The Brady Bunch 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Brady Bunch 2012

Is this the Brady Bunch for 2012?

Will Edelman take the place of Branch? Stallworth? Gaffeny?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The Brady Bunch 2012

Personally I think Edelman will take Stallworths place and Stallworth will be released. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

When this does become alittle more finalized, can you update it so I can change my wallpaper?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: The Brady Bunch 2012:
    When this does become alittle more finalized, can you update it so I can change my wallpaper?
    Posted by Getzo

For sure.  I have this one ready too!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

LOL, nice.  How selfish of me.. I should have started my original post saying "Good work sir!".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL, nice.  How selfish of me.. I should have started my original post saying "Good work sir!".
    Posted by Getzo

Thank you, Sir!!

I have that set up and easy to change so whenever we know who the Brady Bunch are, I will make the changes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

How about Vereen? Hopefully he's catching a lot of passes out of the backfield this year!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

I'm going to say Stallworth makes the team and stays, he is very good for 10 yrds or more after the catch.Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Drop Branch, add Edelman. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Too soon to tell for who will stay and who will go with the "iffy" receivers.
    I vote Brady Bunch stays! Well done.  You should be on the Pats payroll. (or Globe)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Too soon to tell for who will stay and who will go with the "iffy" receivers. I vote Brady Bunch stays! Well done.  You should be on the Pats payroll. (or Globe)
    Posted by darwk

Hard to say.  I believe the 3 on the bubble are Branch, Edelman and Stallworth.  I think Brady has more chemistry with Branch then Stallworth, Edelman is younger and more versatile then Stallworth so I think Stallworth will be the one to go. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Awesome work as usual.  And I agree that Edelman stays over Stallworth.  Talk about WR depth.

Sections
Shortcuts