The Chargers will beat the Broncos!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: The Chargers will beat the Broncos!

Hey...  Manning has his passing records and an MVP, for him a VERY successful season.  Broncos moving on is second priority.  Amazing how all these one and done playoff appearances have not really dulled his GoaT in some eyes.  It STATS, baby!

Imagine...potentially, Brady and the Pats make it to their SIX Super Bowl appearance, let alone, their EIGHTH AFCCG game since 2001, and all folks will talk about is Brady had the better TEAM around him than Manning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Hey...  Manning has his passing records and an MVP, for him a VERY successful season.  Broncos moving on is second priority.  Amazing how all these one and done playoff appearances have not really dulled his GoaT in some eyes.  It STATS, baby!

Imagine...potentially, Brady and the Pats make it to their SIX Super Bowl appearance, let alone, their EIGHTH AFCCG game since 2001, and all folks will talk about is Brady had the better TEAM around him than Manning.

If that were to happen, I can't imagine how anyone could argue that Brady has the better TEAM around him than Manning this year. Hey, at least for any analyst who says that, you'll know he's full of $h*t.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Woodhead will have a big game. Man, I love that kid.

Thank you BB, for not resigning him.

You gonna thank BB for finding him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Wouldn't surprise me. 7 one and dones? Make it 8.

actually jughead has 8...would make it 9

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:

Bad matchup for the Broncos, the Chargers have already beaten the Manning and the Broncos on their homefield.  Now that Denver's defense is shredded, I expect a big upset next Sunday.

The road to the Superbowl goes through foxboro!

And the Pats beat the Colts easily Saturday.

No way Forehead goes one n done in back to back years after making his big splash in Denver.  Elway has too much money for that to happen...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

No doubt about it.  Manning has always sucked against Rivers

how does that make a difference ?  never understood , it's not like they go head to head .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

No doubt about it.  Manning has always sucked against Rivers

how does that make a difference ?  never understood , it's not like they go head to head .

I guess he means playing the Chargers. Kind of like how people say Brady has trouble playing against Eli when they really mean against the Giants D & their pass rush.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

“[Tom] Brady never had consistent numbers, but he has three of these. Pittsburgh had two. The Giants had two. Baltimore had two, and we had one. That leaves you frustrated…You make the playoffs 11 times, and you’re out in the first round seven out of 11 times.” (Irsay)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I can see it. They already beat them at Mile High. Pooting will choke in another big game, just like last year against the Crows

Sections
Shortcuts