The Colts don't care about their Coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

The Colts don't care about their Coach

Last week the Colts were concerned about their coach when they pulled out a win against Jacksonville. I know this because I watch ESPN and they told me 17 times about the inspiration of Chucky Pagano. This week the Colts did not care one cr@p about their coach when they laid down against the Pats.

The Person that cared the least was Luck with a huge INT game. I can't believe how uncaring and ungiving this team is...... This week

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: The Colts don't care about their Coach

LOL.  He does need to reign in the INT if he wants to become an elite QB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Making more plays then your opponent wins games.  Winning has nothing to do with anyone's cancer battle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Last week the Colts were concerned about their coach when they pulled out a win against Jacksonville. I know this because I watch ESPN and they told me 17 times about the inspiration of Chucky Pagano. This week the Colts did not care one cr@p about their coach when they laid down against the Pats.

The Person that cared the least was Luck with a huge INT game. I can't believe how uncaring and ungiving this team is...... This week

[/QUOTE]
    I am amazed at how disgusting people can be when they think they are just being funny.  I imagine Dahmer thought he was just a nice guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I am amazed at how disgusting people can be when they think they are just being funny.  I am think you might be the biggest p8ssy in the world, and if not, just one of the biggest a@@holes

[/QUOTE]

no, rerun was not serious or making light of ur coach.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I am amazed at how disgusting people can be when they think they are just being funny.  I imagine Dahmer thought he was just a nice guy.

[/QUOTE]

It's not about being funny. It's about the media being Demagogues but as a bad loser I'm sure you couldn't figure that out and sure you think Dahmer just had an eating disorder. Is that you Master hess

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I am amazed at how disgusting people can be when they think they are just being funny.  I am think you might be the biggest p8ssy in the world, and if not, just one of the biggest a@@holes

[/QUOTE]

no, rerun was not serious or making light of ur coach.

[/QUOTE]

Thankyou Bubba.. I just explained it also but Indy fans aren't too bright.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never call anyone out, but that was kinda cold, dude. Colts got beat, bottom line. Nothing more.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

The patriots just played better, that has nothing to do with colts players not caring about their coach, wat is wrong with u.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's not about being funny. It's about the media being Demagogues but as a bad loser I'm sure you couldn't figure that out and sure you think Dahmer just had an eating disorder. Is that you Master hess

[/QUOTE]

Dahmer was sane enough not to post 4800+ times on an opponents board. Gotta give him props for that dogg!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I think peeps are over-reacting here. It was more a stab at the media vs the colt's coach. Sometimes words, sarcasm, and subtle humor isn't conveyed well...but rerun just isn't that kind of fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dahmer was sane enough not to post 4800+ times on an opponents board. Gotta give him props for that dogg!

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]

I think peeps are over-reacting here. It was more a stab at the media vs the colt's coach. Sometimes words, sarcasm, and subtle humor isn't conveyed well...but rerun just isn't that kind of fan.

[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what it is. Every time the Colts win a game this year they do a 1/2 hour profle on the inspiriation provided by their coach. That in itself is a joke. We all know the Colts care about their Coach but the media makes it out to be the only reason why they win or lose.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what it is. Every time the Colts win a game this year they do a 1/2 hour profle on the inspiriation provided by their coach. That in itself is a joke. We all know the Colts care about their Coach but the media makes it out to be the only reason why they win or lose.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. It's very media driven.   That's what it is. I wish nothing but the best for Pagano, but to use his issues for revenue purposes is a disgrace.  Note how many buy into it and why the broadcasting companies all sign on off it.

[/QUOTE]

100% true. They did a side story this week on how Pagano showed up with a hat and glasses  so that it took a while for people(Colts Players) to notice who he was. If the Colts won this week the media would have been Pimpimg that story for the next week as the reason the Colts won.

I'm just sick and tired of lies outa the media and I'm suprised more people don't notice it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep - that was all about the media.  What an a&& you are.  If that is truly what you were getting at then we'll just leave it at "an unfortunate comment".  Idiots do that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I recommend choosing better words.  If you don't like the media's ways (and that is understandable) then say that, rather than "subtlely" making your point in a poorly chosen way. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep - that was all about the media.  What an a&& you are.  If that is truly what you were getting at then we'll just leave it at "an unfortunate comment".  Idiots do that.

[/QUOTE]

And morons like you think you can read minds and try to start fights with everyone on the forum because that's what you do. As far as the unfortunate comment.. That's an Obama excuse which I'm sure your fond of. My last comment to you troll. I mean MasterHess. Get a life

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And morons like you think you can read minds and try to start fights with everyone on the forum because that's what you do. As far as the unfortunate comment.. That's an Obama excuse which I'm sure your fond of. My last comment to you troll.

[/QUOTE]

Not really.  I just read your thread title and your OP and thought you sounded like an a@@hole.  I still do.  Sorry, if you were just being subtlely sarcastic, but I didn't write your words for you. 

Sounds to me like you are the one who wants to be the smat guy, but really your words just make you sound like a jerk.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts