do in December that matters.......sure I want to win every game but 2007 is something that happens once every 100 years........Welker is huge in this offense and it showed yesterday..........
    Posted by EASON11
    IMO every game played whether it's in Sept or Dec. a win is a win and it counts the same. Without early wins come December we'll be watching the JETS in the playoffs. UGHHHH!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from salpointe. Show salpointe's posts

Remember last year.......we went to NY early and won......then when it mattered later in the season, we lost a close one at home against the same JETS...
    Week 2 does not make or break your season.  Most teams will make a huge step forward week 3.....let the games be played and be patient......besides the "streak" year....we start a bit slow and build up to November and December. 

Sections
Shortcuts