The Biggest Postseason of #12s Career

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: The Biggest Postseason of #12s Career

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Well, kids, the time has come. It's that time of year, where you know that Brady will have a dynamite Divisional Rd and only a complete meltdown like he had in 2010, is stopping the Pats from playing in the AFC Title Game again. 

I cannot think of a bigger turning point in Brady's career. He's been brutal in 3 straight AFC title games at home, but great in 2 straight divisonal rds at home, with 3 upcoming on Sat night.

The question is:  Is it better for Brady to play the AFC Title game at home, where we should be rooting for SD this weeK? Or, does Brady need to slay the dragon on the road, against Gomie and Welkie, with all the pressure on them in Denver?

Discuss:

Yawn! Havent we done so already ad-naseum?? 

Let me guess, Babe comes in and calls you a dumb-koff and then we hear from meadowland mike and then thats when you pull down your boy shorts to compare peckers??   No thx

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

He's been brutal in 3 straight AFC title games at home,

Be more specific dumbkoff.

2007, 2011, 2012.  How's that?

What's your problem with 2007, we won 21-12?

2011 was against the best pass defense in the entire NFL, and we won with Brady scoring the winning points.

2012 the whole team stank.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Well, kids, the time has come. It's that time of year, where you know that Brady will have a dynamite Divisional Rd and only a complete meltdown like he had in 2010, is stopping the Pats from playing in the AFC Title Game again. 

I cannot think of a bigger turning point in Brady's career. He's been brutal in 3 straight AFC title games at home, but great in 2 straight divisonal rds at home, with 3 upcoming on Sat night.

The question is:  Is it better for Brady to play the AFC Title game at home, where we should be rooting for SD this weeK? Or, does Brady need to slay the dragon on the road, against Gomie and Welkie, with all the pressure on them in Denver?

Discuss:

Have anything new to bring up about Brady and his "playoff" issues?  Like I said in another thread, you have another QB you prefer over Brady?  Because that appears to be what wold appease you.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Yawn! Havent we done so already ad-naseum?? 

Let me guess, Babe comes in and calls you a dumb-koff and then we hear from meadowland mike and then thats when you pull down your boy shorts to compare peckers??   No thx

It's either that or you can post on his amazing thread trolling for any possible "atta-boy" for his wildcard picks!! LOL

Not sure I've ever come across another human so starved for (ANY) kind of attention....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Brady is not the reason why we field a bloated offense, statistically. Cassel debunked that myth in 2008 when Welkie put up 122.  

The reason why LLoyd didn't find a team is because his quirkiness wasn't welcomed back. Once BB walks from a player 30 years or older here, that's it for that player.  Again, the 30 year old NFL FA is cooked, so you better stay healthy AND be under contract past 30 if you want to stay in the Not For Long league now.

We've seen it a dozen times in the last decade when BB walks. Teams figure if BB doesn't want an older player, that's it. It's the truth.

Branch actually worked out for the COlts 2 weeks ago by the way.

Lloyd had a dynamite divisional rd vs Houston, so your point is not very good. We had loaded talent in 2010, 2011 and even last year without Gronk. THe team knew how to play without Gronk which was yet again proven this year.

Branch ws older and fading, no doubt, but that doesn't mean he lacked talent. Brady and he still had an uncanny chemistry.

Appreciate your response to the question.

We will never have a 12-14 mil per year WR in here by the way at WR or RB. BB puts that to his QB.

That's why the players on the teams you just listed (Falcons, Ravens) are now in a cap hell.

Also, Ray Rice had a crappy year and can't hold Vereen's jock at this point of his career (or RIdley's for that matter).

I'd easily take Ridley over Rice moving forward.  

But you're kind of making my point. Branch has chemistry, not talent. Lloyd is serviceable, but if he had true talent (like T.O. or Moss), his quirkiness wouldn't have prevented a team from signing him.

I'm not saying we SHOULD get a Calvin Johnson or a Larry Fitzgerald. I'm saying we DON'T have talented guys like that. So when Brady has trouble finding open guys in the postseason, it's because we don't have any true receiving threats (other than Gronk, but obviously...)

If we had a healthy Gronk during our last Super Bowl, would you not be willing to bet that we win that game pretty handily? If we had Gronk against the Ravens in the last AFCCG, would you not think it would be an entirely different ball game?

So some of it is personnel, some of it is circumstance (i.e. injury). But Brady hasn't had a full arsenal of weapons in the past several playoff games. Joe Flacco did, Eli Manning did, Aaron Rodgers did, Drew Brees did. Cut Brady some slack.

Btw, Cassel inherited the best offense of all time up to that point, so not really fair to say he debunked anything. Tim Tebow could've put up solid numbers with that offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Discuss:

Why doesn't BB bench, trade or cut TB if he can't get us a title anymore? He does it with everyone else. If not release, bench or cut him, cant the great BB simply insist on following the bosses game plan. Could it be your wrong? Could it be BB sees no problem?  Could it be your attempting another attention grab? I've asked you this question several times but you fail to answer It?

why does BB stick with Brady if, as you repeatedly pronounce, he craps his pants in the big games now. Doesn't seem to make sense a brilliant coach/gm would simply choose to repeat his error year after year after year. Please discuss.   

I'm waiting....coward.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

why does BB stick with Brady if, as you repeatedly pronounce, he craps his pants in the big games now. Doesn't seem to make sense a brilliant coach/gm would simply choose to repeat his error year after year after year. Please discuss.   

I'm waiting....coward.

He complains ad nauseum and offers no solution.  You think he thinks Manning is a better QB than Brady?  I do not think so and he offers no other QB as an example of how Brady should be.  No one is better than him to lead a team to victories consistently when he needs to.  Of course, if the D fails the team still Brady's fault, right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I'm waiting....coward.

He complains ad nauseum and offers no solution.  You think he thinks Manning is a better QB than Brady?  I do not think so and he offers no other QB as an example of how Brady should be.  No one is better than him to lead a team to victories consistently when he needs to.  Of course, if the D fails the team still Brady's fault, right?

Exactly. Well put.

Sections
Shortcuts