The CBS announcers dislike for the Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The CBS announcers dislike for the Pats

I can't take much more of the Pats game, but I can take even less of the announcers today. They just can't stand the Pats. Negative about them all day long.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: The CBS announcers dislike for the Pats

In Response to The CBS announcers dislike for the Pats:
    I can't take much more of the Pats game, but I can take even less of the announcers today. They just can't stand the Pats. Negative about them all day long.
    Posted by antiqueman1

I'm a diehard PATS fan, but I'm pretty much in sync with the announcers.  You can't blame them when it's very difficult to note anything positive about the PATS performance today.  The PATS were mistake prone, inconsistent, and Brady's been off all day.  And give the JETS defense some credit, they entirely stymied the PATS offense across the board in the second half after holding them to 3 field goals in the red zone in the first half.  And after putting pressure on Sanchez in the first half, the defense went into prevent mode in the second half and got sliced and diced.

The announcers pretty much called it the way I saw it, kudos to the JETS and back to the drawing board for the PATS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Posted by antiqueman1

Please!?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

NOT just the announcers. Look at those refs. You could so tell they were for the Jets. Calling all kinds of pentalities on the Pats. We never get stuff like that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Hey dogg. No time for you trollish BS today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Posted by antiqueman1
    ...and I guess the weather gods made the wind blow against them every time they had the ball, and Roger Goodell stood on the side lines and personlly threatened the officials if they didn't call everything against the Pats? Please, get a grip. These conspiracy theorists are bordering on insanity

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Stop! Stop! Stop! When announcers critique an opposing team, it's "analysis", when it's a Patriot, it's "bias."

Let's face it. That game sucked. The Pats looked horrible and out of synch on offense. Should they be praised? Give me a break.

Anyone who posts like this makes every NE fan look like a delusional, arrogant idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Dierdoff was fine; Gumbol is a Jet's fan (possibly anti-Patriot and/or ant-Brady)...CBS really should not have Gumbol do Jets games since he as an obvious fan, but he likely he has too much power inside the corportation for anyone to call him on it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: The CBS announcers dislike for the Pats:
    NOT just the announcers. Look at those refs. You could so tell they were for the Jets. Calling all kinds of pentalities on the Pats. We never get stuff like that.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan
    ...what Seattle said. Get a grip.Your team lost. The world is not out to get you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Wah Wah Wah F'n WAH!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-You suc k !

Every NE fan is a delusional arrogant idot!I've been saying this for years!Thanks seattlemaslow-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Dierdoff was fine; Gumbol is a Jet's fan (possibly anti-Patriot and/or ant-Brady)...CBS really should not have Gumbol do Jets games since he as an obvious fan, but he likely he has too much power inside the corportation for anyone to call him on it. 
    Posted by futbal

They are all idiots. Dierdorf is famous for completely contradicting himself based on the flow of the game...at least today he could stay consistent. Pats started bad and stayed bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Stop! Stop! Stop! When announcers critique an opposing team, it's "analysis", when it's a Patriot, it's "bias." Let's face it. That game sucked. The Pats looked horrible and out of synch on offense. Should they be praised? Give me a break. Anyone who posts like this makes every NE fan look like a delusional, arrogant idiot.
    Posted by seattlemaslow

Seattle. I did not say the Pats played a good game. I just stated the announcers made it sound like it was all the Jets doing. Brady stunk. The offense stunk. And when you stink it surely makes the opposition look great. The Pats are not going to win every game they take the field. But I am far from delusional, and no need to call me an arrogant idiot.

Sections
Shortcuts