The Buffalo Bills

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Re: The Buffalo Bills

So that was PI, but the Burress one wasn't?

Wow - looks like Rusty has got a point here...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

This is getting hard to watch. The officials suck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The Bills stink, how on earth did the Patriots lose to them?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

If the Bills can't defend the run an get them a running game any better than what their playing today, they're not going any place!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jets game plan, throw the ball up and get the PI call.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bills, the typical team that comes out of the gate fast in the begining of the season then drops off at mid season.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: The Buffalo Bills:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Buffalo Bills : Makes you wonder what on earth O'Brien was thinking this year in Buffalo, not running it. Their Run D was bad last year, too. It's their Achilles' heel. Just infuriating to see O'Brien/Brady go in the shotgun all day to the tune of 4 INTs, unnecessarily.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I for the life of me cannot see what Bill see's in him. There has to be better candidates out the.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: The Buffalo Bills:
    [QUOTE]It may be crazy my thinking here: but I can't tell if either: a) the Bills just flat out stink. or b) the Jests stink but the Bills stink more.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE

That's a tough call, never seen so many mishandled balls  (foot balls I mean).

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

the bills are magnetically drawn to 7-9 - that is their destiny

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

You guys need to re-build your O-Line and D-Line. Kyle Williams on IR hurts. Really think you might be better off finishing with only 5 wins and getting a better pick. What has hurt the Bills in the past is a lot of 7-9 finishes then picking around 10-12. Plus changing coaches and direction of the football team every 3 years.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

A  buffalo doesn't have much of a chance against a .75 caliber musket.

Wait until Brady retires. Maybe then.

(Astonishingly, this site won't allow the word f-l-i-n-t-l-o-c-k)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Buffalo Lives or Dies off Fitz when he's on they're tough to beat, when he's off the revert to the same old Bills. He's been inconsistent. W-T-F- you can't write F-i-t-z-p-a-t-r-I-c-k

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

They are no longer a joke.  They have pieces in place, they need to get more.  Next year maybe they can challenge for division crown.  

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

When Dick Vermeil was undefeated in KC and was playing to Cincy, *which they lost btw* he said "these guys have been drafting in the top 10 for a while. Its time for them to step up."  Same thing applys to the Bills, they drafter a lot of top tier players, they should be legit now. I hate playing them late in the season cause they might need to win.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not sure what happened to Buffalo, but that was a very disappointing loss to Miami today.  I wouldn't be surprised if they lose many of their remaining games for the rest of the season.