The Chances that AHern was Involved in Illegal Drug Dealing is...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The Chances that AHern was Involved in Illegal Drug Dealing is...?

My guess is that it's got to be pretty close to 100%, and he was probably involved at a very high level. Usually in murder cases, you just follow the money.

I don't believe he would bother killing 3 people (allegedly) over personal vendettas.  That would be dumb, even for AH's standards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chipnchase. Show chipnchase's posts

Re: The Chances that AHern was Involved in Illegal Drug Dealing is...?

I agree.  AH was the money behind the operations, and he stayed in the "business" in order to keep his posse flush with cash.  Boy were his priorities messed up, loyal to a fault to a bunch of thugs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to chipnchase's comment:

I agree.  AH was the money behind the operations, and he stayed in the "business" in order to keep his posse flush with cash.  Boy were his priorities messed up, loyal to a fault to a bunch of thugs.

He wasn't so loyal the his "friend" who ended up with a casket in payment.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

My guess is that it's got to be pretty close to 100%, and he was probably involved at a very high level. Usually in murder cases, you just follow the money.

I don't believe he would bother killing 3 people (allegedly) over personal vendettas.  That would be dumb, even for AH's standards.

99% certainty that he was. Probably funding his boyz efforts instead of just giving them his own money in order to help them build their own business and source of income. Kind of the financier of thier little drug ring to help them take care of themselves and to keep them from asking for his personal earnings for the long term.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

It is the only logical answer is a completely illogical case. He came into the NFL at 20 years old or something like that. I can just see the money, fame, media, & personal freedom he must have enjoyed that well maybe it was to much for him to handle. Getting involved in a drug ring seems like he was clearly influenced by the wrong people.

AH indeed takes the cake as perhaps the biggest moron since OJ. The guy is either gonna get put away for life or maybe the death penalty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to KUL00's comment:

It is the only logical answer is a completely illogical case. He came into the NFL at 20 years old or something like that. I can just see the money, fame, media, & personal freedom he must have enjoyed that well maybe it was to much for him to handle. Getting involved in a drug ring seems like he was clearly influenced by the wrong people.

AH indeed takes the cake as perhaps the biggest moron since OJ. The guy is either gonna get put away for life or maybe the death penalty.

He was one of the "wrong people" before he arrived.  He had a level of fame in college, dealt with the media and certainly had all the personal freedom any college kid had. 

It just ended up a bit different because this college kid was a deeebag, loser, scumbucket lowlife.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think this kid's deal was he wanted to be a thug...grew up with it, watched it on TV/movies, played it in video games and then thought he could live it. He very well may of had dreams of becoming a real life Tony Montana.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I think this kid's deal was he wanted to be a thug...grew up with it, watched it on TV/movies, played it in video games and then thought he could live it. He very well may of had dreams of becoming a real life Tony Montana.

It is often written here that he wanted to be a thug, that he was a wannabe gangster.  Considering what he know already, I'd say he achieved it, not he wanted it.  Being involved with gangland activity, murder and now drugs says to me that he reached the gangster status.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

IDK, Do I think A.H. may have been selling drugs, maybe. BUT, all the accusations we are hearing about, I believe are NOT drug related. I think some are jumping the gun and not admitting that this dude was just a "gunna"

That means you dont have to kill for money. YOU WANT TO KILL!  People CALL YOU when they want someone offed. Who you think does the most killing in the hood?  The YOung Bucks. This dude shot someone for taking his teamates chain after a nightclub for all to see. HE is an emotional, hot head who went down south after his fathers death. I think the gang ties are relevant but not as elaborate and sophisticated as some make it. I dont think the Odin thing was drug related and Ive heard nothing on the streets of that. Seems he just befriended this normal guy and wanted to show him the good life. A.H.'s own Paranoria got to him and he offed this dude off a thinking too much after getting high. I mean it doesnt take much for him to bust his gun. I think its more of that, than anything. I got back word on the cape verdians he popped last summer and one was just trying to holla at his girl and he follows and shoots up the whole car!?!??!  Like I said, we need to stop making excuses for an Cold Blooded Killa. There was violence in his home growing up. (no exucse). Until I hear about a drug ring, I'll keep it to him just being a gunna.  I know its hard for some, but outside of football, he was just a gang banger.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

It is often written here that he wanted to be a thug, that he was a wannabe gangster.  Considering what he know already, I'd say he achieved it, not he wanted it.  Being involved with gangland activity, murder and now drugs says to me that he reached the gangster status.

be careful bro. We havent heard that yet. You know some will run with that. I honestly just dont believe it. There aint no street level  drug dealing he can keep up that will net him more than the NFL money he just came across. He was into strip clubs and popping people for the smallest things. His 1st year in campus, he popped someone at a club. Lets not assume he was smart enough to lead a drug ring. All ive heard is he is an Eeediot and im surprised he learned the system here..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

be careful bro. We havent heard that yet. You know some will run with that. I honestly just dont believe it. There aint no street level  drug dealing he can keep up that will net him more than the NFL money he just came across. He was into strip clubs and popping people for the smallest things. His 1st year in campus, he popped someone at a club. Lets not assume he was smart enough to lead a drug ring. All ive heard is he is an Eeediot and im surprised he learned the system here..

I'm not sure where the truth lies.  They found coke at his flop house.  Personal use quantity, but it's still coke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm not sure where the truth lies.  They found coke at his flop house.  Personal use quantity, but it's still coke.

This is the first time hearing about coke being found.Where did you hear that ?I heard about the hoodie  and ammo buts thats it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I think after hearing the 911 call his g/f made last year. Its obvious this dude has a violent temperment and has mood issues and flies off the handle. I dont know how lenient the testing is in the NFL for HIM as he came in with weed issues but if he ISNT able to toke up to ease his mind, he is probably likened to a lunatic. Im very irritable without my smokes, but not to the point of killing someone for stupid stuff. Sooo, I can imagine if he has to resort to drinking(not something that calms you) or Coke(this wont help either) then he is probably making his condition worse. The guy needed help and from what I see, people ignored it, enabled him, etc.  RIght now, the Pats are on the hook, IMO. Im just hearing too much. Known gunna and you drafted AND resigned this guy.>???   Idk, sounds bad to me

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I think after hearing the 911 call his g/f made last year. Its obvious this dude has a violent temperment and has mood issues and flies off the handle. I dont know how lenient the testing is in the NFL for HIM as he came in with weed issues but if he ISNT able to toke up to ease his mind, he is probably likened to a lunatic. Im very irritable without my smokes, but not to the point of killing someone for stupid stuff. Sooo, I can imagine if he has to resort to drinking(not something that calms you) or Coke(this wont help either) then he is probably making his condition worse. The guy needed help and from what I see, people ignored it, enabled him, etc.  RIght now, the Pats are on the hook, IMO. Im just hearing too much. Known gunna and you drafted AND resigned this guy.>???   Idk, sounds bad to me

Why are you saying "the PATS are on the hook"? For what? For taking a chance on a guy with a sketchy background? So what......They hold no responsibility at all for what he did outside of Gillette and off the field. They made a bad personnel choice. They took a gamble on a kid that hadn't been convicted of any of the crazy things they had heard about and BB took stock in what Urban Meyer told him. The player screwed up bigtime and now He is in big trouble. PATS cut him. AND???? This has nothing to do with the NE Patriots. It sounds so ignorant for you to insinuate otherwise. What the hell are you getting at, man?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

This is the first time hearing about coke being found.Where did you hear that ?I heard about the hoodie  and ammo buts thats it.

Boston Herald:

One of ex-Patriot star Aaron Hernandez’s buddies has flipped and is providing key information to authorities about the now-imprisoned tight end’s secret flophouse — where cops cited cocaine in a search warrant affidavit, according to court papers.

Massachusetts State Trooper Michael Bates requested a warrant to search anyone at Hernandez’s apartment, stating “the nature of the sale of Cocaine is such that the participants are constantly changing, Cocaine is commonly packaged in small plastic bags which are easily and likely concealed on one’s person(s).”

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Not convinced he's a drug kingpin.  It is more likely than not that he was a user of drugs (pot, mebbe cocaine).  I think the alleged murders and assault are merely due to "thuggish" behavior. My guess is that Lloyd was privy to what may have happened in FL back in JAN/FEB or OTHER illegal activities - and Hernandez and company decided to off him. Hernandez' actions show he's not bright enough to be a drug kingpin, altho it's possible that he was too stupid to know his limitations to become one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Why are you saying "the PATS are on the hook"? For what? For taking a chance on a guy with a sketchy background? So what......They hold no responsibility at all for what he did outside of Gillette and off the field. They made a bad personnel choice. They took a gamble on a kid that hadn't been convicted of any of the crazy things they had heard about and BB took stock in what Urban Meyer told him. The player screwed up bigtime and now He is in big trouble. PATS cut him. AND???? This has nothing to do with the NE Patriots. It sounds so ignorant for you to insinuate otherwise. What the hell are you getting at, man?

I would ASK you, why are so Bent out of shape about MY opinion. Disagree and move on. Jeeez. YOu wonder why people call you rusty. You come in RIGHT after him saying the exact Sh*t, trying to police the forum. If you wanna discuss, go ahead, but this does not seem like that. Rusty thinks this board is HIs. Go throughout the board you will find posters starting threads. 2 minutes in, rusty is always the 1st responder and saying wether or not the thread meets HIS line of thinking and if not, you are a troll and this is the guy you wanna be like?  Well, F *ck you too! I say what I want and dont answer to anyone here. I could ask the same as to why people say drug related and NO proof of the sort yet? I mean, renting cars.?!?!  Ok, I know a lot of folks who should go to jail now....LMAO!

Doesnt mean every person renting cars sells drugs....and IM Ignorant....???  Smh

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

Not convinced he's a drug kingpin.  It is more likely than not that he was a user of drugs (pot, mebbe cocaine).  I think the alleged murders and assault are merely due to "thuggish" behavior. My guess is that Lloyd was privy to what may have happened in FL back in JAN/FEB or OTHER illegal activities - and Hernandez and company decided to off him. Hernandez' actions show he's not bright enough to be a drug kingpin, altho it's possible that he was too stupid to know his limitations to become one.

Finally someone with some sense. All the tv shows out now about crime and what not, you thnk folks would be hip. But, its so much easier to just chalk everything up as  "drug related" 

The guy is an eeediot. NOt a drug dealer. You cant do all that the way he is wrapped. The reason I say the pats are on the hook, is that they knew more than they led on. No way, you are a stone cold gunna and Urban doesnt know...sorry

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I would ASK you, why are so Bent out of shape about MY opinion. Disagree and move on. Jeeez. YOu wonder why people call you rusty. You come in RIGHT after him saying the exact Sh*t, trying to police the forum. If you wanna discuss, go ahead, but this does not seem like that. Rusty thinks this board is HIs. Go throughout the board you will find posters starting threads. 2 minutes in, rusty is always the 1st responder and saying wether or not the thread meets HIS line of thinking and if not, you are a troll and this is the guy you wanna be like?  Well, F *ck you too! I say what I want and dont answer to anyone here. I could ask the same as to why people say drug related and NO proof of the sort yet? I mean, renting cars.?!?!  Ok, I know a lot of folks who should go to jail now....LMAO!

Doesnt mean every person renting cars sells drugs....and IM Ignorant....???  Smh

Damn OG, Why so defensive? I asked you a valid question. You are implicating the PATS for what A-Hern has done. You said all the above without responding to my logical question. You are constantly criticizing posters for making statments about A-Hern without having any proof yet, but here you go saying "the Pats are on the hook" for what A-Hern has done? Based on what proof and what do you mean? 
    WHY are you saying the Patriots are on the hook without any proof or even trying to explain why you make such a claim. So now what, you gonna go off on another smoke screen just to avoid answering my direct question by using the "you're Rusty" thing AGAIN? So you know, I don't care who thinks I'm Rusty or who doesn't as the claim is simply rediculous. Also, I never said you couldn't say what you want here, why are you saying I did? I asked you an honest question. If you can't answer me, then say so and that will say it all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Damn OG, Why so defensive? I asked you a valid question. You are implicating the PATS for what A-Hern has done. You said all the above without responding to my logical question. WHY are you saying the Patriots are on the hook. You are criticising folks for making statments about A-Hern without having any proof yet, here you go sying the Pats are on the hook? Based on what proof and what do you mean? I don't care who thinks I'm Rusty or who doesn't. That is all in the past for me and is simply rediculous. So now what, you gonna go off on another smoke screen and avoid my direct question by using the "you're Rusty" thing AGAIN? I never said you couldn't say what you want here. I simply asked you an honest question. If you can't answer me, then say so. That will say it all.

Dam, you ARE Rusty! You failed to READ my post YEt come back with another rebuttal? I made another post after that. I stated that Urban Meyer HAD to know more about him and so did he tell BB??  YOu all can choose to believe that BB drafted this kid thinking his biggest issue was smoking but I dont and if Im supposed to say its ok to draft a known gang banger, then I will not say that either and thats the reason for MY opinion.  Have you noticed that you and rusty are the only people who had a problem with my post??? lol @ you. YOu jig has been up and I agree with everyone else. NO rusty?  Here u come!  Coincidence????  I think not

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Damn TripleOG, Why so defensive? I asked you a valid question. You are implicating the PATS for what A-Hern has done. You said all the above without responding to my logical question. WHY are you saying the Patriots are on the hook. You are criticising folks for making statments about A-Hern without having any proof yet, here you go sying the Pats are on the hook? Based on what proof and what do you mean? I don't care who thinks I'm Rusty or who doesn't. That is all in the past for me and is simply rediculous. So now what, you gonna go off on another smoke screen and avoid my direct question by using the "you're Rusty" thing AGAIN? I never said you couldn't say what you want here. I simply asked you an honest question. If you can't answer me, then say so. That will say it all.

Dam, you ARE Rusty! You failed to READ my post YEt come back with another rebuttal? I made another post after that. I stated that Urban Meyer HAD to know more about him and so did he tell BB??  YOu all can choose to believe that BB drafted this kid thinking his biggest issue was smoking but I dont and if Im supposed to say its ok to draft a known gang banger, then I will not say that either and thats the reason for MY opinion.  Have you noticed that you and rusty are the only people who had a problem with my post??? lol @ you. YOu jig has been up and I agree with everyone else. NO rusty?  Here u come!  Coincidence????  I think not

TripleOG, you're just a junky fool. You blast people for sharing their opinion and then blast them for asking you to explain yours. I get it though....you are barely literate enough to put a sentence together and asking you to really explain is a bit of a challenge for you. Your attempted explanation still provides no evidence for any accusations you make against the Pats as it is only your speculation as to what YOU think they knew based on what YOU think Urban may have known. Well I think YOU use simply stupid rationale. Go ahead, say it with me, "WUT HA-HAPPEN WUZ..." Damn, and you profess (profess means: claims falsely) to be some kind of former banger when I can see that you are merely trying to hide behind your own ignorance about whats going on. I'll move on from you now. I thank God you are confusing me for being Rusty and not TripleOG! Ha! C-ya!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Damn TripleOG, Why so defensive? I asked you a valid question. You are implicating the PATS for what A-Hern has done. You said all the above without responding to my logical question. WHY are you saying the Patriots are on the hook. You are criticising folks for making statments about A-Hern without having any proof yet, here you go sying the Pats are on the hook? Based on what proof and what do you mean? I don't care who thinks I'm Rusty or who doesn't. That is all in the past for me and is simply rediculous. So now what, you gonna go off on another smoke screen and avoid my direct question by using the "you're Rusty" thing AGAIN? I never said you couldn't say what you want here. I simply asked you an honest question. If you can't answer me, then say so. That will say it all.

TripleOG, you're just a junky fool. You blast people for sharing their opinion and then blast them for asking you to explain yours. I get it though....you are barely literate enough to put a sentence together and asking you to really explain is a bit of a challenge for you. Your attempted explanation still provides no evidence for any accusations you make against the Pats as it is only your speculation as to what YOU think they knew based on what YOU think Urban may have known. Well I think YOU use simply stupid rationale. Go ahead, say it with me, "WUT HA-HAPPEN WUZ..." Damn, and you profess (profess means: claims falsely) to be some kind of former banger when I can see that you are merely trying to hide behind your own ignorance about whats going on. I'll move on from you now. I thank God you are confusing me for being Rusty and not TripleOG! Ha! C-ya!

I would like you to point out where I have blasted anyone for making an opinion. Have I disagreed with people? sure, who hasnt. I do so in a respectful way and thats what we are here for. As far as blasting people, I cant agree unless you are talking about the guy whose name begins with an R. I'll leave with this. I come here when I feel like to talk football. I have no problem with any posters for the most part outside of the Board King. Rusty has problems with most people on the board today and you are not making many friends either so I take whatever you say with a grain of salt. I actually respect your last post more as you atleast state your issue. You think my analysis isnt rationale. Fine. I do. The thing is some folks know more than others in regards to certain things. Same way people are saying AH was a kingpin and thats sounds very foolish to me, yet many share that opinion. YOu dont happen to belive the pats are on the Hook, YET there are many who feel they are. See how that works. Individuals sharing their opinions. Not somone following someones elses agenda or being a clone. The fact that they may still have to pay this bum to me, Yes they are on the hook in more ways than one. Everyone else come to realize Hern was  a scum bag gunna. Time for you and Rusty to wake up. Kingpins dont play football, but some thugs DO.  Let me know when you get more evidence of drug involvement

Btw, the bolded portion shows more immature behavior attacking my grammar which is no worse than any other mistake here. If I couldnt form a sentence, how are you reading and replying? Just walked into another one. There cant be 2 people on earth this desperate for strangers approval and to "run" the board as King. Soooo,, see ya Rusty!  My "shift" is up. Time to hit my 2nd job!

Sections
Shortcuts