the board has spoken, and I have listened

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the board has spoken, and I have listened

You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoLongHarryTruman. Show SoLongHarryTruman's posts

Re: the board has spoken, and I have listened

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin.

[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

rkarp...  people disagree, some better than others and do not start insulting or name calling.  I, for one, may not have rusty on ignore, but, pick my places to respond and comment.  Route best traveled!!  (-;

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

rkarp...  people disagree, some better than others and do not start insulting or name calling.  I, for one, may not have rusty on ignore, but, pick my places to respond and comment.  Route best traveled!!  (-;

I sort of prided myself for having no one on ignore, ever, with the exception being Rusty off and on over the years. It simply strikes me as wrong to have to ignore someone on an opinion board. I mean, after all, it only opinions we are discussing here

Rusty is entitled to his opinion, just like any of us. but the board seems weary of the drama, so I think it best I step away from his posts, since he refuses to step away

I think it pretty clear, the board has spoken up on the guy and his issues and troubles. but I will be the bigger person and step away for the betterment of the board

EDIT: Oh Yeah, I also have Commie on inore because he is simply crazy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Good for you, now let's see if he can keep your name out of his posts, because that's the problem. You clearly are letting it be known that you are trying to avoid trouble, now let's see if he is mature enough to leave you alone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I sort of prided myself for having no one on ignore, ever, with the exception being Rusty off and on over the years. It simply strikes me as wrong to have to ignore someone on an opinion board. I mean, after all, it only opinions we are discussing here

Rusty is entitled to his opinion, just like any of us. but the board seems weary of the drama, so I think it best I step away from his posts, since he refuses to step away

I think it pretty clear, the board has spoken up on the guy and his issues and troubles. but I will be the bigger person and step away for the betterment of the board

EDIT: Oh Yeah, I also have Commie on inore because he is simply crazy

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

crazy eh?  Lol talk about politically correct. Ha ha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Karp

I personally think better of everyone who avoids pissing contests. I applaud your decision to step away. I encourage others to do the same for the good of all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Good for you, now let's see if he can keep your name out of his posts, because that's the problem. You clearly are letting it be known that you are trying to avoid trouble, now let's see if he is mature enough to leave you alone.

That is clearly the problem.  You ignore the goofball and it gives him free rein to lie about you and your posts.  I ignored the slimeball once and I saw his posts pop up in quotes where he was saying I posted something that I never, ever posted.  You don't keep an eye on him he clearly will do what he does best ...... lie!

Now something that would be a good idea is to make an agreement with him to ignore each other and not post about the other person.  I tried to get him to agree to this with me about a month ago and he totally ignored it.  I know he saw it because he responded to something else that was in the same post.

Now of course the best solution would be for him to leave the forum forever.  But heck, I tried to make bets with him in a loser leaves forum best and he never accepts. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I really never ever got this particular clash, I don't think you do either,so do what you think is best, that is all anyone can ask

now back to football:)

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

ps please do not respond, it might go where you r trying to leave

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

That's the best course of action for anyone who doesn't like another poster in here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

the only person I have on ignore is Commie. I don't even know what that guy is on and really don't wanna know.

Rusty has his extreme views and as long as I don't touch on those Brady/extreme views then I don't have an issue with him.

The board is a mess because of him and group that he fights almost daily.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As Donovan McNabb said about T.O. a few years ago: "Keep my name outta your mouth." Of course TO didn't listen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

You see, this is just what I was getting at on another thread.  Why the need to make this sort of announcement?  That is not how you ignore someone.  When it is announced, like this, it appears to be an attempt to lure that person in.  Next thing you know, you have a thread that turns into a battle with the very person you just announced that you were no longer dealing with.  How about simply not responding to, or talk about, the person that you allegedly find so unpleasant?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You see, this is just what I was getting at on another thread.  Why the need to make this sort of announcement?  That is not how you ignore someone.  When it is announced, like this, it appears to be an attempt to lure that person in.  Next thing you know, you have a thread that turns into a battle with the very person you just announced that you were no longer dealing with.  How about simply not responding to, or talk about, the person that you allegedly find so unpleasant?

[/QUOTE]

He does this once every 2 months.  He's also claimed to put me on ignore before but he claims he "takes it off" at times to see what I say, which is clearly a lie.

He's one of the drama queens of the board.

He's a Debbie Downer, a wet blanket and a drama queen all rolled into one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Not sure why this proclamation requires a thread?

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

+1

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Either way, smart move RKarp. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Lmao about rusty posting in here acting like it's other people who are the problem here. Rusty apparently isn't very bright, let me see of I can make this easy for you rusty since you don't have a clue...... This place is a giant mess because of you. You were away pouting for a week one time and while you were away this place was great!  Nobody likes you, this place is better without you, you add nothing to the forum other then misery, please find somewhere else to spend your time. 

Signed,

Everyone. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

This forum, in general, is awash in a poverty of intelligence.  You don't have to "put someone on ignore" to ignore their immaturity, insults and baiting.  Just don't respond. PERIOD.  Some people thrive on contention, opposition and negative feedback.  You are not going to get the efficacy we all want by starting a whining thread which hasn't worked for anyone in the last several hundred times. Sheeeesh. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He does this once every 2 months.  He's also claimed to put me on ignore before but he claims he "takes it off" at times to see what I say, which is clearly a lie.

He's one of the drama queens of the board.

He's a Debbie Downer, a wet blanket and a drama queen all rolled into one.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Nothing you say is the truth, pathological liar.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Not sure why this proclamation requires a thread?

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

The battles appearing recently on the board are great when two differing opinions engage. The personal attacks although have to stop. A house divided fellas. I think we can all agree football can't come soon enough. Good season to everyone. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This forum, in general, is awash in a poverty of intelligence.  You don't have to "put someone on ignore" to ignore their immaturity, insults and baiting.  Just don't respond. PERIOD.  Some people thrive on contention, opposition and negative feedback.  You are not going to get the efficacy we all want by starting a whining thread which hasn't worked for anyone in the last several hundred times. Sheeeesh. 

[/QUOTE]

"Ignore" has certainly worked for me, this place had lost it's shine until I started using it.  It provides a buffer, if ever so slight, if others would also ignore then it would be even better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

An egomaniac like scoop karp deferring to the collective wisdom of the board, the members of which on most days he has trouble differentiating among?

I swear, except for a few of the louder mouths around here, I doubt scoop knows one poster from the next lol. Youre all the same to him

Or at least that's the impression he leaves

And this thread is just an excuse to Rusty bash. If you think differently, I have a bridge over the Neponset River in Reidville I'd like to sell you

Sections
Shortcuts