The Brady Rule??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

The Brady Rule??

The man missed an entire season because some moron dove at his legs !!!Did the Patriots cry all year about it !!!Peyton Manning had the same calls on his behalf in the Colts victory !!..Any teardrops from that game ??? The Ravens are the biggest crybabies in the game ...They never won a Super Bowl they never won a division championship !!! What have they won besides a sponsorship for wet handkercheifs !! I don't like the rule either to tell you the truth.... I seen them call it on our defense like the plays made by Mike Wright, Vince Wilfolk. and Ty Warren....Now, the commentators are starting to pick it up !! If that Moron they have for a Commisioner would be consistant and back up the referees who are being ridiculed on National TV by a football Coach on the sidelines none of this would be such a growing issue !! The ONLY TEAM CRYING ABOUT IT PUBLICLY are the Ravens
    Last year same song, same stage!! Patriots beat the Ravens, yet because it involves the Patriots he chooses to ignore their chidish tantrums it again becomes an issue !! Last year it was THEIR HEAD COACH throwing a flag... this year its the REFEREES  throwing a flag at their  their Head Coach !! You correct the rules with the rules comittee ....The rule  applys to all quarterbacks, not just Tom Brady !!! Flacco got a couple called his way but that's never mentioned !! It should be called the Ravens Rule regarding flags mistaken for handkercheifs !!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebasatwork. Show sebasatwork's posts

Re: The Brady Rule??

Lewis and Suggs had some very bad thoughts regarding Tommy (or his knee). When an oversized moron is diving towards your knee, is the intention that should be flagged…Brady avoided contact a fraction of a second before disaster.

The play that scared me the most was when Brady rushed for several yards and hit the ground, barely avoiding a Ray Lewis transformed in a torpedo. It was a useless (missed) tackle which showed what a mindless defender can do (or a NY QB for that matter). I know you are supposed to finish the play, but that was just a calculated move to inflict damage.

Tommy should watch our for more of these dubious moves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Brady also took a lot of "bull" from announcers all over for asking for a flag, which is unreal because if you sat out an entire season and someone lunges at your knee illegally you would be asking for a flag too. Plus its much more ignoring watching every time a WR gets the ball thrown to them that is dropped the cry for a pass interference every time. I know I shouldn't listen to ESPN but man I just need to VENT right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

In Response to Re: The Brady Rule??:
    [QUOTE]Is it possible that you are insane?
    Posted by bjesuss[/QUOTE]       why have i said something that you don't understand ???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

In Response to The Brady Rule??:
    [QUOTE]The man missed an entire season because some moron dove at his legs !!!Did the Patriots cry all year about it !!!Peyton Manning had the same calls on his behalf in the Colts victory !!..Any teardrops from that game ??? The Ravens are the biggest crybabies in the game ...They never won a Super Bowl they never won a division championship !!! What have they won besides a sponsorship for wet handkercheifs !! I don't like the rule either to tell you the truth.... I seen them call it on our defense like the plays made by Mike Wright, Vince Wilfolk. and Ty Warren....Now, the commentators are starting to pick it up !! If that Moron they have for a Commisioner would be consistant and back up the referees who are being ridiculed on National TV by a football Coach on the sidelines none of this would be such a growing issue !! The ONLY TEAM CRYING ABOUT IT PUBLICLY are the Ravens Last year same song, same stage!! Patriots beat the Ravens, yet because it involves the Patriots he chooses to ignore their chidish tantrums it again becomes an issue !! Last year it was THEIR HEAD COACH throwing a flag ... this year its the REFEREES  throwing a flag at their  their Head Coach ! ! You correct the rules with the rules comittee ....The rule  applys to all quarterbacks, not just Tom Brady !!! Flacco got a couple called his way but that's never mentioned !! It should be called the Ravens Rule regarding flags mistaken for handkercheifs !!  
    Posted by flip781[/QUOTE]

ravens beat the giants in the superbowl 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots74. Show Patriots74's posts

I don't really like the so called "Brady rule" but the fact of the matter is it has been totally blown out of proportion as of this last weeks game.

I don't find it funny that a rule that applies to all QB's in the league is being waved in the face of Brady and the Pats.

so Brady got hit in the knee last weekend and asked for a flag. That happenes all the time with recivers and with punter too or should we forget that.

The Ravens are babies and so are thier coach and that is all I learned from last weekend.

Part of playing any game is use the rules to your adavantage and anyone who says they are not doing that is lying. You didn't think QB's don't mix up thier snap counts just to throw off the defenses rush did you? They purposely do it to draw them off sometimes too.

Using the rules to you advantage.

Hope Flacco, Ray Lewis and Harbough all get thier knees blown out this season somehow. Losers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from makaveli. Show makaveli's posts

In Response to The Brady Rule??:
    [QUOTE]<<They never won a Super Bowl ... />>

If you're going to make a point, at least use facts. Stop making Patriots fan's look bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Brady Rule?? : [QUOTE]<<They never won a Super Bowl ... />> If you're going to make a point, at least use facts. Stop making Patriots fan's look bad.
    Posted by makaveli[/QUOTE]

The worst part of this statement is the fact the Ravens won the Super Bowl a year before the Patriots won.  Talk about a brief knowledge of NFL history

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

In Response to Re: The Brady Rule??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Brady Rule?? :        why have i said something that you don't understand ???
    Posted by flip781[/QUOTE]
    yeah everything, get your facts straight before you rant

Sections
Shortcuts