The Blame Pie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: The Blame Pie

In response to dustcover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You said it all and I concur, now can we and the team put this game behind us and get ready for the Jests.

[/QUOTE]
    +1 > Can't change the past as some would like to... time to move on.  Jets are toast!!!!  (-;

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is definitely plenty of blame to go around. I still think that all eventually comes back to the head coach though. Brady definitely had a bad game, but when you kick a FG to go up by two touchdowns with less than 10 minutes to play, that should be lead you can hold onto.

After that point in the game the Patriots gained 35 yards on 14 plays. At 2.5 yards per snap, that is some bad offense. The Seahawks 147 yards on 12 plays. Over 12 yards per snap, is some seriously bad defense.

The really issue is that with the game on the line, the team played it's worst on both offense and defense (actually and special teams as well, the last punt was 39 yards with 25 yard return).

The whole team failed in fourth quarter...

[/QUOTE]

Still the thing that aggravates me the most was why after scoring in the red zone with a nice run/pass combination they went pass happy on the next 4 trips. it's like McDaniels was trying to out think the Seattle coaches and ended up out thinking himself. Then Brady iced the cake with the INT and intentional grounding giving up 6 points in a game we lost by 1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dustcover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You said it all and I concur, now can we and the team put this game behind us and get ready for the Jests.

[/QUOTE]
    +1 > Can't change the past as some would like to... time to move on.  Jets are toast!!!!  (-;

[/QUOTE]

Besides if you change the past don't you risk the grandfather paradox?

Let the Jets trolls have their fun this week. It will be year 44 soon enough.

4. This post has been removed.