The Big Uglys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The Big Uglys

I have said all off season that I wanted us to go OT in round one, now we didnt draft a 1st round olinemen but we still went out and got some great depth. The tackle we took in round 2 is a 6 foot 7 monster of a blocker and will be brought along slowly but surely by dante and the other guys we got look like they will at the very least be good back ups for years to come. I think we did enough in this years draft to fix our Oline for the short term future what do you guys think about the Oline drafting?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: The Big Uglys

We have a lot offensive linemen now on this team.

Guard/Center: Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen, Stephen Neal, Russ Hochstein, Al Johnson, Billy Yates, Ryan Wendell, Dan Connolly, Rich Ohrnberger, George Bussey, Jermail Porter

Tackle: Matt Light, Nick Kaczur, Ryan O'Callaghan, Mark Levoir, Sebastian Vollmer, Wesley Britt, Damane Duckett

Anybody missing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I think you got them all, we will have a pretty good Oline this year, our back ups will all be good and out starters should be better with these backs ups here to push them. I would not be shocked at all if someone snuck up and took Kazcurs job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if they traded Kaczur.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I would, he is not making very much money so trading him would be a bad move. Right now they get him for cheap and he has been a starter for 3 years now so he has some value to the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Kaczur is on a one year contract with $2.27M base salary.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I think Brace is vastly more ugly than Sea Bass, particularly from the inside linebacker's point of view.  Thunder thighs and a jiggle you can show movies on.

Sea Bass could go pose without a jersey and with two cheerleaders on his shoulders, for charity of course.  The trainers need to fatten Sea Bass up at least 30 pounds before he can even start to compete.   

We'll see if the other guys stick, ok?  They're kind of long shots.

Oh, how well they play football!  Brace will work into the D-line rotation by November.  Nobody including the Steelers can wear these guys out anymore.  Vollmer is at least 1 or 2 years down the road but then he'll be the tackle snowplow that the Pats have lacked, and a great pass defender too. BB can wait.  Excellent upside!

Sections
Shortcuts