The Brady fumble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Brady fumble

What the heck are we doing? 2 crappy passing attempts followed by the fumble.

Where's Blount?

Where's Bolden?

Even Devlin?

Why no runs on the 1 yd line?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

Re: The Brady fumble

In response to GusMooney's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

What the heck are we doing? 2 crappy passing attempts followed by the fumble.

Where's Blount?

Where's Bolden?

Even Devlin?

Why no runs on the 1 yd line?

I don't know. But, it's infuriating to see them squander such basic plays.   If it's not him looking lost in executing, he's doing it with the decision.

Regardless, they lead to turnovers which kill our odds of winning.

Yes...it was succataciousness on parade...but we survived...hate to be the Jets this Thursday...TB usually doesn't have two bad games in a row.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'm not saying TB had a bad game...he didn't. He was pressured as they were going for it on 4th down.

I'm just making the point that at 250+ each Blount and or Devlin should have had the ball 3 times at the one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Brady had to grab a few shotgun snaps at his ankles. Thats something that doesn't show up on a stat sheet that is one of his more impressive talents.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Bolden was inactive due to injury today.  And I am glad to see that people noticed some issues with the snaps from Wendell besides me.  Brady was grabbing a lot of low shotgun snaps today which definintely slowed down the reaction time.  I don't know what's going on there, but that has to get fixed quick, because it also was probably affecting things under center.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Someone needs to tell McDaniels to do more ground and pound in the red zone if you're not gonna use Sudfeld there. We got Blount and Develin here that are more than capable to smash it in. Develin more than Blount (he dances too much). Why is he calling pass plays there???

Sections
Shortcuts