THE COLTS ARE STILL THE TEAM OF THE DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: THE COLTS ARE STILL THE TEAM OF THE DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure babe the colts choke in the playoffs as often as you choke on foot longs.

The only thing Indy is a championship city is in the 500 and that's only because the race is held there. Hmmm Must be your number since the Colts are .500 in the playoffs. WAIT!! I hear a choking sound coming from some where in the midwest. Is it you at the sausage eating contest? NO It's Manning and the Colts.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

I wonder if this arrogant Colts troll would take the lowly 16-0 now????

Stats are for man lovers. Just ask Drew Brees what means more to him. The fact that he pounded the passing stats this year or the Ring.... enough said.

Maybe the best "Manning Face" I have ever seen was after the Tracy Porter pick! C H O K E!!!!

Peyton 1 , Brady 3.
    Go shove your "Peyton is better than Brady" man love right up your @$$...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ickythump58. Show Ickythump58's posts

You KNOW the fans of Baltimore is laughing their as*es off on this one at the Irsay family!!!!

One championship does NOT qualify any city as the City of Champions.

There is only two that can claim that title...

Pittsburgh and Boston

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Final decade rankings:

1.  Pats - 3 Super Bowls
    2.  Stellars - 2 Super Bowls
    3.  Colts - 1 Super Bowl, 2 Conference Championships, consistent regular season excellence.
    4.  Saints - 1 Super Bowl, most improved team over course of the decade.
    5.  Ravins - 1 Super Bowl, played very well since 2006
    6.  Jints - 1 Super Bowl, played well since 2007
    7.  Bucs - 1 Super Bowl, then s*cked s*cked s*cked
    8.  Iggles - 4 Conference Championship appearances, but all for nought
    9.  Bolts - So much talent, but ... see Iggles
    10.  Rest of NFL:  equally horrendous

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Maybe the best "Manning Face" I have ever seen was after the Tracy Porter pick! C H O K E!!!!"

Yup. 

Ummm..Colts Babe when your quarterback was just outplayed it's not a good time to fall back on whatever man crush Phil Simms is working on. Right now, Brees is absolutely in the conversation for best QB in the league today. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

payton may be the "best " QB in the game, but his team was never considered a dynasty!!!!  by the way, stop suckin' on sims' D*#K!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hey, you should know this.... there is NO award for how many straight winning seasons you get.  Every year, football teams play for the only award that measures success: the Vince Lombardi Trophy.  You may have heard of it, your team was given one.  ONE.  Lets do the math here... decade means 10 years.  Last 10 Lombardi trophies went to- Saints, Steelers, Giants, Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Patriots, Buccaneers, Patriots, Ravens.  So, by COUNTING (you have heard of that, yes?)  we can see that the Patriots rank first, having won 3.  The Steelers would be 2nd, having won 2.  The Colts would be 3rd, having won ONE (like all the other teams on the list) but appearing in 2.  So, NO, NOT THE TEAM OF THE DECADE.  I GUESS YOUR ARE STUPID AS WELL AS UGLY.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

well going by the only stat that matters CHAMPIONSHIPS  the top3 in terms of team of the decade woulde be  the pats  with 3  followed by the steelers with 2 and last  the DOLTS with one.  sorry to say  the dolts  Are not the team of the decade. i was sick to my stomach  this week when i found out that this board turned into the indy star every teo minutes it seems like there was   a new article    with someone kissing  peyotn butt on here  WHere are they now aside from the trolls there nowhere to be found

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Sorry, I missed the apostrophe and E in YOU'RE.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Here's a good one underneath an article at IndyStar.com for Colts Babe to ponder: "I know Indy is still new at this, but in general we talk about who is the greatest QB ever AFTER THE GAME! All that BS about Peyton being the greatest was before he threw the balloon ball that single handedly GAVE AWAY THE SUPER BOWL. Unitas, Montana, Aikman, Brady, even Roethlisberger are safe for now. Manning has won exactly as many Super Bowls as Jeff Hostetler and Trent Dilfer. It's easy to be the best in November."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Spanker-You left out one and done Eli.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

Payton is a choker, Yahoo even says so!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Peyton-Manning-Back-to-being-a-choker-?urn=nfl,218134

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Yes, and Al Gore invented the internet; George Bush is smart; Barba Bush (his mom and husband of the smart former president) is hot; Bill Clinton is faithful; Barack Obabma has a clue; John Kerry has good hair; John Edwards is a real working man's hero; Richard Nixon was honest; need I go on....The Colts are one and done...they don't recover from this...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

Team of the decade? 1 Super Bowl crown? my, what are you smoking???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

Colts are the team of the decade, fox news is always truthful,the easter bunny is real and if you catch a leprechaun they have to give you their pot o gold !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

I do have to agree that Manning is one of the best QB's of this time. I also have to agrre that he is one of the biggest chokers of this time too. All the MVP's he has for great seasons he has put up is a very good accomplshment. But at the same time, he is almost like Dan Marino. Marino was a great QB during the regular season, but when it came down to the playoffs he would choke it up. Yes Manning has led his team to 7 straight 12 win seasons. Yes thats great. The one thing that i thing people forget is that season numbers dont mean nothing unless you can turn that into a SB win. To me looks like the Manning Colts have done it again. A great regular season, but when it comes to win the big game, we all saw it on national tv what happens.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Footballs' answer to the Atlanta Braves have done it again!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichicksDisciples7. Show BelichicksDisciples7's posts

coltsbabe, can i have your number? i need me a winter woman! it's getting cold down here in va.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Re:THE COLT ARE THE NFL'S BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peyton looks oh so confident entering the game, really POed near the half, and had that typical dear in the headlight look at the end. 

The Colts are the NFL version of the 90's Atlanta Braves

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry Colts Fans!  DEAL WITH IT!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Patriots 3 SB WINS - INDY - Still 1.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Manning throws a PICK - Manning throws a PICK!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

Hey Coltsbabe I see you changed your profile picture your still a cow.  Phil simms says so!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

All personal records coltspig

Who cares how many wins the colts had, or how many MVP's the nose pickin goober had...Its all about Superbowl wins and how many superbowl MVP's Brady has....Keep dreaming

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from parkland72. Show parkland72's posts

Give me a break! Three wins out of Four appearances and the balls to go for an undefeated season. That's the team of the decade.