The Buffalo Bills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

The Buffalo Bills

I know to some this may seem to be a troll post, but I'd like to get some opinions: what are the odds, in your opinions, Buffalo makes the playoffs? It's certainly been more exciting to be a Bills fan now than it has in over a decade, but is it 'rain on your parade' time, or will the Bills be a legitimate contender come January?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

Re: The Buffalo Bills

In Response to The Buffalo Bills:
    [QUOTE]I know to some this may seem to be a troll post, but...
    Posted by Heff-17[/QUOTE]

Famous last words, eh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Bills are improved. It is hard to say if they are improved enough to get in the playoffs. But I suspect fans are happy to be in the mix.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

They are 1 of the most improved teams in the NFL and I believe they will make the playoffs. 1 hope they beat the Jets this weekend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Go Bills!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I think they have a chance for a WC

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

i think they'll get back to their 7-9 record

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: The Buffalo Bills:
    [QUOTE]i think they'll get back to their 7-9 record
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

There schedules too easy, they should end up 11-5 or 10-6

They have the jests twice, miami twice , denver, dallas, tennessee,  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

File:Muybridge Buffalo galloping.gif

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Jets are totally dominating the Bills today and still the score is tied at 0 with 3 mins left in the half. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]The Jets are totally dominating the Bills today and still the score is tied at 0 with 3 mins left in the half. 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Thanks to Sanchez !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In order for the Bills to make the playoffs, New Jersey would have to be left out, and I think we've seen enough evidence to this point to infer that New Jersey is going to make the playoffs, if Goodell has to actually start physically hog-tying the Jests opponents in order to make it happen.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

wow - Jets gave the ball right back !!! so the bills advance the ball 9 yards as a result of that interception !

Sloppy game!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

[QUOTE]wow - Jets gave the ball right back !!! so the bills advance the ball 9 yards as a result of that interception ! Sloppy game!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Very Sloppy!! jits would be ahead by a lot  if sancheese didn't keep throwing picks...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Agree with Rusty on this one. Byrd, Dareus(drafts) and Fitz signing all good moves. Are Pozluzny and Spiller busts ? Jackson is a great RB.  The Bills are two players away from being as good as or better than Jets (who rely on free agency to improve their team). I just hope the refs stay out of this game and not favor the Jets. Pretty evenly called so far. 

On the 2011 draft board I felt the should have taken Dareus over any QB. I think Fitz is good QB he just needs better pass protection against sexy Rexy's blitz. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]lol It's so true. NY's last 24 total points scored are all ref-aided.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Spoken with the voice of objectivity.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Fitz is laying a big old turd out there today. He looks afraid out there.  The Jets are giving the game away but the Bills keep giving it back like they don't want it.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Burress just got away with murder. Goodell has playoff birth guaranteed for the NYJ and Pittsburgh

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What the heck, no PI against Plex?  He manhandled that dude!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

On what planet was that not offensive PI on Burress? An unbelievable non call...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts